When you render medical services to a car accident victim, but an insurer refuses to pay the bill or reduces payment to an unacceptable amount, a West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will demand fair compensation for you. We approach insurers with a cooperative tack, but we are willing to fight aggressively for your financial recovery if necessary.
Personal injury protection (PIP) claims are often worth thousands of dollars, and you deserve fair compensation for services rendered. A West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will file a PIP claim on your behalf while you continue serving patients.
How a PIP Attorney From Ged Lawyers Can Help You After Treating a West Palm Beach Patient
As a medical provider, you do not have time to haggle with insurers over claim disputes. A West Palm Beach PIP lawyer from our firm will:
- Calculate the amount of PIP benefits you deserve: Your PIP lawyer will determine the precise amount of compensation you deserve for services you performed.
- Demand the insurance company pays the compensation you deserve: We will work to hold the liable insurer to its contract. If an accident victim assigned their PIP benefits to you in exchange for treatment, we want to ensure you get the payment you deserve from the insurer.
- Facilitate the exchange of information between you and the insurers: The liable insurance company may need to review treatment records and other types of documentation. We will ensure the insurance company receives the forms it needs as we move forward with your case for financial compensation.
- Keep you updated throughout the legal process: As our team works to obtain the benefits you deserve, we will provide regular updates. If the insurer offers any settlements, we will review the offers with you.
- Calculate interest payments: You may be entitled to interest payments in addition to your PIP benefits. We will calculate the value of those interest payments so we can negotiate for the entire sum of money you deserve.
Our personal injury attorneys will handle any other demands that are part of your PIP case. A West Palm Beach personal injury protection lawyer from our team will prioritize getting the benefits you deserve from the insurance provider.
We Know Why Insurance Companies Deny PIP Benefits After Motor Vehicle Accidents
Because we have helped many medical providers get PIP benefits from insurers, we have encountered many excuses for insurers to avoid paying. An insurance company may refuse to pay a medical provider who was assigned PIP benefits because:
- The insurance company’s doctor disputes the patient’s need for medical treatment: If the insurer requests an independent medical examination (IME) and determines that the accident victim does not need medical treatment, this could lead them to deny your compensation request.
- The patient waited to receive medical treatment after the auto accident: Car accident victims must seek medical treatment within 14 days of their accident to receive PIP benefits, according to Florida Statutes § 627.736. If an insurer does not have proof that the patient received treatment, it may initially deny your claim for benefits. We may be able to reverse this denial by providing documentation of treatment.
- It denies the patient had an emergency medical condition (EMC): A car accident victim must have an emergency medical condition to access the full amount of PIP benefits. There may be a dispute over whether the patient you treated had an EMC, and this could prevent the insurer from paying the money you deserve.
These are only a few of the reasons an insurer may give for denying you compensation. Our firm does not stand for medical providers to render services without receiving fair compensation. We will directly address the insurance company’s stated reason for denying your claim, and we will handle your PIP lawsuit from start to finish.
We Will Demand Payment for Your PIP Claim After You Offered Medical Care to an Injured Person
Florida has various laws governing personal injury protection insurance claims. Your recoverable costs may include:
- The full value of your services rendered: We intend for the insurance company to cover the full cost of medical services you rendered to a car accident victim.
- Any interest you deserve: Per Florida Statutes § 627.736, you may be entitled to interest payments for the insurer’s delay in paying your benefits.
- Coverage of attorney’s fees: The insurance company may be responsible for your attorney’s fees. We will include this consideration as part of your PIP suit.
Your West Palm Beach PIP attorney will review insurance contracts and records of medical treatment you provided the accident victim. We will calculate a settlement figure supplemented with proof of the medical services rendered. Your automobile accident attorney will negotiate with the insurance carriers and take all necessary legal steps to pursue the fair settlement you deserve.
Why Ged Lawyers Is Positioned to Fight for Your PIP Benefits
Medical providers in West Palm Beach turn to the accident lawyers at Ged Lawyers to help with their PIP claims and lawsuits because:
- We have helped many medical providers in Florida get the compensation they deserve: Our record of helping medical providers recover PIP benefits speaks volumes. There is no substitute for experience, and we have ample experience helping medical providers in your circumstances.
- We are a full-service law firm: We will manage every step of your claim or lawsuit so you can continue focusing on your practice. Our team will ensure that your case is not a distraction from your existing priorities.
- We will take all necessary steps to pursue your financial recovery: We are prepared to take every PIP case to court. If an insurance company continues to deny the benefits you deserve, we will proceed to court.
- We can explain the laws that apply to your case. For example, Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) explains that all drivers in the state are required to carry insurance. We can explain your legal options if they were uninsured or if your claim was unfairly denied.
We may assist you with multiple PIP claims. Our team will create a detailed plan for your case and update you until it is settled.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation About Hiring a PIP Lawyer in West Palm Beach
We may face a deadline for filing your case, so do not wait to contact our team serving West Palm Beach. A PIP lawyer from our team is ready to take over your claim right now, but first, we must speak with you—at absolutely no cost to you.
Call Ged Lawyers today for a free consultation.