You do not have to suffer in silence if another party caused you to suffer an injury in Coconut Creek. Our personal injury lawyer can help you pursue compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, reduced quality of life, and pain and suffering. Ged Lawyers can help you restore justice and hold the at-fault party accountable.
Filing an injury claim or lawsuit may seem too much for you to handle while you are recovering. The team at Ged Lawyers is ready to fight for you. Our law firm will handle all the legwork and legalities of your case while you focus on getting better. You can start with our free case evaluation where we discuss the facts of your case and help you understand your rights.
Risk-Free Coconut Creek Personal Injury Legal Service From Ged Lawyers
Our injury lawyers serving Coconut Creek, FL don’t take any fees upfront to start your injury case. We only accept payment from you when we win or settle your case. We understand that if you’re hurt and unable to work to support yourself the way you used to, you probably can’t put large sums of money into building a case. That’s why we offer our legal services to clients without financial risk. We provide a contingency-fee pricing arrangement.
Our Coconut Creek Personal Injury Attorneys Help You Seek Your Recoverable Losses
Personal injury refers to the physical or emotional harm a person suffers due to the actions of another party. Injury victims have a right to recover damages from the party responsible for the accident or incident. Our Coconut Creek personal injury attorneys look at your economic and non-economic losses to determine the amount of compensation you can recover.
Economic losses are the financial expenses resulting from the accident, such as lost income due to days off from work. Conversely, non-economic losses refer to the harm you’ve endured that has no intrinsic financial value, such as pain in your back or the loss of quality of life you experience due to that pain. Your accident lawyer serving Coconut Creek can help you collect compensation for losses, including:
- Medical expenses
- Physical therapy costs
- Lost income
- Diminished earning potential
- Property damage
- Travel costs related to your accident or injury
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced quality of life
Your actual damages will vary based on the details of your case, but rest assured our personal injury attorneys have the tools to assess your damages, calculate the total amount of compensation you should receive, and support your case for a fair settlement.
Your Injury Case in Coconut Creek Is Our Priority
Our law firm is dedicated to seeing clients through their most difficult times. We’ve recovered millions for individuals and families doing just that. Since our inception in 1995, we’ve made it our priority to provide comprehensive and compassionate legal service to those involved in life-altering events caused by forces outside their control.
These accidents make the future uncertain, but when you come to our injury firm, you don’t have to worry about handling your case alone. We want you to focus on healing while we manage every aspect of your case, including:
- Investigating the accident– Whether you’ve suffered a slip and fall, a car accident, workplace injury, medical error, or another type of personal injury, our legal team will delve into the facts to get answers about how it happened and who caused it.
- Determining liability– Facts in tow, our team is equipped to identify the party responsible for paying your damages, which could be an insurance company, a self-insured business, or even an individual.
- Handling communications– We interact with the insurance firm, the defending party, medical professionals, and witnesses to help move your case forward.
- Negotiating your settlement– Your personal injury lawyer stands up for your right to fair compensation, demanding the settlement you deserve and pushing back against lowball offers.
- Fighting for you at trial– If we can’t settle your case in negotiations, it may require filing a lawsuit. We’ll ensure your case is ready for court and we’ll fight for you at trial.
- Updating you on case progress– You never have to guess how your case is progressing. Our accident lawyers in Coconut Creek ensure you receive frequent updates to keep you in the loop.
Our Coconut Creek Injury Lawyers Handle Several Types of Accidents
At Ged Lawyers, our attorneys have decades of experience handling a host of personal injury cases. You can reach out to our law firm if you or a loved one suffered an injury due to a:
- Car accident
- Truck accident
- Motorcycle accident
- Pedestrian accident
- Rideshare accident
- Slip and fall
- Boating accident
- Medical malpractice
- Defective product
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Dog bite
- Construction accident
If you have questions about the type of case you have, you can reach out to us for a free case review at any time.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Cases in Coconut Creek, FL
In Florida, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases based on negligence is generally two years, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. Exceptions to this filing deadline may apply to your case, so you must get started on your case right away.
Failing to file your lawsuit on time could lead to a case dismissal, barring you from recovering compensation.
Let Ged Lawyers Take Your Coconut Creek Personal Injury Case
You don’t need to manage the legal process alone. A Coconut Creek personal injury lawyer at Ged Lawyers can take your case and help you seek the money you need to restore your life. Let us hold the negligent party accountable.
Call today for your free consultation.