If you or a loved one were involved in a Lyft accident in Rehoboth, a lawyer from our firm may help you seek compensation for the losses you suffered in the accident. You may not have to pay a dime for damages that the liable party has caused.
A Rehoboth Lyft accident lawyer from GED Lawyers is ready to fight for justice on your behalf. We can explain how insurance works in Lyft accident cases and file a claim for you. If you decide to file a lawsuit, our attorneys in Rehoboth can work with you.
Why Should You Hire GED Lawyers to Lead Your Lyft Accident Case?
Accidents involving ridesharing companies can be complicated from the start. It can be confusing to decide whether you should file a claim with Lyft or with another party’s insurer.
By having a Rehoboth rideshare accident lawyer from GED Lawyers leading your case, you won’t have to worry about any headaches caused by the legal process—we’ll analyze your circumstances and develop a clear strategy for you.
Our team will handle every step of preparing your case, including:
- Analyzing all relevant insurance policies
- Identifying and evaluating the cost of your recoverable damages
- Developing a strategy for how to pursue compensation
- Collecting evidence and documentation
- Communicating with insurance companies, liable parties, and other attorneys
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
If going to trial is in your best interest, GED Lawyers will defend you in court. When we accept your case, our goal is to help you reach a fair outcome.
Our Previous Clients Have Enjoyed Working With GED Lawyers
Our client testimonials show that GED Lawyers is dedicated to each case we handle. We have advocated successfully for many clients, and they often show their appreciation for our efforts:
- “I had a great experience working with GED Lawyers, they were great at communicating with me and I found them very helpful. They were also caring and they advocated for and represented me very well, producing a positive outcome! Very professional as well, definitely recommend.” – Andrea Echlund, client
- “Best legal advice and service from GED LAWYERS! To have the right attorney means everything when unfortunate events happen in our lives. They were very attentive and responsive to my case. The end results were so effective. Very pleased!” – Ameer Anders, client
Our case results speak for themselves. We have helped our clients recover millions of dollars in compensation. Let us fight for the recovery you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a lyft accidents lawyer serving Rehoboth, call (561) 995-1966
What Are the Recoverable Damages for Your Lyft Accident in Rehoboth?
Recoverable damages vary from one Lyft accident victim to the next. Some common damages we see in rideshare accident cases are:
Damaged vehicles are a common loss in Lyft accident cases. Depending on the details and severity of your accident, you may also need repairs for a broken phone, damaged sunglasses, and other damaged property. Some of your property may need to be completely replaced.
Pain and Suffering
Motor vehicle accidents often cause some degree of psychological and emotional harm, and you may be feeling these effects. You can recover compensation for the pain and suffering you’re experiencing.
A Rehoboth Lyft accident lawyer from our firm will seek complete coverage of your accident-related medical expenses. From the moment of your accident until your final day of rehabilitation, we will account for all of your accident-related medical expenses. These can include the cost of prescription medications, ambulance rides, doctor’s appointments, and travel to your appointments.
Injuries from a Lyft accident may cause you to need time off of work. This can lead to:
- Lost income
- Lost opportunities for promotions and performance bonuses
- Loss of employer-matched retirement contributions
- Reduced earning capacity
These damages may be completely recoverable. GED Lawyers will leave no damage unaccounted for. We’ll compose a thorough list of your damages, then get to work fighting for the settlement or judgment you deserve.
Rehoboth Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
How do Insurance Claims Work After a Lyft Accident?
You may decide to file a claim with Lyft’s insurance, the Lyft driver’s insurance, or with another motorist’s auto insurer after an accident. GED Lawyers can help you decide which insurer you can file a claim with depending on whether or not Lyft’s coverage applies during the time of the accident. Lyft’s coverage could apply if:
- The driver was logged in to Lyft’s app and waiting for a ride request
- The driver was logged in to Lyft’s app and on the way to pick up a passenger
- The driver was logged in to Lyft’s app and had a passenger in their car
Lyft’s coverage would likely not apply if the driver was not logged in to the rideshare app. They would be considered off-the-clock. In this instance, we can file a claim with the driver’s insurer.
Who Can Pursue Compensation for a Lyft Accident in Rehoboth?
We’ve handled cases for victims on all sides of a Lyft accident. You may pursue compensation for your damages as:
- A Lyft passenger injured in an accident
- A passenger in a motor vehicle struck by a Lyft driver
- The driver of a motor vehicle struck by a Lyft driver
- A pedestrian, motorcyclist, scooter rider, or bicyclist struck by a Lyft driver
GED Lawyers understands how complex motor vehicle accidents can be. If we haven’t described the circumstances of your Lyft accident, you could still have a case to pursue compensation for your losses. We can help.
Click to contact our Massachusetts Lyft Accident Lawyers today
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation in Rehoboth
There may be time limits for filing your case, so don’t wait to retain a Rehoboth Lyft accident lawyer from our firm. We’ll review your accident, draft all necessary paperwork, and file your case for you.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation. This is the first step in pursuing justice for your Lyft accident.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form