Taking on a personal injury case unrepresented is like taking a second job. You’ll get phone calls from insurance representatives around the clock, and you’ll face mountains of paperwork. And that’s just the beginning. The legal jargon, back-and-forth negotiations, and bureaucracy can quickly take their toll.
However, you don’t have to deal with these obligations when you hire a Deerfield Beach personal injury lawyer. GED Lawyers aims to make the claims process as straightforward as possible, so you can focus on healing. Today, you can connect with our team and start a free case review.
We Make Partnering With a Personal Injury Lawyer Financially Accessible
Many clients are surprised to learn that we manage injury claims and lawsuits on a contingency-fee basis. In this arrangement, we:
- Take a percentage of your settlement as payment for our attorney’s fees
- Charge nothing if your case doesn’t succeed
- Finance your case’s obligations, such as its consulting
You learn about this agreement at the beginning of our partnership, so you know what to expect.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Deerfield Beach, call (561) 995-1966
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas in Deerfield Beach, FL
We extend a helping hand to injured claimants in the aftermath of:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Defective product incidents
- Medical malpractice incidents
We also support families who have lost loved ones. You can learn more about the cases we manage when you connect with our firm. If you suffered injuries because of another party’s negligence, we want to manage your case.
Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
What Can a Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyer Do for Me?
You don’t have to lift a finger in the aftermath of suffering a serious injury in Deerfield Beach. When you entrust your case to GED Lawyers, we can:
- Investigate the accident. We need supporting evidence to build your case. This information could include traffic camera footage, a defective consumer device, or even an expert witness’s testimony. The more supporting evidence, the better.
- Negotiate with the liable insurance company. Once we calculate your losses, we can send your demand letter to the liable insurance company and negotiate for what you need. This process takes time, so we encourage you to remain patient. Accepting an offer just to get your case over with does not benefit you.
- Manage all case-related communications. You don’t want to waste time endlessly answering phone calls and emails from the involved parties. Let our team manage that. If anyone contacts you directly, refer them to us.
- Sue the other party. If negotiations don’t work out, your lawyer can sue the at-fault party. Litigation comes with many obligations, but your lawyer can handle each of them. They include taking depositions, asserting your case, and following courtroom procedure.
Your Lawyer Manages Your Personal Injury Case’s Deadlines
Florida has undergone recent changes to its personal injury laws. Under Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have two years to file your case. Some exceptions may apply and affect this deadline, but in general, if you don’t initiate a lawsuit within this period, you could lose the right to seek damages.
You don’t have to cross off dates on your calendar when you have GED Lawyers advocating for you. We manage all of your case’s deadlines, including your lawsuit’s filing date. By taking on this task, we hope to alleviate your stress and uphold your right to damages.
Click to contact our Florida Personal Injury Lawyers today
Our Deerfield Beach Injury Lawyers Can Seek These Damages
You can pursue both economic and non-economic damages in the aftermath of a serious injury. After identifying the at-fault and liable parties, your lawyer can seek:
- Pain and suffering
- Disability and disfigurement
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Lost income-earning potential
- Lost income, including future losses your lawyer may be able to anticipate
- Medical expenses, including physical therapy and/or occupational therapy
You can also recoup anything you spent out of pocket, such as transportation arrangements.
How Much Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Case?
The damages you can seek (along with their values) depend on your situation. When calculating your case’s value, we consider:
- The injuries you suffered
- The details of your accident
- The liable insurance policy
- Any allegations of fault
- Whether you have reached maximum medical improvement
We also consider the accident’s toll on your life.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants in South Florida
To date, GED Lawyers has recovered more than $50 million for injured claimants. We’re proud of the results we’ve achieved, and we hope they give you confidence about moving forward with us. Some of our success stories include:
- $7.13 million for a commercial truck accident claimant
- $6.5 million after our client suffered injuries in a gas explosion
- $4.5 million after an accident involving our client on a scooter
- $2 million for a wrongful death claimant
- $1.4 million after our client (a doctor) suffered a car accident
The outcome of your case may vary from the ones listed above. Our firm is committed to using its time, resources, and experience to manage your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Do Previous Clients Share About GED Lawyers?
When asked about the quality of service they received, our clients shared:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” ––E.A.
- “From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check their was I always had a direct line of communication…That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case. Forever grateful.” ––M.M.
- “I want thank Maria colon and her amazing team for all their support, time and help that they’ve done for me. Highly recommend them.” ––C.M.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Deerfield Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in any kind of accident, one of our lawyers can pursue the damages you need. Call us now to start a free case review. We can discuss your legal options, case’s potential, and other details.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form