Bus accidents can cause serious harm to victims. Whether you were on a bus, in a vehicle struck by a bus, or acting as a pedestrian when a bus hit you, you can get compensation for your losses.
A Naples bus accident lawyer from GED Lawyers can help you seek the financial recovery you deserve. We can fight to get a settlement to cover your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other accident-related damages.
Why Choose GED Lawyers
If you suffered injuries in a bus accident, consider hiring a lawyer. You may have limited time, and your injuries may prevent you from handling the legal process. A lawyer from our firm can offer guidance throughout the process.
Bus accident victims may hire GED Lawyers because:
- We have a track record of winning for victims of negligence in Florida
- Our attorneys take a personal stake in each case, getting to know the client and fighting tirelessly for the compensation they deserve
- Bus accident cases are an important practice area for our firm, and we will put all our resources behind your case.
- We will offer compassion to you throughout your case.
When you need a lawyer after a bus accident in Naples, you can rely on GED Lawyers.
What Former Clients Say About GED Lawyers
Our personal injury lawyers go the extra mile to secure our client’s financial recovery. We have great case results because we care about accident victims. Do not take it from us— just see what our clients have to say:
- “GED Lawyers and the team were so helpful in my unfortunate circumstance with recovering from a car accident. They were informative, helped me with answers, and assisted tremendously with my recovery. Their professionalism and kind responses helped me get back on my feet. In a time of stress and loss, I highly recommend seeking their support as their expertise and caring attitude is superior.” – Jaclyn Felix
- “I’m very satisfied with the way they take care of my case and take care of my health. I’ll strongly recommend GED Lawyers to everyone for their excellent service.” – Carlo Ennas
- “Very efficient group. Recovered above expectations given the fact they mostly were cleaning up behind another group. Definitely moving forward with them for future needs!” – Philip Renfroe
You will find that the rest of our other client testimonials echo these. Our team fights relentlessly to get compensation for clients, and our reviews show it.
Recoverable Damages for Bus Accident Victims
No two accidents are the same. It isn’t possible to say exactly what damages you can recover from your claim or lawsuit, but there are general damages that we typically pursue in accident cases. Bus accident victims in Naples may suffer:
According to the CDC, motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injuries in the U.S. Recoverable medical expenses may stem from the costs of:
- Ambulance transport
- Other medical services and goods
Medical costs are some of the most essential—but most stressful—costs that we face. When these costs result from a bus accident, liable parties should cover them. Our team can work to get full coverage for all of your medical costs.
Pain and Suffering
Those who file insurance claims may not realize this, but you can get compensation for pain and suffering. These are also known as non-economic damages, since they do not have a physical price attached to them. A bus accident lawyer from GED Lawyers can seek the money you deserve for your pain and suffering, including:
- Physical pain
- Emotional anguish
- Lost quality of life
- Loss of physical or cognitive abilities
This list is by no means exhaustive. If you suffer any other types of pain and suffering, we can seek compensation to cover them.
Injuries from a bus accident may stop you from working. When you cannot work, you may lose income, lose productivity, or even lose your job. Our team will seek compensation for every professional loss that you experience.
If a bus accident caused damage to your vehicle, you can get compensation to repair or replace it. You may also get compensation to repair or replace your cell phone and other damaged property.
GED Lawyers can complete a detailed account of your losses and collect evidence to prove what you are owed. We can seek compensation for all your losses.
Services We Provide to Bus Accident Victims
The GED Lawyers team handles clients’ cases from start to finish. For bus accident victims in Naples, this generally includes:
- Collecting evidence to prove negligence
- Documenting damages
- Communicating with insurance companies
- Dealing with civil defense attorneys
- Negotiating a settlement
- Going to trial if necessary
When you hire us, you can trust us to handle your case. Our clients can focus on their recovery while we handle the legal process for them. This is the benefit of hiring GED Lawyers after a bus accident. You have enough to worry about, and we are happy to take this burden off of your shoulders.
Call GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
Don’t wait to hire a bus accident lawyer from our firm. GED Lawyers are ready to start working on your case in Naples right now. We believe that our case results and client testimonials speak for themselves.
Call GED Lawyers for a free consultation right now. No cost, no obligations. With our contingency-fee model, we don’t get paid unless we win or settle your case.