If you have paid for property damage coverage, your insurance company should compensate you fairly for your losses. The property damage lawyers at GED Lawyers can lead your claim, working to hold the insurer accountable to their contract.
Our firm handles various property damage claims, including hurricane claims. We will work to resolve your claim and seek the compensation package you are entitled to receive. You can learn more about your options during a free consultation.
GED Lawyers Fight for Clients With Substantial Property Damage
Our firm takes pride in helping clients in times of need. Property damage affects more than just property—it can leave our clients without a home or business. We will handle your property damage claim with the same urgency we would show our family members’ claims.
Because property damage claims are one of our primary practice areas, we know what to expect. We will:
- File your claim as soon as possible (if you have not filed it already)
- Determine where your claim currently stands and advise you on how to proceed
- Handle as much of the insurance claims process as possible
- Allow you to focus on restoring your home or getting your business back to normal
We will protect your rights from the moment you hire us. The insurance company may be intent on denying or underpaying your claim, so we will stand between you and the insurer.
We Review Various Property Damage Claims
With a versatile staff of attorneys and paralegals, we can handle any property damage claim you present to us, including:
- Hurricane claims
- Fire and smoke damage claims
- Mold claims
- Roof damage claims
- Claims stemming from defective construction
- Commercial property damage claims
- Residential property damage claims
If damage to your property stems from another source, you can ask our firm about your case. We help clients seek fair compensation from insurers and may assist you, too.
For a free legal consultation with a property damages lawyer serving Florida and Massachusetts, call (561) 995-1966
Recoverable Losses in Property Damage Claims
Your insurance policy will dictate which of your losses entitle you to compensation. We may be dealing with a homeowners insurance policy, flood insurance policy, commercial property policy, or another type of insurance policy. Our team will promptly learn the details of your policy to identify recoverable losses.
Potentially recoverable losses in a property damage claim include:
- Structural damage: You may have one primary structure that has suffered damage, such as a home or business. In some cases, our clients have multiple damaged structures, such as a home and a detached garage. Damage to structural components, like roofs, floors, walls, windows, and doors, may entitle you to financial recovery.
- Damage to valuables within the structure: Damaged appliances, electronics, and other valuables in your covered structures may entitle you to compensation.
- Cleanup costs: If you must remove water, debris, mold, or other hazards from your damaged property, these costs may be part of your insurance payout.
- Relocation costs: If you cannot live in or conduct business in the damaged property, we may negotiate compensation for relocation expenses.
- Business interruption expenses: If the damaged property is your place of business, business interruption insurance may apply.
A property damage lawyer from GED Lawyers will identify your recoverable losses. You may have more covered losses, or fewer, than you realize. The important thing is the insurance company covers the losses it vowed to cover when it entered into a contract with you.
Florida and Massachusetts Property Damages Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
We Will Seek the Compensation Your Insurance Policy Entitles You To
When we accept your property damage claim, our goal is to secure the compensation your insurer promised you. There may be coverage limits on your policy and a deductible you must pay out of pocket, but these are known features of property insurance policies. Aside from these costs and limits, the insurance company should pay you what you deserve.
We will fight for your financial recovery by:
- Documenting your recoverable losses: We can photograph, video record, itemize, and calculate your recoverable losses.
- Identifying the key details of your insurance policy: Such details may include coverage limits, covered losses, deductibles, and language that may affect your compensation.
- Handling your claim’s details: The insurance company will contact us to move your claim forward. We will provide paperwork, help you issue any necessary statements, and handle all claim-related duties.
- Negotiating with the insurer: The insurance company may not offer you fair compensation at first. We are prepared to negotiate with them if necessary. We will not give into bad-faith insurance tactics, instead holding out for the compensation you deserve.
Property damage claims are not always easy to resolve. However, these claims are worthwhile. You have paid for property coverage, and it is time to collect, even if the fight is difficult. Our firm will lead you to a resolution.
How Insurance Companies May Challenge Your Claim
Our attorneys have faced many different tactics by insurance companies, including:
- Denying a claim without providing an explanation
- Denying a claim for an invalid reason
- Alleging that certain losses do not entitle you to compensation
- Delaying your claim
- Misrepresenting your policy’s details
- Playing hardball during settlement negotiations
Insurance companies have financial interests to protect, so we are not surprised when we face these tactics. Insurance companies fight for themselves, and we will fight for you.
Click to contact our Florida and Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers today
Why Choose GED Lawyers for Your Property Damage Claim?
GED Lawyers believe insurance companies should honor their contracts with policyholders. Unfortunately, victims with property damage sometimes face dishonest tactics by insurers. We want to ensure you receive the coverage you have paid for.
Our team will:
- Start your claim today
- Be available whenever you need us
- Fight for the compensation your policy entitles you to
- Handle your case with a sense of urgency
- Treat you with respect and compassion
Rely on lawyers who have completed property damage claims. Rely on GED Lawyers.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Property Damage Claim
The property damage lawyers at GED Lawyers are ready to take over your insurance claim today. Do not worry any longer about the stressful claims process. We will provide relief, protecting you from insurance companies and seeking fair compensation.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form