Bus accidents can cause serious injuries and wrongful deaths, and Ged Lawyers prides itself on getting justice in both instances. A Parkland bus accident lawyer from our firm will seek compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damage, and any other losses resulting from your bus accident.
Our firm is available around the clock, and we will provide top-notch customer service. The lawyers on our team can fight for your financial recovery while you heal from your injuries.
Why a Parkland Bus Accident Lawyer From Ged Lawyers May Be the Right Choice to Lead Your Case
Our attorneys represent bus accident victims who:
- Suffer injuries as a passenger on a bus
- Are in a vehicle that a bus strikes, either as the driver or passenger
- Were hit by a bus as a pedestrian
- Are injured in any other type of collision involving a bus in Parkland
Serious injuries can result in any of these circumstances. Our firm will fight for every dollar you are entitled to, and some notable reasons to choose an attorney from our firm include:
- Our history of winning: Ged Lawyers has earned a reputation as a winning law firm. Our case results include many multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts. We never settle for less than our clients deserve, and we will fight for the money you are owed.
- Our familiarity with Parkland: Ged Lawyers is very familiar with Parkland. We know the streets, intersections, courts, and insurance companies that serve motorists in Parkland. This familiarity could be beneficial as we fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Your satisfaction is our priority: Our team is available to answer questions and provide updates seven days a week, and we’ll show you nothing but respect and compassion.
- We take bus accident cases to court: We are only satisfied if our clients receive the financial recovery they deserve. If we put forth our best fight in settlement negotiations and don’t receive a fair offer, we will take your bus accident case to court in Parkland.
We handle auto accident claims, uninsured motorist claims, lawsuits, and all other actions necessary to get compensation for bus accident victims. We have secured compensation for many victims of uninsured motorists, and we intend to seek a fair financial recovery for you—no matter how difficult your circumstances may appear.
Client Testimonials for Our Lawyers Serving Parkland
For more insight into the Ged Lawyers experience, consider a few testimonials from our satisfied clients:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” – Eyad
- “Knowledgeable, great communication, and friendly.” – Gina
- “I hired Ged Lawyers to take over the claim and things are now starting to advance accordingly, finally I feel we can expect to be treated fairly!” – Alan
Client service is one of the hallmarks of Ged Lawyers. When you hire us, you can expect superb service from start to finish.
Recoverable Damages in Parkland Bus Accident Cases
Buses are heavier than most other vehicles, and they often lack passenger airbags, seatbelts, and other safety features. This makes bus collisions dangerous, likely leading to serious injuries and a range of accident-related losses.
Recoverable Damages in Parkland Bus Accident Cases Involving Non-Fatal Injuries
Bus accident victims may suffer economic and non-economic damages in the aftermath of the crash. You could recover compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Property damage (which may include damage to your vehicle)
- The cost of treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, and any other conditions related to your accident
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
We expect every client to have a unique array of damages, as no two bus accidents, injuries, or victims are the same. Our team will identify and assign a value to each of your damages, pursuing an amount of compensation that covers the cost of those losses.
Recoverable Damages in Fatal Bus Accident Cases in Parkland
Ged Lawyers compassionately serves those affected by fatal bus accidents in Parkland. Please accept our condolences if you have lost a loved one in such an accident.
We will strive to hold liable parties responsible for taking your loved one’s life, and we will consider all recoverable damages including:
- Funeral expenses
- Mental anguish suffered by surviving family members
- Loss of support and services
- Loss of companionship
- The decedent’s final accident-related medical bills
Ged Lawyers has ensured just outcomes for many wrongful death victims. Our firm will fight to get justice for you.
What Services Should You Expect From Your Bus Accident Lawyer in Parkland?
As a full-service law firm, we allow bus accident victims to focus on their recovery without distraction. We will fight for your financial recovery in Parkland by:
- Securing all evidence that strengthens your case
- Documenting your damages and calculating the monetary value of each damage
- Handling communications with insurers, civil defense lawyers, and anyone else involved in your case
- Fighting for the settlement you deserve
- Filing a lawsuit and taking your case to trial, if necessary
We will craft our strategy to meet your unique needs. Your bus accident lawyer will update you at every turn, ensuring that you have a central voice in your case.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Bus Accident in Parkland
Whether you have suffered injuries, lost a loved one, or have just been in a bus accident and don’t yet know the toll, a bus accident lawyer from Ged Lawyers could be your staunchest advocate.
Call Ged Lawyers today to get started on your case with a free consultation.