A car accident is a frightening and dangerous event that can leave you with serious injuries and costly property damage. It can also leave you with extensive bills and long periods of physical and financial recovery. Our Rehoboth car accident lawyer can help you hold the negligent driver responsible for your immediate and ongoing costs.
At GED Lawyers, we fight hard for the compensation you are entitled to. We collect evidence for your case file and handle all communication and correspondence with the at-fault party and their legal or insurance representative. We also represent you in court, if necessary, to obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
Expenses Our Car Accident Lawyer Recovers for Clients in Rehoboth
The financial aftermath of a car accident can mean you are left with everything from medical bills to property damage. When we represent you, we ensure your damages are accurately accounted for and calculated before settlement talks begin.
Damages we help you recover include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future income losses
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Diminished quality of life
We do not tax you or your family with evidence collection. We obtain evidence on your behalf and build it into a compelling case file.
We Help Your Family Recover Wrongful Death Damages
Car accidents often lead to serious injuries and even death. According to the Federal Highway Administration’s State Highway Safety Report (FHWA) statistics, there were 334 fatal car accidents in Massachusetts in 2019.
If your family lost one of its members in a Rehoboth car accident, we also help you recover wrongful death damages. These will include funeral and burial expenses and your family’s loss of your loved one’s familial and financial contributions.
Settlement Versus Lawsuit Timeframe
Resolving your lawsuit with a financial settlement can take time. If settlement negotiations are prolonged, or an agreeable offer is not made, we make sure to file a lawsuit on your behalf within the allotted time.
In Massachusetts, you generally have three years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Per Mass. Gen. Laws Ann. Ch. 260 § 2A, the clock starts running on your personal injury case on the date of the accident. Per Mass. Gen. Laws Ann. Ch. 229 § 2, the clock starts running on the date of a loved one’s passing.
With sufficient notice from you, we make sure your lawsuit is filed on time.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Rehoboth, call (561) 995-1966
Our Car Accident Lawyer Serving Bristol County Will Build a Strong Evidence File
Evidence is a critical part of your case, so we work hard to build a robust evidence file that steers your case toward a settlement versus a trial. Evidence we compile for you will include:
- Medical records and bills, including prescription medications, assistive medical devices, and therapy and rehab costs
- Financial records that indicate your income loss, including paycheck stubs, direct deposit receipts, and tax records
- Your car accident report, which will contain important details, witness names and contact information, and notes and diagrams from the investigating officer
- Injury photos from your medical records and accident scene photos and videos from dashcams, security cameras, and residential and commercial video surveillance
Our Rehoboth car accident lawyer will also sort and organize your evidence and submit it to the other driver and their insurance company. If a favorable settlement is not forthcoming, we also prepare your evidence for trial.
We Deal With the Insurance Company on Your Behalf
When we say we handle every aspect of your case, we mean it. That means we deal with the at-fault driver’s insurance company, so you do not have to. On your behalf, we will:
- Submit evidence of the policyholder’s liability
- Obtain, complete, and submit claim forms
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
We will also handle the back-and-forth negotiation process, review each offer you receive, and explain the advantages and disadvantages of each. We make sure you are not subjected to speedy or lowball offers or bad faith insurance practices.
Read About Our Client-Focused Legal Service and Support
When car accident clients we represented in the past tell others about our client-centered law firm, they leave reviews and recommendations like the following:
- Alex Insdorf: I was in a car accident in 2020…I wasn’t sure where to get help. My friend gave me a reference to GED Lawyers, and they were very helpful in recovering the damages and taking care of me. They got me higher compensation…Very good customer service.
- Dante Jensen: Recently worked with GED Lawyers, LLP regarding my car accident case. They were easily accessible and knowledgeable, had great communication with me. Resolved my case and I knew throughout the case that I was in great hands. 100% recommending this law group.
At GED Lawyers, we work hard to provide a responsive, compassionate legal environment, and we never stop working for the personal injury clients we represent.
We Represent You on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Recovering financial compensation after a car accident is a time-sensitive legal matter. One of the ways our law firm ensures you do not run out of time to file your lawsuit is by representing you on a contingency-fee basis.
At no upfront cost to you, we will:
- Investigate your accident
- Draft and file your case
- Consult expert witnesses
- Negotiate a settlement
- Prepare your case for court
Our attorneys do whatever it takes to resolve your case and obtain the best possible outcome for you. In addition, we only receive compensation after we obtain it for you, and you owe us nothing if your case does not result in a financial award.
Rehoboth Car Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Get a Free Case Review Today
Were you or someone you love injured when another car collided with yours? If you were injured in an accident, we can help you build a strong case for financial compensation. Our car accident lawyer serving injured clients in Rehoboth will fight to recover damages and start putting your life back together.
Contact our consultation team at GED Lawyers to get started with a free review of your car accident case today.