If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a Lyft accident in Estero, you could receive compensation for your damages, including medical costs and lost income. Florida is among the states with the highest in hit-and-run accidents.
You worry about your recovery, and we’ll take over your insurance claim or lawsuit. An Estero rideshare accident lawyer from GED Lawyers is ready to lead your case. We’ll handle every step from our initial meeting through settlement negotiations or a trial.
Why Hire GED Lawyers for Your Lyft Accident Case in Estero?
GED Lawyers are a law firm with a history of winning—while important, this history isn’t the only reason to hire GED Lawyers for your case in Estero. You may also hire us because:
- You care about how a law firm treats you: GED Lawyers provides a high level of client care, ensuring that you feel valued throughout your case. We’ll respond quickly to your communications, provide regular case updates, listen to your story, and address any concerns that you have.
- You don’t want to spend money out of your own pocket: GED Lawyers understands that many clients are facing financial hardship when they hire us. Our representation will be no financial burden, as we accept no upfront fees. We also cover case-related costs, including expert fees. We only receive a fee from a judgment or settlement that we secure for you.
- You value real case results: Our case results show that we have secured several multi-million-dollar judgments and settlements. When the stakes are highest, GED Lawyers come through for our clients.
We’re prepared to handle every step of your Lyft accident case in Estero.
Client Testimonials Confirm GED Lawyers’ Commitments to Service and Justice
When you’re searching for a lawyer for your Lyft accident case, consider testimonials. GED Lawyers has earned praise from clients, who get to see a law firm’s true colors:
- “The law firm was very transparent and professional throughout the recovery process of my daughter. Highly recommend.” – Debby Hill, former client
- “GED Lawyers have been a great law firm to work with. The staff is excellent. Their representative that visits our office is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them as they are great at what they do.” – David Snellgrove, client
- “They handled my case very elegantly and professionally. I would gladly hire them again if needed again. Now my case is happily closed. Very impressed.” – Robin Nathalie, former client
- “Totally trustworthy!! When they say they have taken care of your case, they mean 100% taken care of it. Yes, they are true to their words and promises. Thank you GED LAWYERS, LLP!!” – Naomie Godwin, client
The Estero Lyft accident lawyers at GED Lawyers care about clients’ case outcomes and their recovery. You’ll feel valued not just as a client, but as a person.
What Damages Can the Victim of a Lyft Accident Recover Compensation for?
Recoverable damages are unique to each case. When motor vehicle collisions happen, common damages include:
- Healthcare costs
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Treatment for emotional and psychological trauma
- Damage to a vehicle and other personal property
- The cost of temporary transportation
In some Lyft accident cases, we represent those who’ve lost a loved one. Whether your case involves personal injury or wrongful death, we’re going to fight for the financial recovery you need.
How Much Compensation Could You Recover for Your Lyft Accident?
There are several factors that could determine the value of your financial recovery. Serious injuries, for one, may require intensive and long-term medical treatment. Therefore, severe injuries tend to warrant greater compensation than less serious injuries.
Other factors we’ll consider in valuing your case are:
- Whether your injury-related symptoms are likely to be long-term, or even permanently disabling
- How much income you earned pre-accident, compared with how much income you can earn post-accident
- The share of fault for your collision, as a defendant who is 100% at fault for your accident may be completely responsible for your damages
We’ll determine a clear dollar figure for your damages and pursue a fair settlement or judgment based on that figure. We’ll leave nothing out, as we generally have one chance to secure compensation for our clients.
Getting Compensation from Lyft or Other Liable Parties in Estero
Insurance claims and lawsuits are the two primary ways to get compensation for a Lyft accident.
Florida is a no-fault insurance state. As the Florida Bar explains, motorists’ own insurance policies cover a certain amount of losses, regardless of who causes the collision. Once your losses exceed your coverage limits, you may turn your case towards those liable for your accident.
Lyft’s Insurance Policies May Cover Your Damages
Lyft provides substantial coverage to drivers, but this insurance applies only if the driver’s app is engaged. If an at-fault Lyft driver was en route to pick up a rider or was dropping a rider off, then they may receive the maximum insurance coverage from Lyft’s policies. If the driver was only awaiting a ride or did not have their app properly engaged, then Lyft’s provided coverage might be far less—or nonexistent.
We will explore the possibility of you receiving an insurance payment through one of Lyft’s providers.
We Will Complete Any Lawsuit You Choose to Pursue
In some Lyft accident cases, a lawsuit becomes a necessary course of action. Our team is ready to file and complete a lawsuit for you, and we will:
- Gather any evidence relevant to your case
- Hire any experts who can help with your case
- Reconstruct your accident, if doing so will strengthen your case
- Document your damages with a police report, medical bills, and other documents that help prove your losses
- Engage liable parties’ attorneys in settlement negotiations
- Review all settlement offers, helping you determine if they are fair
- Complete a trial, if your case calls for one
No two Lyft accident cases are identical. Our experience has prepared us for any challenges that your case presents, and we’ll continue fighting until we’ve concluded your case.
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to start your Lyft accident case in Estero. There may be time limits for filing your lawsuit or claim. Our firm’s team members are available today, so call GED Lawyers today to complete your free consultation.