After a Lyft accident, you may be suffering from a serious injury. These injuries can be associated with high medical bills and long recovery periods. When another party is the reason you sustained an injury, they may owe you compensation. Our Middleton Lyft accident lawyer can gather evidence and prepare an insurance claim or lawsuit for you.
Our firm spares no expense when seeking a settlement for our clients. We’ll handle every detail, and cost, of your case. You focus on recovery, we’ll fight for justice.
Why Hire GED Lawyers to Handle Your Lyft Accident Case in Middleton?
GED Lawyers serves accident victims in Middleton with compassion. Our Middleton rideshare accident lawyer understands how to help you recover fair compensation for your losses. Clients choose us for several reasons, including:
- Our record of winning substantial verdicts and judgments
- Our experience with motor vehicle accident cases, which makes us familiar with the damages, laws, and procedures common to cases like yours
- Our ability to serve clients whose primary language is not English—we serve those who speak Spanish, Creole, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Portuguese, and Turkish
- Our contingency-fee payment structure—clients pay no upfront cost, and we only receive payment when we secure compensation for you
We pride ourselves on active communication with clients. You’ll be able to reach us with any questions or concerns you have. If you have specific requests for how we should handle your case, we’ll listen to and address those requests.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Middleton, call (561) 995-1966
Leave the Legal Details of Your Case to Our Lyft Accident Lawyer
Our firm is prepared to handle every step in your case, including:
- The investigation of your accident
- Interviews with witnesses
- The collection of evidence
- The hiring of experts
- Settlement negotiations
- Trial, if necessary
Being in a rideshare accident can be difficult to recover from. Our goal is to make life easier for you and to obtain the compensation you need to move forward. When you work with our firm, you can spend your time focusing on your recovery. We can handle your case and keep you up-to-date on its status.
Client Testimonials Explain the Value of GED Lawyers for Your Case
It can be helpful to hear from clients directly about a law firm. GED Lawyers’ former clients have plenty of positive words for our attorneys, paralegals, and support staff:
- “I had a great experience working with GED Lawyers, they were great at communicating with me and I found them very helpful. They were also caring and they advocated for and represented me very well, producing a positive outcome! Very professional as well, definitely recommend.” – Andrea Echlund, client
- “Best legal advice and service from GED LAWYERS! To have the right attorney means everything when unfortunate events happen in our lives. They were very attentive and responsive to my case. The end results were so effective. Very pleased!” – Ameer Anders, client
These sorts of reviews reveal a law firm for who they truly are. GED Lawyers works with our clients, considering their needs as we handle the legal aspects of their case. When you hire a Middleton Lyft accident lawyer from our firm, you will get the same dedicated legal representation as these satisfied clients.
Middleton Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Which of My Accident-Related Damages Entitle Me to Compensation?
Our attorneys will review your case to identify all recoverable damages. We’ve represented many clients whose accident-related damages include:
- Medical expenses: Motor vehicle accidents often result in serious injuries, from broken bones to whiplash and head injuries. Any medical expenses related to your accident may entitle you to compensation.
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity: When injuries prevent a Lyft accident victim from working or returning to the same job, recoverable damages may include lost income and reduced earning capacity. You may get compensation for these and any other work-related losses from your accident in Middleton.
- Non-economic damages: Any injury-related pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and lost quality of life may be recoverable.
- Vehicle repairs: If your vehicle suffered damage in the Lyft accident, liable parties may cover all repairs. Liable parties may have to replace your vehicle if it was totaled.
It is possible that you have suffered some or all of these damages. We’ll calculate the cost of your case and seek compensation for the damages you’ve suffered.
Who Will Cover the Losses From My Lyft Accident in Middleton?
The liable party and their insurer will likely be responsible for paying your damages after a Lyft accident in Middleton. The liable party could be a Lyft driver or a third-party motorist.
Motorists don’t cause every Lyft accident. If a vehicle defect, reckless pedestrian, dangerous road conditions, or other hazard caused your collision, then liability may not fall on any driver.
Lawyers at our firm are used to determining liability. Let us find out who’s responsible for your losses and seek fair compensation from those parties.
We’ll Explore an Insurance Claim With Lyft’s Insurer
Lyft provides extensive insurance coverage to drivers—at least when the driver is picking up or dropping off a rider. Because Massachusetts is a no-fault state, your own insurance policy may cover some of your losses. However, Lyft’s insurance policies may cover damages beyond the limits of your own policy.
We will explore filing an insurance claim with Lyft. If insurance claims do not result in fair compensation, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call GED Lawyers for Your Free Consultation
GED Lawyers has a proven record of substantial wins for our clients. Let us put our legal experience to work for you. A Middleton Lyft accident lawyer from our team is ready to fight for your financial recovery.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation.