Life gets complicated after losing a loved one. Day-to-day tasks can feel unbearable. Even something as simple as taking your children to school can prove overwhelming. The last thing you need is a complicated wrongful death case on your hands. That’s where the legal team at Ged Lawyers comes in.
A North Lauderdale personal injury lawyer from our firm can file your claim, calculate your losses, and seek the full cost of your wrongful death-related losses. Today, you can start a free legal consultation and learn more about the benefits of partnering with our law firm.
Our North Lauderdale Wrongful Death Lawyers Are on Your Side
Right now, you want more than someone who can explain complex laws and answer phone calls from insurance companies; you want an advocate who puts your needs above all else.
At Ged Lawyers, we don’t treat you like another case number. We treat you like an individual who came to us in their time of need. Count on our North Lauderdale lawyers to:
- File your personal injury claim or lawsuit
- Listen to your concerns
- Handle any necessary paperwork
- Deal with the insurance company
- Calculate your potential settlement’s value
- Determine fault and liability
- Keep you updated on your case’s progression
- Advise you every step of the way
- Represent you in court if necessary
You can secure all of these services on a contingency-fee basis. You don’t pay a dime upfront to get our help. Our fees come as a percentage of your awarded settlement.
Our North Lauderdale Lawyers Seek Maximum Compensation for These Damages
Financial compensation in a wrongful death case aims to account for each way your loved one’s passing has affected your life. Whether through a claim or personal injury lawsuit, our lawyers aim to recover:
- Funeral costs. Financial recovery can account for your loved one’s cremation, burial, and embalming.
- Medical expenses. Your loved one may have required medical care before their passing. We can include the cost of hospice, palliative care, end-of-life measures, and other medical costs in your wrongful death claim’s value.
- Loss of income. Your loved one’s income may have helped you make ends meet. We can account for those losses in your personal injury claim, seeking reimbursement for lost tips, bonuses, and benefits.
- Property damage costs. You could recover these losses if you lost a loved one in a fatal car accident and want coverage for their car’s repairs or replacement.
- Non-economic damages. Unlike the damages listed above, non-economic damages do not have receipts or invoices. Their values depend on your situation. Examples of these recoverable losses include pain and suffering, disability, loss of companionship, scarring, and disfigurement.
Ged Lawyers’ personal injury attorneys are well acquainted with the legal process. We fight tooth and nail to recover the full cost of your losses, even those you haven’t incurred yet.
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Have Recovered Millions of Dollars in Damages
Ged Lawyers has a history of securing fair outcomes for grieving families in and around North Lauderdale. Some of these case results include:
- $2 million after our client lost a loved one to a fatal scooter accident
- $1.2 million after our client’s child suffered catastrophic injuries at church
- $1 million for our client who lost a loved one in a fatal bus accident
We don’t just care; we also produce results. Place your legal burdens on us and be with your family while we fight for what you need.
The Statute of Limitations Restricts How Long You Have to Seek Damages
When you lose a loved one, it can feel as though time stands still. Yet, there is a statute of limitations in place–a law that outlines how long you have to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Per Florida law, you generally have two years to file a lawsuit after losing a loved one. This period begins from the date of your loved one’s passing, not the date of their accident. To protect your right to damages, we encourage you to connect with our legal team as soon as possible.
Evidence Collection Is a Time-Sensitive Matter in a Wrongful Death Case
It’s a good idea to consider your legal options right after losing a loved one to wrongful death. The statute of limitations is just one factor to consider; we must also work to gather time-sensitive evidence to support your case.
Some evidence might deteriorate with time, making it harder to create a compelling case. As a result, your capacity to seek financial recovery may be hampered or jeopardized. But it is no concern of yours. With prompt notice, our experienced team can gather this information and protect your right to financial compensation.
Listen to What Previous Clients Share About Our North Lauderdale Law Firm
Ged Lawyers is ready to manage your case and everything it entails. Just take a look at what previous clients have shared:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” –E.A.
- “From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check I always had a direct line of communication with Yesi. That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case.” –M.M.
- “My case was handled by Yesi, she was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She answered and all questions I had and helped me to better understand the process…. Very kind and great customer service. I will most definitely recommend her to family and friends, I give her 5 stars!!” –K.M.
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Represent Grieving Families in These Situations
Since 1995, Ged Lawyers has helped countless people recover their losses after losing loved ones. We advocate for wrongful death claimants after these types of accidents:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Incidents involving dangerous or defective products
- Medical malpractice
Each accident carries its own set of circumstances, sources of evidence, and resulting damages. You can trust that with our wrongful death attorneys, you can present the strongest possible case to the insurer.
Connect With Our North Lauderdale Wrongful Death Lawyers Today
You have enough on your plate after losing a loved one. You don’t need to add a complicated injury claim to the mix. Take the time you need to grieve and heal when you partner with Ged Lawyers. Call now to start your free initial consultation.