A car accident is a frightening and dangerous event that can leave you with serious injuries and costly property damage. It can also leave you with extensive bills and long periods of physical and financial recovery. Our Rehoboth car accident lawyer can help you hold the negligent driver responsible for your immediate and ongoing costs.
At GED Lawyers, we fight hard for the compensation you are entitled to. Our personal injury lawyers collect evidence for your case file and handle all communications and correspondence with the at-fault party and their legal or insurance representative. We also represent you in court, if necessary, to obtain the compensation you need and deserve. For legal counsel about your case, you can start with a free consultation with a member of our team.
Expenses Our Rehoboth Car Accident Lawyer Recovers for Clients
The financial aftermath of a car accident can mean you are left with everything from medical bills to property damage. When we represent you, we ensure your recoverable damages are accurately accounted for and calculated before settlement talks begin.
Damages we help you recover include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future income losses
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
We do not tax you or your family with evidence collection. We obtain evidence on your behalf and build it into a compelling case file. We understand the challenges you are up against as you work toward a speedy recovery from the accident. With legal representation from our firm, you can focus on your medical treatment and rehabilitative care.
We Can Help Your Family Recover Wrongful Death Damages in Rehoboth
Car accidents often lead to serious injuries and even death. According to the Federal Highway Administration’s State Highway Safety Report (FHWA) statistics, 334 fatal car accidents occurred in Massachusetts in 2019.
If your family lost one of its members in a Rehoboth fatal car accident, we can help you recover damages with a wrongful death lawsuit. These can include funeral and burial expenses and your family’s loss of your loved one’s familial and financial contributions. Massachusetts designates certain family members as eligible to recover wrongful death claims in this kind of legal action. We can offer legal advice and explain these laws and more during a free initial consultation.
Settlement Versus Lawsuit Time Frame
Resolving your lawsuit with a financial settlement can take time. If settlement negotiations are prolonged or an agreeable offer is not made, our accident attorney makes sure to file a lawsuit on your behalf within the allotted time.
In Massachusetts, you generally have three years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Per Mass. Gen. Laws Ann. Ch. 260 § 2A, the clock starts running on your personal injury case on the date of the accident. Per Mass. Gen. Laws Ann. Ch. 229 § 2, the clock starts running on the date of a loved one’s passing.
With sufficient notice from you, our Rehoboth personal injury attorney makes sure we file your lawsuit on time.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Rehoboth, call (561) 995-1966
Our Car Accident Lawyer Serving Bristol County Will Build a Strong Evidence File
Evidence is a critical part of your automobile accident case, so we work hard to build a robust evidence file that steers your case toward a settlement versus a trial. The evidence we compile for you will include:
- Medical records and medical expenses, including prescription medications, assistive medical devices, and therapy and rehab costs
- Financial records that indicate your income loss, including paycheck stubs, direct deposit receipts, and tax records
- Your car accident report, which will contain important details, witness names and contact information, and notes and diagrams from the investigating police officer
- Injury photos from your medical records and accident scene photos and videos from dashcams, security cameras, and residential and commercial video surveillance
Our Rehoboth car accident lawyer will also sort and organize your evidence and submit it to the other driver and their insurance company. If a favorable settlement is not forthcoming, we also prepare your evidence for trial.
We Deal With the Insurance Company on Your Behalf
When we say we handle every aspect of your case, we mean it. That means we deal with the at-fault driver’s insurance company, so you do not have to. On your behalf, we will:
- Submit evidence of the policyholder’s liability
- Obtain, complete, and submit claim forms
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
We will also handle the back-and-forth negotiations process, review each proposed accident settlement offers you receive, and explain the advantages and disadvantages of each. We make sure you are not subjected to speedy or lowball offers or bad faith insurance practices.
Read About Our Client-Focused Legal Service and Support
When car accident clients we represented in the past tell others about our client-centered law firm, they leave reviews and recommendations like the following:
- Alex Insdorf: I was in a car accident in 2020…I wasn’t sure where to get help. My friend gave me a reference to GED Lawyers, and they were very helpful in recovering the damages and taking care of me. They got me higher compensation…Very good customer service.
- Dante Jensen: Recently worked with GED Lawyers, LLP regarding my car accident case. They were easily accessible and knowledgeable, had great communication with me. Resolved my case and I knew throughout the case that I was in great hands. 100% recommending this law group.
At GED Lawyers, we work hard to provide a responsive, compassionate legal environment for accident victims, and we never stop working for the personal injury clients we represent. Our doors are always open, and we’re always ready to review auto accident claims for injuries and losses so that we can help people hold negligent parties accountable.
We Represent Your Rehoboth Injury Case on a Contingency Fee Basis
Recovering financial compensation after a car accident is a time-sensitive legal matter. One way our law firm ensures you do not run out of time to file your lawsuit is by representing you on a contingency fee basis.
At no upfront cost to you, we will:
- Investigate your accident
- Draft and file your case
- Consult expert witnesses
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurer
- Prepare your case for court if we cannot settle your legal matter out of court
Our attorneys do whatever it takes to resolve your case and obtain the best possible outcome for you. In addition, we only receive compensation after we obtain it for you, and you owe us nothing if your case does not result in a financial award. This cost-effective representation helps lower financial barriers to getting the legal advice auto accident clients may want for their injury cases.
Rehoboth Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Get a Free Case Review Today for a Rehoboth Car Accident – Our Lawyer Can Help
Were you or someone you love injured when another car collided with yours in Rehoboth, MA? If you suffered injuries in an auto accident, we can help you build a strong case for financial compensation. Our car accident lawyer serving injured clients in Rehoboth will fight to recover damages and start putting your life back together.
Contact our consultation team at GED Lawyers to get started with a free review of your car accident case today. We can handle your entire personal injury claim or lawsuit while you recover so that you can return to your life and put the accident behind you.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form