Between residents and tourists, many drivers use Pompano Beach’s roads each day. The heavily trafficked roads in this area make car accidents common. If you were hurt in an accident, our team can work with you.
After you suffered a car accident due to someone else’s careless actions, our Pompano Beach car accident lawyer can help you fight for justice and seek the compensation you need. We can take care of the legal details of your case so you can focus on recovering and spending time with your family.
Our Car Accident Lawyers Fight for Your Compensation
The aftermath of a car accident can leave you with hardships that can be difficult to navigate. Recovering from the accident can involve many doctor’s visits and missed work, which can cause additional stress. We understand what you’re going through, which is why our personal injury lawyers work hard for you.
Once we know all the details surrounding your case, we will pursue all potential options for recovering compensation. Some of the damages you could recover may include:
- Medical treatment. The costs that have already accumulated due to the medical care you’ve received from the accident are compensable. You may also recover the cost of future medical needs associated with your injuries from the accident.
- Changes in income. If you have lost income due to not being able to work for a period, or if your injuries impact how you can work in the future, you could be eligible to receive compensation.
- Property loss or damage. If your vehicle, clothing, or other personal items were damaged in the accident, you may be able to be reimbursed for costs to repair or replace certain property items.
- Pain and suffering. If your injuries caused you to suffer physical pain, you may be eligible to seek compensation.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. If you have suffered from serious injuries that have affected the way you are able to live life after the accident, you might be able to receive compensation.
It is hard to give an estimate of your potential financial award as each car accident has unique circumstances that determine financial compensation. A car accident lawyer can help evaluate your losses once your accident has been investigated.
How Our Team Can Benefit Your Car Accident Case
While you can handle your case alone, you may find it beneficial to work with an experienced car accident lawyer. When you choose our firm, you’ll have a team on your side that will:
- Handle all communication for you
- Explain the laws that apply to your case
- Negotiate for the settlement you deserve
- Determine which damages you can recover
- Investigate the cause of the accident to prove liability
We’re prepared to manage every legal detail of your case for you.
We Will Investigate the Details of Your Pompano Beach Car Accident
There are many circumstances related to your accident that we will need to investigate to understand how much compensation you could recover and who is at fault. When we investigate your accident, we utilize all our resources to ensure we know as much about your accident as possible.
We will investigate your accident to learn details such as:
The Type of Car Accident You Were Involved in
When we know the type of car accident you were involved in, we can learn about what caused the accident, how the impact caused your injuries, as well as the extent of the vehicle damage.
Common types of car accidents are:
- Head-on collisions. These accidents are devastating and potentially fatal. When someone is driving the wrong way or crosses over the median, their negligence can lead to a head-on crash.
- Rear-end collisions. If a driver is not paying attention or following your vehicle too closely, they may cause a rear-end crash.
- Side-impact. If someone doesn’t realize there is already a vehicle in the lane they are merging onto, they can cause significant damage in a side-impact collision.
- Chain reactions. Determining fault in a chain reaction collision can be complicated. With our thorough investigation, we will determine who is at fault for the accident.
- Rollover accidents. When a vehicle rolls or flips over, injuries can be severe or even fatal.
Regardless of the type of car accident you were involved in, we will thoroughly investigate your case and determine who is liable for the accident.
The Types of Injuries You Sustained
The type and severity of your injuries affect the type of treatment plan you need. Common injuries from car accidents include:
- Soft tissue. Any damage to your muscles, ligaments, and tendons can be a soft-tissue injury. Whiplash is a common injury as a result of a car accident.
- Head injuries. Head injuries can range in severity, from a minor concussion to a disability or even death. Depending on the extent of trauma, you could even suffer from a traumatic brain injury. Head injuries can be very serious and affect how your brain works.
- Chest, arm, and leg injuries. These injuries can range from bruising to broken bones.
- Cuts and scrapes. Airbags, loose items inside the vehicle, or even broken glass from the impact of the accident can cause cuts, scrapes, and bruising.
It is important you know the extent of your injuries and the treatment plan you will need to ensure we calculate the cost of your medical expenses accurately. Our Pompano Beach car accident lawyer will gather as much information as possible to develop a strong case for you.
GED Lawyers Will Fight for Your Rights
Managing all the aspects of your case can be overwhelming. Let us communicate with other parties on your behalf and negotiate the settlement you deserve. We understand the trauma you are experiencing. Our knowledgeable lawyers will guide you each step of the way throughout your case.
We want to help you. Contact us today when you are ready to fight for your rights. The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can begin seeking justice on your behalf.