Victims of truck accidents can recover compensation for their injuries and accident-related losses. The money you receive could help you and your family cover continuing medical treatment, lost income from missing work, and everyday living expenses. There’s no reason for you to be left wondering how you can make up for the financial stress that your accident has caused.
A Coral Springs truck accident lawyer at Ged Lawyers can help you file a claim to get the money you need and deserve. The process begins when you reach out to us for a free consultation. We’ll help you understand your rights as an accident victim and what you can do to recover compensation.
Florida’s PIP Insurance is Not Enough to Cover Your Truck Accident Damages
Personal injury protection (PIP) insurance is inadequate for most major motor vehicle accidents. Coverage only includes replacement services, a percentage of medical expenses, and lost wages up to the $10,000 limit.
That amount is generally not enough to pay the medical bills most victims incur. Ultimately, you’ll still have to figure out how to cover your lost income and pay for the services you now require.
In the state of Florida, you are entitled to damages from the at-fault party if your losses exceed the PIP limit. Filing a claim or lawsuit against the liable party allows you to recoup your losses without the restrictions of PIP. Our truck accident attorneys serving Coral Springs, FL will help you pursue compensation for all your economic and non-economic losses which could include:
- Medical care
- Lost income and work benefits
- Decreased earning potential
- Physical therapy
- Vehicle damage
- Transportation costs
- Mental health counseling
- Serious bodily injury
- Emotional or psychological trauma
- Reduced enjoyment of life
- Decreased quality of life
Florida has far too many un- and under-insured motorists. We strongly recommend you protect yourself and your loved ones with uninsured motorist coverage. Without it, you may be left with few options for compensation.
Our Coral Spring Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers Take Wrongful Death Cases
The unfortunate reality is that with the size and weight of a semi-truck many victims do not survive the collision. If your loved one was killed in a truck accident, the injury lawyers on our team can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit. The at-fault party can’t make it right, but holding them accountable for their actions is a step in the right direction.
The money you recover could help ease your financial burdens during this difficult time and may provide your family with a sense of justice and closure. Our Coral Springs truck accident attorneys will fight to help you recover compensation for your losses which could include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical bills
- Lost economic support
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of protection
- Loss of guidance
- Loss of services
- Grief and other emotional distress
Benefits of Hiring a Coral Springs Truck Accident Lawyer
When you’re physically fighting for your life or grieving the loss of a loved one, you should have a lawyer looking out for your best interests and helping you fight for the money you deserve. Our Corals Springs accident lawyers have the resources and the knowledge to take on insurance companies and big corporations. We have the fortitude to stand up for you while you rest and recover.
An injury lawyer can benefit your truck accident case by:
- Investigating– We can access truck driver log books, surveillance footage, black box data, and drivers’ records to discover how the crash occurred and potential driver errors or negligence. Additionally, our team can look into the motor carrier’s policies and practices as well as check for compliance with federal regulations, such as hours of service rules and weight limits on cargo per the Federal Motor Carrier and Safety Administration. Failure to comply could indicate company negligence.
- Determining Liability– Our investigation into your semi-truck crash will help us determine who is financially responsible for paying your damages.
- Communicating with Parties– We field all calls, emails, and in-person meetings in addition to handling the exchange of information and documents with the necessary parties. You never have to feel intimidated by the insurance company or defendant.
- Calculating Damages– Your injury lawyer will review your financial documentation for expenses related to or resulting from the crash. We can also assess your pain and suffering losses through medical records, doctors’ reports, scientific research, expert opinions of medical and mental health professionals, and personal testimony from you and/or family, friends, and associates.
- Negotiating a Fair Settlement– We fight for a settlement that takes into account your present and future expenses and the impact of the crash on your life.
A Passionate Personal Injury Team With a History of Multi-million Dollar Victories
When you’re facing the most difficult time of your life physically and emotionally, you need a law firm that understands the challenges you face and has the resources to help fight for the money you deserve. Ged Lawyers has more than 20 years of experience standing up for the injured and winning multi-million dollar settlements and court verdicts. Our successes include a $7 million verdict for a commercial truck accident victim. We are trial lawyers with insurance company insights who deliver passionate client care.
Cost of a Coral Springs Truck Accident Attorney
When you work with the injury lawyers at our firm, you never pay upfront or out of pocket. Whether or not you pay depends entirely on the outcome of your case. Our firm receives a contingency fee. In plain terms, our commercial truck accident attorneys only get paid if they win your case. A successful outcome means our law firm receives a predetermined percentage of the compensation you recover. If we cannot secure the victory, we do not charge for our services.
Statute of Limitations for Truck Accidents in Coral Springs, Florida
Time is a vital factor when pursuing a commercial truck accident claim in Florida. The new statute of limitations for personal injury cases founded on negligence is just two years since the signing of House Bill 837. It’s important that you reach out to our Coral Springs injury firm as soon as possible to avoid losing your right to recover damages.
Our Truck Accident Lawyers Serving Coral Springs Get Results
At Ged Lawyers, we get results. If you need a Coral Springs truck accident lawyer, call us for a free consultation. We have a multi-lingual staff available to answer your questions.