If you are a cyclist in Boynton Beach, you may be familiar with the lax insurance laws that do not require riders to purchase uninsured motorist insurance or personal injury protection. Because of these laws, unsuspecting cyclists hit in an accident could be left having to pay for their own injuries out of pocket. However, if you are one of these cyclists, you may be able to hold the driver accountable to pay for your expenses. After a collision in Boynton Beach, our motorcycle accident lawyer can help you seek justice.
If another party’s negligence was the cause of your accident, Ged Lawyers has personal injury attorneys that can assist cyclists like you in the pursuit of fair compensation. You should not have to pay for the aftermath of a collision that was caused by someone else’s negligent actions.
How Can GED Lawyers Help You With Your Motorcycle Accident Case?
Victims of any auto accident can expect to have numerous sudden expenses that need to be paid. Cyclists are likely to have their vehicle become a total loss. Furthermore, taking your physical state into account, the collision likely put you or your loved one into the hospital and out of work, affecting your mental state, income, and more.
Insurance may pay for a portion of the damages, but only up to a point, and that’s assuming you carry the coverage you need. How are you expected to fulfill the responsibilities required to prove accountability and collect damages in a civil suit? We encourage you to consider hiring an attorney from our firm.
Our personal injury law firm’s dedicated lawyers have years of experience, financial resources, compassion, drive, and a sense of duty toward providing motorcycle accident victims the help they need. Let us investigate, negotiate with insurers, and help calculate a settlement that works for your situation.
Our years on the job have allowed us the ability to tailor each strategy to a client’s specific needs and circumstances. We’ll stand by you until we see the money you need awarded to you. We won’t charge you any fees until we win or settle your case.
Our Previous Clients Recommend Our Boynton Beach Attorneys
When you decide to work with Ged Lawyers, you will benefit from our compassionate support. After working with our personal injury lawyers, our former clients leave reviews like the following:
- “I wanted to share my gratitude for GED Lawyers and their entire staff, most importantly Yasenia (Yesi) Roques the Paralegal assigned to my personal injury case. From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check their was I always had a direct line of communication with Yesi. That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case.” – Michael
- “I want thank Maria colon and her amazing team for all their support, time and help that they’ve done for me. Highly recommend them.” – Maria
Financial Compensation for a Motorcycle Accident in Boynton Beach
Many motorcycle accident victims will be unsure of where to begin when attempting to determine the value of their compensation. Ged Lawyers can provide you with insight into your potential damages, which may include:
- Medical expenses: Emergency room care, surgery, and aftercare are covered. You could also recover compensation for prescriptions, counseling, rehabilitation, and sustained treatment for ongoing physical conditions. Your injuries could result in long-lasting ailments, infections, or a disability. Your settlement accounts for these damages regardless of the time it takes for you to make a full recovery.
- Lost income: In many instances, you will not be able to work for a while after an auto accident. The income lost during this time is tallied into your settlement. You could also pursue compensation for reduced earning capacity if your injuries will not allow you to return to the same job.
- Property damage: The damage done to your motorcycle should be covered in your settlement. Any other applicable property damage should be calculated into your settlement, such as your phone breaking during the accident.
- Non-economic damages: A devastating accident can also affect your mental state and cause physical pain. You can seek compensation for intangible losses such as pain and suffering and mental anguish.
Ged Lawyers will help you determine which losses you can recover. Each personal injury claim is different, so the value of your case depends on the circumstances of your accident.
Our Boynton Beach Attorneys Help Motorcycle Accident Victims Prove Liability
Victims should not be expected to be physically or mentally equipped to deal with the investigative work that may be required to establish fault in something as unexpected as a motorcycle accident.
Road accidents happen quickly and unexpectedly. You might not always be able to see what caused the crash or who hit you. It could have been driver negligence, vehicular malfunction, road hazards, traffic light glitches, or more.
Your accident could have been caused by a driver, a pedestrian, a manufacturer, or even a government agency. However, you do not have to prove their liability on your own. Information such as physical evidence, witness testimony, phone records, dash cam footage, and more can be acquired by our lawyers. We can use this evidence to build your case and prove you deserve compensation.
You Must File Your Boynton Beach Personal Injury Lawsuit on Time
The statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Florida is typically two years after the accident that caused your injury, according to Florida Statutes § 95.11. You also generally have two years to file a case for wrongful death.
A personal injury case’s conventional procedures include demonstrating that there was a negligent party (or numerous) whose actions were the cause of your injury. In most instances, this will require gathering witness testimony and evidence from the accident scene.
However, most relevant evidence erodes or is lost over time. The wreck from the crash is cleaned and dashcam footage is eventually overwritten. Furthermore, as time passes, it may become more difficult to obtain clear testimony from witnesses. These issues can increase the time it takes to get a definitive conclusion to your lawsuit.
We encourage victims who want to file a lawsuit to contact us right away.
The Importance of Uninsured Motorist Insurance in Boynton Beach Motorcycle Accident Cases
Uninsured motorist coverage is an optional policy that cyclists can purchase which will cover you if you’re hit by an uninsured driver.
Moreover, in Florida, all drivers are required to pay for personal injury protection (PIP) insurance, which covers you for up to $10,000 in medical bills after an accident regardless of who’s at fault. This requirement, however, does not exist for motorcyclists.
This increases the risk for cyclists, who, unlike drivers of 4-wheeled vehicles, are only covered by the insurance policy they choose to purchase.
Call Our Firm for Legal Assistance After a Boynton Beach Motorcycle Wreck
Ged Lawyers has motorcycle accident attorneys in Boynton Beach available now to investigate your case for free. When you work with us, we will provide consistent case communication and ensure you’re aware of each step in the legal process.
Call us now, we’re available 24/7. A member of our team can offer legal advice and answer any questions you have during an initial consultation.