If you or a loved one suffered a motorcycle accident in Delray Beach, you may have options for pursuing compensation. You may not have to pay for medical expenses, property damage, and income losses you’re facing on your own.
When another party causes your motorcycle accident, you have options for holding them accountable. With over 28 years of experience in personal injury law, our legal team knows how to help you build a case for compensation. Our Delray Beach motorcycle accident lawyer can handle your case while you recover.
The Benefits of Hiring Our Delray Beach Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you hire a lawyer from our firm, they will take over your entire case for you. You’ll be able to focus on health and family matters while your lawyer works on legal matters. Plus, your lawyer can work for you at no cost until and unless they recover compensation for you. They will simply take a fee out of your payout.
Your lawyer will take on all of the following for you and more:
- Determining your options for getting compensated: There may be multiple options available to you for seeking compensation. Your lawyer will determine which one is best and keep other options open for later.
- Establishing your damages: It can be difficult for a claimant to identify their non-financial damages and future financial damages. Your lawyer will help you identify them so you can claim them.
- Valuating your damages: It can be even more difficult to determine the monetary values of non-financial damages. Your lawyer will do this for you so you can recover fair amounts for these damages.
- Establishing the other party’s liability: This is necessary even in a no-fault state, like Florida. Your lawyer will have to seek out evidence of a party’s liability and show it to your insurer or a judge. This evidence could be footage from a traffic camera or data from a vehicle’s black box, for example. Then, your lawyer will show each of the elements of negligence in your case.
- Negotiating with your insurer or a judge: Your lawyer may be able to negotiate for most or even all of your due damages. If your insurer doesn’t negotiate in good faith, your lawyer may be able to sue them as well as the other party. If the judge doesn’t make a fair decision, your lawyer may be able to appeal it.
About Our Delray Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
At our Florida firm, our personal injury lawyers have been resolving cases like yours for over 28 years. Many of our cases involve motorcycle accidents and major injuries, while others involve loss of life. One of our lawyers can work on your case for you regardless of the situation you’re in.
We’ve also been very successful with our cases. For instance, we were able to resolve a major motorcycle accident case for $500,000. So, you can be confident in our capabilities.
Additionally, we’ve received excellent reviews from our clients, so you can trust us to work hard for you. One of our clients has said the following about us:
- “I was struggling trying to deal with our insurance company to obtain proper reimbursement… I felt defeated! I hired GED Lawyers to take over the claim, and things are now starting to advance accordingly. Finally, I feel we can expect to be treated fairly! … My wife and I are both relieved having the weight of this lifted off our shoulders.” – Alan Lovgren
What Damages Can You Recover for a Motorcycle Accident in Delray Beach?
Through an insurance claim or a lawsuit, you and your lawyer may be able to recover such damages as:
- Medical expenses, including expenses for therapies, like occupational therapy
- Property expenses, such as the expense of repairing or replacing your motorcycle
- Income lost
- Lost income-earning potential, which can be difficult for a claimant to anticipate
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Disability and disfigurement
- Loss of life enjoyment
Wrongful Death Damages in a Motorcycle Collision Case
If you lost a loved one in the accident, you and your lawyer may be able to recover wrongful death damages such as:
- Funeral and related expenses
- Any unpaid medical expenses
- Lost income and benefits for your family
- Mental anguish
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of spousal and/or parental support
What Do You Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Delray Beach, Florida?
Your accident may have left you with serious injuries. Meanwhile, your healthcare may have put you into serious debt. There are a few actions you can take after your accident to protect your health and begin building your case. You should:
- Go to the doctor. This can benefit your health, as your doctor will assess your injuries and give you a treatment plan to follow. This also provides you with medical records, which we can use to build your case.
- Gather evidence. If your injuries allow, collect evidence at the accident scene. This may include photos, videos, and witness contact information.
- Call the police. You should have police come to the scene to create an accident report. This can be used as evidence in your case.
You may also want to avoid speaking to insurers after your crash. They may try to use your words out of context, so you should leave this communication to your lawyer.
Contact Us for a Delray Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one suffered a motorcycle accident, one of our Delray Beach motorcycle accident lawyers can look into your options for recovering damages. Then, your lawyer will pursue those damages for you.
To learn more about us and to consult with us for free, contact GED Lawyers today. We can assist you in Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Creole, Spanish, or Turkish.