Manufacturers must take all possible precautions to ensure the safe, timely deployment of airbags. If an airbag deployed prematurely, late, not at all, or in any other way that caused you injury, a product liability attorney from Ged Lawyers will fight for your financial recovery.
We represent victims of negligence, including those unnecessarily harmed by defective airbags. An airbag injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will handle every step of your lawsuit or insurance claim.
An Airbag Manufacturer May Owe You Compensation for Your Injuries
If you suffered injuries because of a faulty airbag, you might be entitled to compensation. The amount of money you should settle for depends on what happened and the losses you suffered as a result. Our team will review the circumstances of your airbag-related injury, as a vehicle manufacturer or another liable party may owe you compensation for:
- Your medical bills: Victims of defective airbags often need emergency treatment, surgery, medications, and various other medical services. If you have medical bills related to the defective airbag, we will total the cost of those bills and seek fair compensation for them.
- Your non-economic damages: Injuries, trauma, and other circumstances related to a defective airbag can cause depression, anxiety, recurring pain, lost quality of life, and physical pain and suffering. Our attorneys will work with mental health experts to diagnose your pain and suffering and assign a fair financial value to these non-economic damages.
- Scarring and disfigurement: If a defective airbag causes scarring or disfigurement (including on your face), you may need surgery to repair the scarring. We will consult cosmetic surgeons to value the cost of any necessary care.
- Lost income: If you lose income, bonus and promotion opportunities, benefits, or any other rewards of working because of an airbag injury, we will include those damages in your case.
- Vehicle repairs and other property expenses: If an airbag deployed in a manner that caused unnecessary damage to your vehicle (as is the case when an airbag deploys prematurely), we will seek compensation to repair your vehicle.
- A loved one’s passing: Please accept Ged Lawyers’ condolences if your loved one passed away from an airbag-related injury. A lawyer from our team will seek compensation for funeral expenses, loss of consortium, your pain and suffering, lost financial support, and all other damages caused by your loved one’s passing.
You can trust Ged Lawyers to fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve. Our personal injury lawyers have a long record of impressive case results that we add to with each new case we handle.
When Is an Airbag Manufacturer’s Negligence Grounds for a Lawsuit?
Our law firm will provide legal representation throughout your case, and we will prove that another party’s negligence is the reason you suffered an injury. Defective airbags can result from a manufacturer’s negligence, including:
- Failing to test airbags for possible safety-related defects
- Refusing to recall an airbag that has safety defects
- Failing to take all other reasonable measures to prevent motor vehicle occupants from being harmed by defective airbags
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) explains that Takata airbags are one of the most high-profile, widespread airbag defect cases. These airbags would degrade over time, causing the bags to explode upon deployment. This is just one example of how airbags can pose a health hazard to motor vehicle occupants.
A personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will seek justice for the harm caused by a defective airbag. Whether you are recovering from injuries or mourning the loss of a loved one, our firm will fight for you.
Reasons to Choose Your Airbag Injury Attorney From Ged Lawyers
When you want justice for harm inflicted by a defective airbag, choose your attorney wisely. The attorneys at Ged Lawyers will:
- Prioritize your case: We want you to receive fair compensation as quickly as possible. When we accept your case, your financial recovery becomes our priority. Our attorneys will urgently build your case and fight relentlessly for the compensation you deserve.
- Take on negligent airbag manufacturers regardless of their resources: Airbag manufacturers often have large legal teams ready to fight claims like yours. With Ged Lawyers on your side, you will also have a fearless legal team leading your case.
- Offer a beneficial fee structure: You will not pay Ged Lawyers any upfront fee, and we will cover the entire cost of your case. Our firm will only receive a fee if we secure compensation for you.
- Take your case to trial, if we need to: Our case results prove that we are willing to take airbag injury cases to trial. We will negotiate with a liable manufacturer for a fair settlement but will be ready for trial if your case leads us to court.
- Show you respect and compassion throughout the duration of your case: Ged Lawyers would not exist without our clients, whom we value immensely. You will receive compassionate, respectful representation when you choose our firm to represent you.
Our firm has served victims of defective products for many years. Our attorneys have a reputation for a client-first approach to each case we handle. Whether you suffered spinal injuries, facial injuries, broken bones, or a traumatic brain injury, you do not need to manage the aftermath of your auto accident alone.
How Our Firm Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery After an Airbag Failure Accident
Your attorney from Ged Lawyers will take your case off your hands, fighting for your compensation by:
- Overseeing all case-related communications and paperwork
- Identifying the precise cause of the airbag defect and identifying who is responsible for the defect
- Obtaining proof of the airbag defect
- Documenting damages caused by the defective airbag (with medical records, expert testimony, your own accounts of pain and suffering, and any other proof of your damages)
- Organizing evidence and documentation in preparation for settlement negotiations
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties (or their attorneys)
- Completing any necessary trial
As your airbag injury lawyers, we will develop a detailed case strategy and advise you at every turn. You will have your lawyer’s number, and we encourage you to contact our firm for answers, updates, and other case-related information.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Airbag Injury Case
We usually face a filing deadline for airbag injury cases. If you wait too long to hire a defective airbag attorney, you may risk missing the filing deadline for your case. Our team is always available to discuss your case with you, so don’t wait to begin holding the responsible party accountable.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation. There is no fee and no strings when you complete your consultation, so there is no reason to wait before speaking with us.