Building a personal injury case after a rideshare accident can be challenging on your own. Without legal guidance and support, it can be hard to prove the rideshare driver was negligent. It can be equally challenging to determine which insurance company to pursue for compensation.
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident involving a Lyft, Uber, or another rideshare vehicle, our law firm will help you recover financial compensation. Our Pompano Beach rideshare accident lawyer will investigate your accident and determine who should pay for your losses. Compensation could include your lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and more. At Ged Lawyers, our personal injury team never stops fighting for you and your family. We’re here when you want us most.
Our Rideshare Accident Lawyers Advocate for Pompano Beach Clients
Once you entrust your case to Ged Lawyers, we manage your case’s obligations from start to finish. While we handle communications with insurance companies, investigate your accident, and consult with medical professionals, you get to focus your energy on what matters most: your personal recovery.
- Conduct a comprehensive investigation
- Calculate your recoverable damages
- Prove the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Canvass for photos and video footage
- Complete and submit insurance claim forms
- Answer your questions and address your concerns
- Negotiate a favorable monetary settlement
- Represent you in court, if necessary
We know how hard it can be to wait for updates on your case and for a settlement agreement to arrive. Our legal team will provide you with regular updates on any progress in your case. We also work hard to streamline matters as much as possible to avoid any hiccups.
Reviews and Accolades From Previous Ged Lawyers Clients
There’s a reason why injured people in Broward County turn to Ged Lawyers again and again with their legal troubles. That’s because they’ve come to expect client-centered support with an emphasis on securing financial justice. Some clients have felt compelled to share these words in the aftermath of their cases:
- Michael Marineau: “I wanted to share my gratitude for GED Lawyers and their entire staff…From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check, there was always a direct line of communication with Yesi. That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case. Forever grateful.”
- Cathy Maldonado: “I want [to] thank Maria Colon and her amazing team for all their support, time, and help that they’ve done for me. Highly recommend them.”
We fight hard to meet the individual needs of every client we serve. Read additional reviews on our testimonials page and see what it means to work with a results-driven law firm.
Our Investigation Will Show Negligence Caused the Rideshare Accident
In any car accident—even a rideshare accident—you must prove negligence. This means illustrating these four elements:
- Duty of care. The at-fault party had a civil obligation to drive with reasonable caution and prudence.
- Breach of duty. The at-fault party violated their duty of care through their actions or omissions.
- Causation. The at-fault party caused your accident and resulting injuries.
- Damages. You have economic and non-economic damages for which you want compensation.
To prove these four elements, we collect evidence and interview witnesses. While your lawyer focuses on building your case, you can spend your time and energy on getting better.
Our Lawyers Can Seek Damages Via an Insurance Claim
The rideshare driver’s insurance company could pay for your losses if the at-fault driver was:
- Signed into the app and awaiting a request
- On the way to pick up a passenger
- Completing a request with a passenger in the vehicle
If the driver wasn’t actively completing a rideshare-related duty, you could file a claim with their private insurance carrier. In any case, you have options, and our team can evaluate them after concluding our investigation.
Recoverable Damages in Your Pompano Beach Rideshare Accident Case
Economic damages after a car accident are typically simple to document with bills, receipts, estimates, and invoices. Examples include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Assistive medical devices
- Treatment-related travel costs
- Current and future income loss
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
Non-economic damages are intangible and can be more difficult to document on your own. Here, our team assesses the extent of your injuries and your mental suffering to quantify the costs associated with:
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Advocate for Grieving Families in Broward County
We extend our condolences if you’re living in the aftermath of a loved one’s unexpected passing. In this situation, our wrongful death lawyers will demand compensation for the decedent’s burial and cremation expenses. We also demand compensation for the loss of your loved one’s income, domestic support, and loss of consortium and companionship. Financial recovery can’t totally undo the grief you feel, but it can go a long way in helping you rebuild your life.
We Uphold Your Pompano Beach Rideshare Accident Case’s Deadline
All car accident cases have a filing deadline called the statute of limitations. It is an important part of your case since failing to comply could put your right to recover damages in jeopardy.
In Florida, the personal injury statute of limitations recently changed, which can make compliance even more difficult without legal guidance. In general, the new filing deadline is two years for personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11.
Our rideshare accident attorney will explain the various statute of limitations exceptions that could apply to your case, according to Florida Statutes § 95.051. We work hard to correctly interpret and comply with the filing deadline. Yet, before we act, we must learn about your case first. Waiting too long to seek legal help could invalidate your right to damages.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation With Our Pompano Beach Team
If you or someone you love was injured in a rideshare accident, you can recover from its financial aftermath with help from Ged Lawyers. We fight hard to hold the at-fault driver and the appropriate insurance provider accountable for compensating you.
Learn more about working with our Pompano Beach rideshare accident lawyer and see what it means to get legal service you can count on. Call today.