Jackknife truck accidents are especially dangerous because they could affect multiple passenger vehicles. The truck may cut across the road, stopping traffic and causing catastrophic injuries to several parties. If you were involved in one of these accidents, our jackknife accident lawyer can hold a trucking company or any other liable party accountable.
When you work with a truck accident attorney from Ged Lawyers, we take the stress of navigating the legal process off your shoulders. You can leave all the legal tasks to us while visiting the doctor, attending physical therapy, and recovering from your injuries. Connect with us for a free initial consultation when you’re ready to begin your case.
Why Choose Ged Lawyers for Your Jackknife Truck Accident Case?
The personal injury lawyers on our legal team are ready to advocate for your rights. When clients choose us to manage their cases, they benefit from:
- Our dedication to client success. We’ve recovered $7,130,000 in a commercial trucking accident case.
- Assistance in their preferred language. We have team members who can help you in Spanish, Arabic, Creole, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish.
- Our commitment to service. We’ll travel to you in the hospital or at home if you can’t make it to our office. Our lawyers will even take appointments on weekends and evenings if that’s what it takes to fit into your schedule.
See why former clients recommend Ged Lawyers:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” –Eyad
- “I wanted to share my gratitude for GED Lawyers and their entire staff, most importantly Yasenia (Yesi) Roques the Paralegal assigned to my personal injury case. From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check I always had a direct line of communication with Yesi. That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case.” – Michael
We Take Jackknife Crash Cases on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Hiring a lawyer shouldn’t be expensive for injured accident victims. Our team works on a contingency-fee basis, so you owe us nothing until we settle your case and recover compensation for you. Once your case is settled, we receive an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation as payment for our legal services.
There are never any surprise fees, and you don’t pay us anything upfront or out-of-pocket. When you connect with us for your free consultation, we can explain more about how payment works for truck accident victims.
Damages You Can Recover After a Commercial Truck Accident
Our personal injury attorneys aim to secure financial compensation for the range of your accident-related losses. We’re prepared to demand compensation for your economic and non-economic damages, such as:
- Your medical bills, including the cost of follow-up doctor’s appointments, hospital fees, medications, and medical exams
- Property damage, including the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish, especially if you now suffer from accident-related mental illnesses
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Lost income and reduced earning capacity
You deserve fair compensation for the suffering you endured. Allow our truck accident lawyer to help you pursue financial justice.
Wrongful Death Damages in Fatal Jackknife Collision Cases
You and your family can demand justice for the loss of your loved one. Our Boca Raton wrongful death lawyers can build a case that seeks compensation for:
- Your loved one’s accident-related medical costs
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Emotional distress endured by surviving family members
- Loss of income your loved one provided
- Loss of companionship and parental guidance
When we accept your wrongful death case, we can explain which family members are eligible to submit a lawsuit.
Don’t Wait to File Your Jackknife Truck Crash Lawsuit
You won’t have long to submit your wrongful death case. Each state sets a lawsuit-filing deadline known as the statute of limitations. You’ll typically need to file a personal injury or wrongful death case within two years of the accident.
There are other benefits to getting an early start on your case. For example, if you give your attorney more time to collect evidence, they may be able to visit the accident scene and speak to witnesses. The sooner we can do this, the better, as some evidence disappears with time.
Causes of Jackknife Accidents That May Entitle You to Compensation
Any number of mistakes on the road can lead to a jackknife truck accident. When we investigate your case, we look for the following instances of negligence:
- Truck drivers ignoring the speed limit
- Drunk driving
- Distracted driving
- Improperly loaded cargo
- Poorly maintained trucks
- Failure to conduct regular vehicle maintenance
- Tire defects
If your accident occurred in any other way, reach out to us. We’re happy to offer advice and explain how our team can help you.
Parties Who May Be Liable for Your Truck Crash Injuries
We work to hold every liable party accountable for your compensation. Your jackknife accident may have been caused by:
- A maintenance shop
- A cargo loading company
- Another passenger car driver
- The truck driver
- The truck driver’s employer or the trucking company
We’ll speak to witnesses and reference other evidence to prove the at-fault party’s liability. If you have any evidence that you think may be useful to your case, bring it to your attorney.
Call Ged Lawyers to Start Working With Our Jackknife Accident Attorneys
If you were involved in a truck crash that another party caused, our law firm wants to hear about your case. Our jackknife truck accident attorneys will advocate for your best interests and represent you until we’ve reached a fair settlement.
When you’re ready to seek justice, reach out to Ged Lawyers. Remember, it’s best to start immediately to avoid missing your chance to recover compensation. Call now for your free legal consultation.