If you’ve sustained an injury, you are likely suffering in unexpected ways. While you miss work, pay for property repairs, or accumulate hospital bills, your other financial obligations fall by the wayside. Stress about your finances isn’t helping you recover from your injuries. An attorney from our firm, however, can offer you financial relief.
A personal injury lawyer can seek compensation for injuries or the loss of your loved one. GED Lawyers will provide an attorney to handle your legal case. We show compassion to our clients but fight relentlessly for financial recovery from those who owe you compensation. GED Lawyers is a law firm with a history of winning. We want to make you a part of this history.
We Will Seek Fair Compensation for Your Damages
After an accident, you spend a lot of money in the aftermath, and sometimes you’re unable to make any money in the meantime. These losses, along with your suffering, are called damages. These losses factor into your settlement, so the greater your injuries and losses, the higher the compensation amount usually is.
We will seek compensation for all of your recoverable damages, including:
- Medical expenses: Our personal injury clients require emergency care, ambulance transport, surgery, and other medical services and items. These can be included in your case, so you can be compensated for them.
- Professional losses: An injury can cause lost income, lost earning potential, missed performance bonuses, and the complete loss of one’s ability to work. These losses accumulate for long-term financial damage. We hope to mitigate that by including projected and current loss of income in your claim.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering can include emotional distress, physical pain, and lost quality of life. Our clients may also need treatment for these types of losses, including but not limited to medication and counseling.
- Property damage: Car accidents and other auto accidents usually involve extensive property damage. We will seek compensation to cover repairing or replacing any damaged property in your personal injury case.
We expect a unique list of damages in each case that we handle. Your damages will be unlike any other client’s, and we welcome the challenge of identifying them so your settlement represents your losses. It may not be easy to see the damages that your accident has caused you, but it is part of our duty to clients to see those short and long-term effects.
We Seek Fair Compensation for the Tragic Loss of a Loved One
Those who lose a loved one often face intense grief, and seeking compensation is not a priority. Our firm extends its condolences if your loved one has passed away, and we also understand that wrongful death cases are sensitive for everyone involved. However, wrongful death victims have lost a great deal, so our firm seeks justice for those losses by fighting for financial recovery.
Recoverable losses in wrongful death cases can include:
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering of surviving loved ones
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s value to your household
- Loss of the decedent’s financial support
We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to take on your legal burden, so you don’t have to add financial stress to your list of things to worry about.
Why Choose GED Lawyers for Your Personal Injury Accident Case?
We are proud to represent our clients, and it shows in the way we handle our cases. If you hire us as your personal injury lawyers, expect:
- Frequent communication: We understand that our clients have responsibilities outside of their case, and we will never bother you unnecessarily. However, we understand that you will want to know what is happening. We will keep you informed as your case develops and will be available when you need to reach us.
- Respect and compassion: Our clients are often experiencing financial pressure, physical pain, and emotional anguish. We make sure to show respect and compassion every time we interact with you. No matter what question you have or when you contact us, we will treat you as you deserve to be treated.
- A tenacious fight for your financial recovery: We have a great responsibility to our clients. You will trust us to get the financial recovery you deserve, and we do not take this responsibility lightly. We will fight relentlessly for the settlement or verdict that will help you move forward.
We aim to provide the best client service we possibly can. Taking legal action can be draining, and in addition to your current circumstances, it may feel like too much to handle. Our team prioritizes limiting this burden, so you can experience relief now, before we ever resolve your case.
We Get Results for Our Personal Injury Clients
Every client’s case is unique, but most who come to us are still suffering the consequences of an accident that has wrecked their finances. We know how important these settlements are to helping you move forward. To get you where you need to be, we fight for life-improving settlements like these:
- $7,130,000 for a commercial trucking accident
- $6,500,000 for a gas explosion case
- $4,500,000 for a man crashed into while on a scooter
From the beginning to the end of your case, we strive to give clients peace of mind. The numbers are important, but the way you are treated in the process can be equally important. Our hundreds of five-star reviews can testify to this aspect of our client satisfaction as well.
How We Serve Our Personal Injury Clients
Our team will manage every step of your case, including:
- Gathering evidence
- Documenting your damages
- Leading case-related communications
- Calculating the value of your case
- Negotiating a settlement
If your case requires us to go to trial, we will. Though this is not necessary in every case, we always do what is best for the client.
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
You will not pay GED Lawyers any upfront fees or costs. We will only get a percentage of your financial recovery if we get a financial award for you—otherwise, you will not owe us a thing.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation. A personal injury lawyer from our firm will fight for you when it matters the most.