Have you been injured or lost a loved one because of someone’s negligence? A Naples personal injury lawyer from GED Lawyers can seek compensation for medical care, professional losses, and other damages you have suffered.
We can review your case at no cost and advise you on your legal options and next steps. While you rest and recover from your injuries, we can get to work building your personal injury case.
Why Choose GED Lawyers as Your Personal Injury Law Firm in Naples?
GED Lawyers’ clients should have high expectations. As a law firm that prides itself on professionalism, we expect to win every case that we accept. We also want you to have a top-notch client experience and will serve you by:
- Relieving you of your legal burden: Those who hire a personal injury lawyer face a dilemma. You may deserve compensation but may not be ready or willing to handle an insurance claim or lawsuit. This is where GED Lawyers comes in, handling the entire insurance claims process and legal process for you.
- Communicating actively: We will handle your entire legal case but want to make sure you know where your case stands. When circumstances change or you receive a settlement offer, we will notify you immediately. We will also be available whenever you want to reach us.
- Showing compassion and empathy for your circumstances: We will never rush you, speak over you, or downplay the difficulties you are facing. GED Lawyers is a compassionate, client-focused law firm.
- Fighting for your full financial recovery: Our law firm does not just represent clients—we fight for them. We have the resources to take on insurance companies and personal injury attorneys. Our attorneys do not settle for the easy outcome; we battle for the compensation our clients deserve.
Our team wants our clients to be satisfied. We understand that, as our client, you will seek a financial recovery. We will have the same goal. As we pursue your settlement or judgment, we will work to make sure you feel valued as a client.
Expect this same type of dedicated legal service when you hire a Naples personal injury lawyer from our firm. We built our firm on the principles of compassion, caring, professionalism, and teamwork. These are values that you should expect as a client of GED Lawyers.
We Will Handle the Legal Process for You, Allowing You to Focus on Recovery
GED Lawyers handle a variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases. Our firm’s practice areas include:
- Car accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective products
- Sports and recreational accidents
- Animal attacks
- Pedestrian accidents
If you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one, our team serving Naples can help. We will handle every step of your case, including:
- Collecting evidence
- Documenting your financial and non-financial damages
- Calculating the dollar amount of all your damages
- Leading settlement negotiations with the liable party’s insurer
- Taking your case to trial, if necessary
You can leave the legal process to our team so that you can focus more on recovering from your injuries. From completing paperwork to handling communications and moving your case forward, GED Lawyers will lead every step of your case.
Recoverable Damages for Our Personal Injury Clients in Naples
We may seek different damages depending on whether your case involves non-fatal injuries or instead involves the tragic loss of a loved one. Note that there can be some common losses between these case types.
Recoverable Damages in Personal Injury Cases
For clients who have suffered non-fatal injuries, we may seek compensation to cover:
- Medical expenses
- Emotional distress
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Property damage (if this applies to your case)
- Rehabilitation costs
- Transportation to medical appointments
We will seek compensation for any other losses you have suffered.
Recoverable Damages in Wrongful Death Cases
Those who lose a loved one may also face medical expenses, emotional distress, and property damage. Wrongful death victims may also face:
- Funeral expenses
- Lost companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s value to the household
- Lost financial support
Our attorneys show the utmost compassion for those who have lost a loved one. It is our mission to get justice for you, whether you have non-fatal injuries or you have lost a family member.
Determining the Value of Your Personal Injury Case
It’s important to note that no two personal injury cases are the same—even ones that involve similar situations, such as slip and fall accidents or car accidents. The same type of injury could affect two victims differently, as well. For example, a broken leg bone may prevent some people from earning their pre-injury income but not others.
Your potential compensation depends on the severity of your injuries and how they affect your life. Our Naples personal injury lawyer will get to the bottom of your damages and compile an evidence file to help prove their worth. This is why it is so important to see a doctor after any type of accident, regardless of how minor your injuries seem.
Consider Our Results in Personal Injury Cases
Our case results prove our firm’s recovery record in personal injury cases and include:
- $7.13 million for the victim of a commercial trucking accident
- $6.5 million for the victims of a gas explosion
- $4.5 million for the victim of a scooter accident
- $2 million for clients whose loved ones suffered fatal injuries due to negligence
- $1.4 million for a motor vehicle accident victim
Whether we are handling a wrongful death case or a personal injury lawsuit, we fight for the recovery our client deserves. This will be our goal for your case in Naples.
You Have a Limited Time to Pursue an Injury Lawsuit in Florida
We encourage you to reach out to us as soon as you can to protect your right to sue the liable party. Florida generally allows two years to seek damages for an injury that occurred in Naples, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(3)(a). If you are filing a wrongful death lawsuit, you generally have two years, as well, per Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(d).
We will act promptly and file your case on time. We can review the timeline and deadline for your case when we speak during your free consultation.
Call Us for Your Free Consultation About Your Injury in Naples
A lawyer from our firm will fight for your financial recovery. We are ready to start your case today. Personal injury is what GED Lawyers does, so let us help you. Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation.