Get the Compensation You Deserve With the Help of Our Experienced Attorneys
When you purchase a product, you have the right to remain safe while using it. In fact, companies that place products on the market have an obligation to ensure they are safe. Unfortunately, however, companies don’t always fulfill this obligation, and people often end up with devastating injuries as a consequence.
At GED Lawyers, our product liability attorneys understand the pain and suffering a defective product can cause you and your family, which is why our dedicated product liability attorneys fight to hold companies responsible for their actions. We can manage your product liability insurance claim or lawsuit so that you are properly compensated for your injuries. You can learn more about your legal options today during a free case consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Florida and Massachusetts, call (561) 995-1966
How Our Product Liability Lawyer Can Help Your Case
We can seek to hold the liable party responsible for the injuries and losses you suffered after using a defective or dangerous product. We can request recovery by doing either of the following:
- We can file an insurance claim and negotiate a settlement with the liable party’s insurance company
- We file a lawsuit and seek financial recovery in court.
Many injury cases settle outside of court. However, our product liability attorney can prepare your case as if we are going to trial. We can investigate what happened, collect evidence, build your compensation case, and present it to the insurer.
Other Ways We Handle a Defective or Dangerous Product Case
Our defective product attorney will protect your rights and interests as you seek to recover your losses. As we work on your case, we can:
- Identify the cause of the defect, which could be in the product’s design, manufacturing, marketing, etc.
- Identify all liable parties and their role in your accident (e.g., the product’s manufacturer, designer, distributor, retailer, etc.)
- Document your injuries and damages with photos, witness testimony, expert witness testimony, police reports, incident reports, etc.
- Assess your damages and assign a value to your case
- Handle all case communications for you, including all calls, emails, and letters with the insurer
- File your product liability case on time and within your state’s statute of limitations deadline
Strict Liability in Product Liability Cases
In some states, you could recover damages under the strict liability doctrine if you suffered an injury while using a defective product.
It holds that consumers who suffer harm after using such a product do not have to prove the product’s maker or seller was negligent or that their negligence caused the consumer’s injuries.
If you bought the defective product and used it within reason and as intended and expected it to work without incident, you could recover damages from the company or entity responsible for the product without proving its negligence.
Our injury lawyer can explain how strict liability works and how it would affect your product liability claim or lawsuit. We offer a free consultation to review these matters.
Florida and Massachusetts Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Recoverable Compensation in a Product Liability Case
Compensation is determined in several ways and based on various factors. While every case is different, when your case is successful, you could be compensated for the following losses:
- Lost income and other income (e.g., tips, bonuses, commissions)
- Medical expenses and rehabilitation care costs for past, current, and future care
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Property damages
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death losses (funeral, burial expenses, final medical expenses, and other losses for a family member who died from fatal injuries after using a defective or dangerous product)
Our leading product liability lawyers understand the toll product-based injuries can take on you and your family, and we believe big companies should always be held liable when you are harmed by their dangerous or defective products.
Although no law firm can guarantee that your case will be successful, what we can guarantee you is that we’ll do everything in our power to seek fair compensation in your defective product case,
Click to contact our Mass Torts Lawyers today
What Types of Product Liability Cases Do Our Lawyers Handle?
Products liability law encompasses a wide range of issues. Our products liability attorneys handle multiple types of cases, including those involving:
- Health problems caused by talcum powder
- Hip replacement defects
- Dangerous prescription drugs
- Defective vehicles, including their parts, such as defective tires
- Defective drugs, medical devices
- Absent or ineffective product warnings
- Other defective products, including toys, appliances, makeup, clothes, etc.
Many people believe they can’t compete with big corporations in the courtroom. This couldn’t be further from the truth, especially when GED Lawyers is on your side.
Regardless of how you were harmed, we will fight for fair compensation for your injuries. When we take on your case, you can concentrate on healing from your accident while we navigate the legal process for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
If You Have Been Harmed by a Defective Product, Contact Us Today for Help From Our Product Liability Lawyers
At GED Lawyers, our product liability attorneys are willing to take on any company, no matter the size. If you’ve been harmed after using a defective or dangerous product, we will fight for you. We have a staff of product liability professionals who are fluent in several languages, and we are dedicated to helping all members of our community receive the compensation they deserve.
In addition, we will take your product liability case on a contingency fee basis, so you owe us nothing unless we win. So, if you’ve been harmed in any way by a product, act now. Contact us immediately at 561-995-1966 or use our online contact form to speak with one of our dedicated product liability attorneys today.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form