One minute, you were cruising down the street. The next, you were in the hospital, reeling from the aftershock of a serious car accident. You’re not alone during this challenging time. You have your friends and family to rely on. You can also count on the team at GED Lawyers to bring the liable party to justice.
When you need legal guidance and advice you can trust, look no further than a Massachusetts car accident lawyer from our firm. With our team working on your case, you can breathe easier knowing you have a legal advocate on your side.
Recoverable Damages for Car Accident Victims in Massachusetts
Whether through a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit, you can recover damages with the help of a personal injury lawyer from our team. To ensure we account for your damages in full, we will separate your losses into two categories: economic and non-economic damages. Consider the following:
Economic Damages Are Your Financial Losses
Our team evaluates your economic damages by assessing your injury-related receipts, invoices, and billing statements. We may also consult with field professionals (like healthcare providers) to learn more about your expenses.
Examples of economic damages in your car accident case may include:
- The costs of repairing or replacing your car
- Childcare and household maintenance fees
- Loss of income and other job-related losses
- Diminished future earning capacity
- Healthcare expenses, including your hospital stay and ambulance bills
You can also recoup the cost of anything you spent out of pocket.
Non-Economic Damages Relate to Your Intangible Losses
In addition to recovering your economic losses, you could also recover non-economic damages. These do not have set financial values and are entirely subjective. This means your pain and suffering could be worth more than someone else’s in the same accident.
Compensable non-economic damages in your Massachusetts car accident case could include:
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of companionship and love
- Loss of society and support
- Loss of guidance and protection
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma and distress
Our Team Has Recovered Millions for Car Accident Claimants Like You
There’s a reason why we have five-star ratings across multiple platforms. That’s because our clients know that we do everything possible to resolve their cases and get the money they deserve. Some of our previous outcomes include:
- $7.1 million after a commercial truck hit our client
- $1.4 million after our client (a doctor) suffered a collision
- $1 million after our client suffered a T-bone crash
You can trust that with our team advocating for you, we’ll fight for everything you need and deserve.
How GED Lawyers Will Manage Your Massachusetts Collision Claim
When you choose GED Lawyers to take on your car accident claim:
- Our team will thoroughly investigate how your car crash happened. We use evidence to bolster your claim and convince the liable party to settle.
- Your car accident lawyer will negotiate with the insurance company and fight for a reasonable settlement offer. If the insurance company won’t settle, we can file a lawsuit against the at-fault party in civil court.
- We will return your calls promptly and answer questions or concerns in a timely manner. That way, you never have to wonder about your case’s progression. You’ll know for sure how things are going.
- Your car accident attorney will document your damages, so we pursue everything you need to start rebuilding your life.
The insurance company isn’t on your side. It might hope to pay as little money as possible to settle your claim. That’s where we come in. We have one goal: recovering the compensation your family needs. We prioritize your goals above all else throughout our partnership.
Our Lawyers Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis
A contingency agreement allows you to partner with a lawyer without paying anything upfront. Instead, your lawyer finances your case’s obligations, such as its filing costs and administrative fees. What’s more, a portion of your settlement pays for our help—not your savings account. You can learn more about this risk-free arrangement during your free case review.
The Statute of Limitations for Massachusetts Car Accident Cases
In Massachusetts, there is a strict statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits. If you don’t file your lawsuit within three years of the accident, the civil court system will dismiss your case.
Our team manages all of your case’s deadlines, including the statute of limitations. Instead of ticking off days on your calendar, anxious about missing the deadline, you can rest easy knowing we’re handling everything.
Client Reviews and Testimonials for GED Lawyers
While searching for a Massachusetts car accident attorney you can rely on, look no further than our team at GED Lawyers. Check out some of our most recent client testimonials and reviews:
- “GED Lawyers has made it very easy for us to work with them. We have a main contact who we can always speak to when we have questions. They have been very successful in recovery for our company and do all the work behind the scenes which allows my staff to stay focused on their daily tasks.” –Robbin
- “I had a great experience working with GED Lawyers, they were great at communicating with me and I found them very helpful. They were also caring and they advocated for and represented me very well producing a positive outcome! Very professional as well, definitely recommend.” –Andrea
- “GED Lawyers have been a great law firm to work with. The staff is excellent. Their representative that visits our office is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them as they are great at what they do.” –David
We know that at the conclusion of your personal injury case, you’ll feel similarly about our team.
Speak With Our Massachusetts Car Accident Team for Help Today
Car accident claimants in Massachusetts know who to turn to for legal help: GED Lawyers. Today, you can start a free consultation about partnering with our legal team. We’re eager to meet you, learn your story, and set your case in motion. To get started, call now.