There’s no planning for a personal injury. You can do everything in your power to stay safe and avoid hazards, but it only takes a few seconds for another party’s negligence to cause long-lasting damage. In a situation like this, you may feel afraid, frustrated––a lot of things. But with Ged Lawyers, you don’t have to feel alone.
A Boynton Beach personal injury lawyer from our firm can identify the at-fault party and hold them financially accountable for your losses. With our help, you can focus on your health, family, and recovery. In the meantime, our Florida legal team takes care of everything else.
Our Injury Lawyers Manage Your Case’s Many Obligations
When our law firm accepts your case, we start by listening to your story. Your experience shapes our legal strategy. For instance, if you suffered medical malpractice, we can consult with healthcare providers to learn more about the error. If you were in a car accident, we could speak with accident reconstruction specialists to learn who was at fault.
With Ged Lawyers on your side, you can breathe easily knowing that our team manages the following tasks. We:
- Assess your recoverable damages
- Establish the at-fault party’s negligence
- Investigate what occurred
- Search for supporting photos and videos
- Handle all communications
- Complete insurance and court paperwork
- Respond promptly to your questions
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
We also negotiate with the at-fault party’s insurer. If we can’t reach an appropriate out-of-court settlement, we will not hesitate to take your lawsuit before a judge.
What You Need to Know About Our No-Fee Guarantee
Our law firm is passionate about representing injured clients. Our fee structure even puts your needs above all else. We will:
- Absorb investigative costs
- Cover court filing fees
- Charge nothing upfront
We take your attorney’s fees from your final awarded settlement. Our team aims to make securing legal help as easy as possible.
Five-Star Reviews for Ged Lawyers
Our testimonials page has multiple reviews that attest to our commitment. Some previous clients have shared:
- Eyad Albuhaisi: “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.”
- Michael Marineau: “I wanted to share my gratitude for GED Lawyers and their entire staff…From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check…I always had a direct line of communication with Yesi. That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case.”
Every client we represent is a priority for our team, and we work hard to treat you like a person, not a case file. We bring a personal touch to your personal injury case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle for Our Boynton Beach Clients
At Ged Lawyers, we are committed to holding negligent parties accountable for their actions and recovering damages for our clients. Our personal injury team advocates for people in the aftermath of suffering:
- Car accidents
- Train accidents
- Truck accidents
- Boating accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- The loss of a close loved one
- Injuries from dangerous or defective products
- Swimming pool accidents
- Medical malpractice
This list is not exhaustive. If you were hurt in an accident and believe someone else’s negligence was the cause, a good way to explore your options is to review your accident with one of our team members. As noted, we offer free, no-obligation case reviews.
Our Investigative Team Will Build a Compelling Evidence File
Every personal injury case is a unique event and will have its own evidence. With the information we find, we aim to show that because another party caused your injuries, they owe you compensation. Based on the specifics of your case, supporting evidence can include:
- Accident reports
- Photos of the accident scene
- Photos of your external injuries
- Medical bills
- Your medical treatment records
- Information about your earnings prior to the accident
- Witness statements
We do more than collect your case’s evidence; we also present it to the liable insurance provider during negotiations. That way, we can push for a fair settlement.
Damages We Demand for Our Personal Injury Clients in Boynton Beach
At this time, we don’t know how much you’re owed for your current and future losses. We consider the details of your injuries, the nature of your condition, and other relevant factors when calculating your losses. We want to recover every penny you need to start rebuilding your life and moving forward.
Once evaluating your situation, our personal injury lawyers serving Boynton Beach clients will demand compensation for:
- Known and anticipated medical bills
- Known and anticipated loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage costs (for instance, the cost of repairing your car)
- Physical disability and disfiguring injuries
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Ongoing mental and emotional distress
Wrongful death cases are a type of personal injury case. If your family lost a loved one in a negligence-based accident, we will demand fair compensation for those hardships. Wrongful death damages include the costs related to your loved one’s passing, such as funeral and burial costs.
We will clarify additional recoverable damages, who can file a wrongful death action, and which family members can benefit from a financial award when you call us.
Florida’s Statute of Limitations Has Recently Changed
A recent change in Florida law reduced the filing deadline for personal injury cases. Per Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
If the statute of limitations expires:
- The court would bar you from filing a lawsuit.
- The insurance company will stop negotiating a settlement.
- You will lose the legal ability to compel compensation.
Our legal team will explain the specific filing deadline and any statute of limitations exceptions that apply to your case. We work hard to file your lawsuit within the appropriate period. Yet, we must learn of your situation first.
Call for a Free Review Regarding Your Personal Injury Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a negligence-based accident, our Boynton Beach personal injury lawyers will demand compensation from the at-fault party’s insurer. We will handle all communications with the insurance company so you can focus on getting better.
Connect with Ged Lawyers to explore your financial recovery options today.