Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Florida
We represent medical providers who have been denied insurance benefits they are entitled to. Our Boca Raton personal injury protection (PIP) lawyers can help you go after the billion-dollar insurance companies that unfairly deny benefits or refuse to pay the correct amount on claims.
In Florida, when someone is injured in an automobile accident, regardless of who is at fault, the insurance company must pay up to $10,000 in benefits. It must pay 80% of medical expenses and 60% of lost wages. It must also pay all expenses reasonably incurred for necessary services that, but for the injury, the injured person would have performed, such as cleaning or gardening.
When the insurance company denies your benefits, Florida law allows you to recover your benefits. Insurance companies usually deny claims based on the following:
- Reduced pursuant to an alleged usual and customary charge or based upon geographic region
- Denied based upon an IME cut-off
- Denied for failure to appear at an EUO
- Denied based upon an alleged Material Misrepresentation
- Paid at 200% of Federal Medicare Fee Schedule or Florida Workers Compensation Fee Schedule
The personal injury lawyers at GED Lawyers have collected millions of dollars in PIP benefits for their clients. Florida Statutes § 627.7407 requires drivers to purchase PIP coverage. Let our lawyers fight for the insurance payments you are entitled to from your policy.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury protection (pip) lawyer serving Boca Raton, call (561) 995-1966
Reviews from Our Delighted PIP Benefit Clients
We could tell you all day long about the great services we provide for our clients on their PIP benefits and accounts, but we think that you would rather hear what our clients say about how we have helped them. Here are a few examples of the many positive reviews from our clients:
- “The team at GED Lawyers have been working on our PIP accounts and have been a pleasure to work with. They are highly effective in what they do. We highly recommend them!” Voyage Chiropractic
- “I work with White Sands Chiropractic Clinic and personally with Vanessa GED lawyers in handling our workload. Her professionalism, amazing positive interaction with all our staff and doctor, sunshine personality (always with a smile) not to mention her exceptional work ethics and her timely work. Totally happy and amazed with monies retrieved on past and present insurance claims. Would highly recommend any medical office to work with such a gem. It’s refreshing to work with someone who takes her job for us seriously.” Myra M.
- “Ged Law has provided outstanding support to us these past 10+ years and has made sure that our PIP claims are paid accurately. They are always professional, friendly and willing to help me resolve any claim issues that I have. And Richard is the nicest guy you will ever meet. It is a pleasure having him come to the office.” Susi G.
- “GED is a hard working, knowledgeable group of individuals. They have accommodated me in several areas of my practice and have worked for me to recover… reimbursements that were legally mine. I recommend them to any doctor that has files sitting…” Laura V.
- “Couldn’t ask for a better law firm to help my small business. Renata visits us regularly and is as professional and kind as anyone could ever be… She finds things in our billing that brings us extra money of which we never would have received. I get checks in the mail and it’s like Christmas multiple times a year! Thank you GED law firm!” Dan H.
We are proud of the hundreds of reviews we have because we really do bend over backward for our clients. You do not have to give up on your benefits or reimbursement claim just because the insurance company is making your life difficult. Our Boca Raton lawyers can take things from here and go after the money you need from your personal injury protection coverage.
Also, you do not have to accept an unfair lowball offer from the insurer. If the insurance company offers you pennies on the dollar, you can tell them to talk to your lawyer. Then you can turn to us to get started.
Boca Raton Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
What does this Mean for You After a Boca Raton Accident?
If you are in an accident in Boca Raton, regardless of fault, your insurance company may be responsible for payment of up to $10,000 in personal injury protection benefits. If your insurance company fails to pay your medical benefits up to $10,000 you might have to file suit to recover the benefits due from your personal injury protection policy.
If you are a medical provider who has accepted an assignment of your patient’s benefits or if you are the insured and your benefits have been denied, please contact GED Lawyers today for a free case review regarding your rights under your insurance contract. Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars of wrongfully denied personal injury protection benefits for medical providers and insureds.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form