It’s easy to assume that because golf carts move slower than cars, they’re safer. This isn’t necessarily true. Whether you’re driving a golf cart, riding as a passenger, or strolling around on foot, a collision can result in severe injuries.
If another party’s misconduct caused you to suffer an injury, our golf cart accident lawyers are on your side. Since 1995, Ged Lawyers has recovered millions on behalf of motor vehicle claimants, from those injured by big rigs to those injured by golf carts.
Our personal injury attorneys can build your case, collecting evidence of your damages and proving the liable party owes you compensation. Call now to start your free initial consultation. We’re available to discuss your rights, options, and next steps.
Our Clients Never Pay Upfront or Out of Pocket for Our Legal Services
It may seem financially challenging to hire a lawyer in the aftermath of a golf cart collision. As your medical bills, property damage expenses, and missed paychecks pile up, you likely feel overwhelmed. On the bright side, our golf cart injury attorneys manage your case without requesting upfront payment. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you only pay us once your case is won or settled.
After we recover compensation for you, we take a percentage as payment for our services. That way, you don’t have to pay us anything out-of-pocket. As noted, we also provide free initial consultations. A member of our team can speak with you about your case at no cost.
Damages You Can Recover in a Golf Cart Accident Case
If you were injured in a golf cart accident, you can seek financial compensation from the at-fault party. A settlement or court award could offer reimbursement for:
Economic Damages (Losses With Receipts and Documentation)
Economic damages are the tangible losses you suffered because of the golf cart accident. Your personal injury lawyer can pursue a settlement that covers:
- Medical bills, including the cost of emergency transportation, hospitalization, medications, and doctors’ visits
- Lost income, if your injuries caused you to spend time away from work
- Reduced earning capacity, if you can’t work the same job you once could because of your injuries
- Property damage for any harm done to your golf cart or personal property during the accident
Ged Lawyers can also recover the cost of anything you spent out of pocket on travel expenses to long-distance medical appointments.
Non-Economic Damages (Losses Without Documentation)
Non-economic losses are the intangible damages related to the collision. Your golf cart accident attorney can seek fair compensation for:
- Pain and suffering for the physical discomfort your injuries caused
- Mental anguish, if you now suffer from anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Loss of enjoyment of life, if you can no longer participate in activities you once enjoyed
Although these damages do not come with documentation like receipts and invoices, your legal team can assign a value to them. We review the circumstances of your golf cart accident, the injuries you suffered, and other relevant details when calculating what you need.
Wrongful Death-Related Damages
If your loved one passed away because of a golf cart accident, our law firm extends its sincere condolences. While your family mourns, we can pursue the compensation you need to remain financially afloat. You can seek compensation for wrongful death damages that include:
- Your loved one’s end-of-life medical expenses
- Loss of parental guidance
- Loss of companionship and society
- Funeral and burial expenses
You can trust our wrongful death lawyers to advocate for fair financial recovery. Call now to start your free initial consultation.
How Our Personal Injury Law Firm Advocates for Golf Cart Accident Victims
Our golf cart injury lawyers handle the entire legal process for you. When you hire our firm, we will:
- Determine the cause of your accident, whether it was a defective golf cart, a golf cart manufacturer, or a negligent motorist.
- Investigate your case to collect evidence, such as pictures and videos.
- Visit the accident scene and gather forensic evidence.
- Handle communication with all other parties involved in your case, including insurance companies or the negligent party’s legal team.
- Fill out all the paperwork required for your personal injury claim or lawsuit.
- Ensure you’re aware of the statute of limitations that applies to your golf cart injury lawsuit.
Our firm has seen golf cart crashes happen in a variety of ways. When you entrust us with your case, we will investigate what happened, paying close attention to detail and pursuing the settlement you deserve.
What Former Clients Say About Partnering With Our Personal Injury Attorneys
When accident victims decide to hire our firm, they have great things to say about our services. Some of our former clients say:
- “Knowledgeable, great communication, and friendly.” – Gina
- “Excellent intake and discussion about the process.” -John
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” – Eyad
We’re confident that at the conclusion of your personal injury claim, you’ll feel similarly.
Types of Golf Cart Accident Injuries That May Entitle You to Compensation
Larger vehicles, poorly maintained roads, and distracted drivers all pose a threat to golf cart riders. Although golf carts are a convenient form of transportation, you should always remain alert. According to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, soft-tissue injuries are the most common type of golf cart injury. Other injuries include:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Road rash
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Broken bones
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Nerve damage
- Avulsions and lacerations
Ensure you seek medical care, even if your injuries are not immediately apparent. Doing this sets the groundwork for your injury claim and empowers you to seek fair compensation.
Contact Ged Lawyers if You Suffered Golf Cart-Related Injuries
After a golf cart collision, you should be able to focus on recovering from your injuries. When you hire Ged Lawyers, you free up your schedule to prioritize your health and overall well-being.
There is a deadline to file your case, so don’t wait to act against the negligent party. To get started with our firm, call us today. We offer free initial consultations, and we’re available to answer your call anytime, 24/7.