Ubers, Lyfts, and other rideshare services have contributed to crowding on Florida’s roads, including in Boynton Beach. Rideshare accidents are inevitable, but victims of these accidents often face questions about how to get the compensation they deserve. You can hire a Boynton Beach car accident lawyer from Ged Lawyers to handle your post-accident fight for fair compensation.
Our attorneys have dealt with rideshare companies and their insurers many times. We will seek the financial recovery you deserve from liable parties, and we will start your case today. Call Ged Lawyers today for a free consultation about hiring a Boynton Beach rideshare accident lawyer.
Rideshare Accident Cases Can Be Tricky, so Let Ged Lawyers Handle It
The aftermath of a rideshare accident may seem like any other—you exchange insurance information, speak with a law enforcement officer, and seek any necessary medical attention. However, the goal of securing fair compensation for your accident-related damages may be far more complicated.
The Boynton Beach car accident lawyers at Ged Lawyers know the potential challenges of rideshare accidents, which can include:
- Determining what types of insurance coverage a rideshare driver (or other liable party) has, as Uber and other rideshare services have several conditions that affect a driver’s insurance coverage
- Determining who should pay for your damages
- Fighting the rideshare company and its lawyers, if necessary
Your case is in capable hands with Ged Lawyers. Rideshare accident victims hire us because:
We Have Experience
Our team has represented victims of rideshare accidents for many years. Just as importantly, we have handled many cases like yours in Boynton Beach. We know this case type, and we know Boynton Beach.
Our Firm Puts Clients First
Clients are the linchpin of our firm, so we will always treat you with respect. If you have any special requests for how we handle your case or communicate with you, we will respect those requests. Excellence is our standard for client service.
You Pay No Out-of-Pocket Fee
With our contingency-fee structure, you won’t pay any out-of-pocket costs to our firm. We will cover all case-related expenses, and our fee will come from your financial recovery. This fee structure protects you and provides added motivation for us to secure all of the compensation you deserve.
We Never Settle for Less than a Client Deserves
Our calculation of your damages will set the financial bar for your case. Once we know how much money you are entitled to, we won’t settle for less. We have completed many trials for our clients, and we will take your case to court if necessary.
We pride ourselves on being a trustworthy, transparent, and effective legal team. When you need a rideshare accident lawyer to represent you in Boynton Beach, we want you to turn to us. Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Who Should Consider Hiring a Rideshare Accident Attorney?
The term “rideshare accident” can refer to many different types of collisions. You may hire our firm if you suffered injuries such as:
- A passenger whose rideshare driver caused an accident
- A passenger in a rideshare vehicle hit by another motorist
- A motorist or passenger hit by a rideshare driver
- A pedestrian hit by a rideshare driver
Our Boynton Beach wrongful death lawyers also represent clients who have lost a loved one in a fatal rideshare accident. We extend our condolences if you are grieving a loved one, we will handle your case with discretion and urgency.
We Will Demand Fair Compensation for Your Damages
Our team aims to secure compensation for all of your accident-related damages, which may include:
- Vehicle repairs, which may be necessary if your vehicle was part of a collision with a rideshare driver’s vehicle
- Other property replacement, as accident victims often have damaged clothing, phones, and other property
- Pain and suffering, which can include physical pain, psychological and emotional distress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), lost quality of life, and other non-economic damages
- Professional damages, including but not limited to lost income and diminished earning power
- Medical bills, which we will track from the moment of your accident until you reach maximum medical improvement (MMI)
Those who have lost a loved one may also face funeral costs, loss of consortium, loss of financial support, and a host of other damages. Our detail-oriented lawyers will account for each of your damages and include them in your case for compensation.
Our Boynton Beach Rideshare Accident Lawyers Will Lead Every Step of Your Case
We aim to ease your stress and allow you to focus on your recovery. Our firm handles every aspect of your case, including:
- Dealing with insurers: We will deal with your insurer and the insurance providers for the rideshare driver and rideshare service. This will be one less responsibility for you to worry about, and it will also protect you from rights violations.
- Securing evidence: Our lawyers and investigators will obtain eyewitness testimony, video footage, and any other evidence that could help your case.
- Documenting (and calculating) damages: Medical records, past income statements, your account of pain and suffering, and diagnoses of your injuries will help us illustrate the toll of your rideshare accident in Boynton Beach.
- Negotiating the settlement you deserve: We are relentless negotiators who hold insurers and other liable parties to their financial obligations.
- Going to trial, if necessary: Trial is usually a second resort. If we cannot convince liable parties to pay you fairly through a settlement, we will discuss the possibility of trial with you.
We have all the in-house resources necessary to resolve your case. Rely on our team’s experience and legal training while you focus on getting better.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
You deserve to move forward with your life, and should not have to sweat the day-to-day responsibility of an insurance claim or lawsuit. Partner with a Boynton Beach rideshare accident lawyer from our firm. Our team will make it our goal to secure appropriate financial compensation.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free, no-obligation consultation.