If you treat a patient after they suffer injuries in a car accident, you deserve to receive payment for the services rendered. However, receiving the payment you’re due isn’t always easy when requesting the money through a patient’s personal injury protection (PIP) provider.
If an insurer denied your Margate PIP claim, our personal injury protection lawyer can help you demand the money you need. We can speak to the insurer on your behalf and explain your other legal options. Ged Lawyers has years of experience navigating the legal process for medical offices. Our Margate car accident attorneys are ready to get to work on your case. You can explore your legal options during a free consultation today.
What Does a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Attorney in Margate Do?
Our Margate Personal Injury Protection (PIP) lawyers handle all your case’s legal tasks. As a medical provider, you treat your patients and prioritize your job. You should not have to handle communications with insurance companies or struggle to get the payment they owe you.
Fortunately, when you hire a lawyer from our personal injury law firm, you don’t need to manage this process alone. Our Florida personal injury protection (PIP) lawyers will:
- Explain your options for seeking the money you deserve
- Handle settlement negotiations with insurance providers
- Gather documents that prove you provided medical treatment to the car accident patient
- Read your patient’s PIP policy to prove their insurance company owes you money
- Send a demand letter to the insurance company
- File a lawsuit if the insurance company refuses to pay you
- Add supporting documents to your claim, if necessary
- Determine why the initial PIP claim was denied
We will communicate with you throughout the entire process and ensure you’re aware of any updates. Our attorneys are prepared to fight for the fair settlement you deserve.
Why Margate Clients Choose Ged Lawyers After Insurers Deny Their PIP Claims
Our law firm takes a client-first approach to each case we handle. We know there are many firms you could work with. However, when you choose us, you’ll experience benefits like:
- 24/7 accessibility: You can contact our firm any time, 24/7. When you’re ready to reach out, our team member will answer your call and provide support.
- Multilingual assistance: Our multicultural staff can assist you in the language you feel comfortable with. This includes Spanish, Arabic, Creole, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish.
- Free consultation: We give all prospective clients a free initial consultation. You can ask us any questions you have, and we will listen to the details of your situation.
- Our commitment to customer service: Our Margate PIP claims attorney will be there for you when you need them. If you can’t meet at our firm, we will come to you. We even take appointments on nights and weekends
Former PIP Clients Recommend Our Legal Team
After experiencing the benefits Ged Lawyers has to offer, PIP clients say:
- “The team at GED Lawyers have been working on our PIP accounts and have been a pleasure to work with. They are highly effective in what they do. We highly recommend them!”– Voyage Chiropractic
- “GED is a hard working, knowledgeable group of individuals. They have accommodated me in several areas of my practice and have worked for me to recover… reimbursements that were legally mine. I recommend them to any doctor that has files sitting…” – Laura V.
- “I work with White Sands Chiropractic Clinic and personally with Vanessa GED lawyers in handling our workload…Totally happy and amazed…Would highly recommend any medical office to work with such a gem. It’s refreshing to work with someone who takes her job for us seriously.” – Myra M.
Demanding Payment Through a PIP Insurance Claim for an Accident in Margate
Drivers in Margate and throughout Florida must carry car insurance, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). Specifically, this means drivers must carry at least $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) and property damage liability (PDL) insurance. When a driver is involved in an accident, their PIP insurance provider is responsible for paying you for the medical services you rendered.
Your client could carry more coverage than these required minimums. When they carry no insurance, they would need to pay you out of pocket or file a lawsuit against the liable party for compensation to cover medical costs.
If your patient suffered severe injuries, their medical expenses could exceed the limits of their PIP policy. Our personal injury protection attorneys will advocate for your financial recovery even in complex cases.
What Does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Insurance Cover?
When someone suffers a car accident injury in Margate, Florida, their PIP insurance policy will cover:
- 80% of their accident-related medical expenses
- 60% of the income they lost because of the accident
- $5,000 in death benefits
If a patient visited you for any of the following services because of their accident, their PIP insurance should cover the costs of:
- Doctor’s visits
- Medications you prescribed
- Tests such as X-rays, blood tests, or CT scans
- Ambulance transportation
When patients suffer severe injuries, their PIP coverage might not be enough to pay for all the services you provide. We can explain your options for seeking the money you deserve when you hire our personal injury lawyers.
Why Insurance Companies Might Deny a Margate PIP Claim
Sometimes, an insurance claim denial occurs because of an error. In other cases, an insurer denies a claim because:
- Not enough evidence proved a motor vehicle accident caused a patient’s injuries.
- The claim was not filed promptly.
- Your patient did not seek medical care soon enough after the accident.
- The patient has an expired PIP policy.
Our team can investigate to determine why an insurer denied your claim. After understanding what caused the insurance company to reject the PIP claim, we can explain your legal options.
Call Us Today for Help From Our Margate Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Lawyer
Medical providers deserve to receive fair compensation for the treatment they provide. You should not have to spend time demanding payment from your patients or speaking to insurance companies. Ged Lawyers’ PIP attorneys serving Margate can manage these tasks on your behalf.
Don’t wait to get started on your case. A member of our team is ready to provide you with a free initial consultation. Call us today to find out your next steps.