If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a Florida bus accident, you may get coverage for medical care, property damage, and other losses. A Florida bus accident lawyer from GED Lawyers can handle the legal fight, so you can focus on your recovery.
Our firm has the resources to get started on your case today. There is no reason to wait to get help, as your case may have deadlines that make time of the essence.
Who Can Pursue Compensation for a Bus Accident in Florida?
A bus accident lawsuit may be appropriate in a number of situations, including:
- When you’re injured as the passenger in a bus
- When you’re a pedestrian or bicyclist struck by a bus
- When a bus strikes a vehicle that you’re driving or riding in (or on)
- If you lost a loved one as the result of a bus accident
Other situations may warrant a bus accident lawsuit, but these are the primary examples. If you or a loved one suffered fatal or non-fatal injuries during a bus accident, GED Lawyers offers its legal services.
What Are the Goals of Bus Accident Lawsuits in Florida?
Financial recoveries are one goal of bus accident lawsuits in Florida. You may also want to hold defendants accountable for putting you or your loved one in danger and ultimately causing you harm.
Our team will work to help you achieve these goals.
Why GED Lawyers May Be the Right Firm for Your Florida Bus Accident Case
You may look for several criteria in a bus accident lawyer, including:
- Experience completing bus accident cases
- Substantial financial recoveries for clients
- Offices in the area where you will be trying your bus accident case
- A reputation for going the extra mile for clients
- Resources necessary to present a strong case
GED Lawyers meets these important standards. Consider what some of our former clients say about our dedication to their cases:
- “GED Lawyers and the team were so helpful in my unfortunate circumstance with recovering from a car accident. They were informative, helped me with answers, and assisted tremendously with my recovery. Their professionalism and kind responses helped me get back on my feet.”–Jaclyn Felix, former client
- “Very efficient group. Recovered above expectations given the fact they mostly were cleaning up behind another group. Definitely moving forward with them for future needs!” – Philip Renfroe, former client
- “GED Lawyers was there for me when I needed them. After a terrifying rollover accident, I was in no condition to deal with the legal aspects of my case, and I didn’t have a clue as to what my next steps should be. Once GED came in, I was able to step away and concentrate on my recovery.” – Teresa Noland, former client
These are authentic looks into how GED Lawyers operates. A Florida bus accident lawyer from our firm wants to provide you the same brand of representation that these clients received.
Recoverable Damages in a Florida Bus Accident Case
Bus accidents can cause serious injuries, which may mean serious losses. Some of the recoverable damages in your bus accident case in Florida may include:
- Professional damages: If your bus accident has caused you to miss work, your damages may include lost income, diminished earning power, and other types of professional hardship.
- Pain and suffering: You can seek compensation for any traumatic memories, anxiety, depression, sleep problems, lost quality of life, and other forms of pain and suffering. We will value this category of loss, which does not always have an obvious monetary cost.
- Vehicle repairs: If your own vehicle suffered damages in the bus accident, we would seek coverage for repairs. We may also pursue compensation to repair or replace other damaged property.
- Medical costs: GED Lawyers generally represents clients with injuries, which often means medical expenses. From ambulance transport to hospitalization, rehabilitation, and other medical services, we’ll work to ensure liable parties cover your medical costs.
We also handle bus accident cases involving wrongful deaths. Our team will discuss recoverable losses with you if your loved one passed away in a Florida bus accident.
What GED Lawyers Does for Victims of Bus Accidents in Florida
Our firm handles the entirelegal process for bus accident victims in Florida. While our team pursues your financial recovery, you can recover, be with loved ones, and rest easy knowing we’re leading your case.
Our team will be fighting for you by:
Establishing Liability for Your Truck Accident
The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reported a spike in bus accidents in 2021. In each of these accidents, someone did something to cause the collision—this includes your bus accident, too.
Our firm will establish liability for your accident, with liable parties possibly including:
- The bus driver
- The private company or municipality responsible for the bus
- The bus manufacturer
- A motorist
- A pedestrian or bicyclist
- A motorcyclist
- An automotive mechanic
Each bus accident happens under completelyunique circumstances. Our firm will determine the circumstances of your accident and all parties with liability.
Building Your Case with Evidence and Documentation
Evidence and documentation are the foundational blocks of a strong case. Our attorneys and investigators will seek evidence that supports your case. This may include video footage, photographs of the accident scene, witness accounts, and experts’ reconstructions of your bus accident.
We will also document your losses. Medical bills, diagnoses of physical and mental trauma, proof of lost income, and bills for property repairs could all help your case for compensation.
Handling Settlement Negotiations and Trial
GED Lawyers never predetermines the path of our cases. We generally pursue a settlement but are always prepared to take a bus accident case to trial.
Whatever your case demands, GED Lawyers will deliver.
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation with Our Bus Accident Team
GED Lawyers seeks justice for those who suffer avoidable injuries in Florida. Bus accident victims can rely on our bus accident lawyers to fight for the financial recovery they deserve. You should not wait to contact our team, as we may face a deadline for filing your case.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation. There are no obligations when you call, and we’re eager to start your case as soon as possible.