When an airbag fails, goes off at the wrong time, or is otherwise defective, the driver or passenger can suffer serious, life-threatening injuries. Airbags are meant to keep occupants safe in a crash, but what happens when they are dangerous or defective?
If you were hurt by a defective airbag, a Florida product liability lawyer from Ged Lawyers is here to help you. We know how to navigate the claims process to hold the car manufacturer or another liable party responsible and get the money you deserve. Contact us today for your free case consultation with our team and learn more about the services our Florida airbag injury lawyer offers.
Let Our Florida Airbag Injury Attorney Pursue Compensation for Your Injuries
Each case is different. We must calculate a fair settlement range for each client and seek compensation based on the expenses and losses they incurred. Some commonly recoverable damages in a Florida airbag injury case include:
- Medical care, current and future
- Continued support for lasting injuries
- Income lost because of injuries and treatment
- Diminished earning capacity due to lasting impairments
- Property damage
- Miscellaneous expenses with documentation
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
Our team also represents families who lost a loved one in a Florida airbag injury accident. A Florida personal injury lawyer from our team can handle your case and fight for justice for you, your deceased loved one, and your family.
Under Florida law, the personal representative of the victim serves as the plaintiff in these cases. We will help you determine who is eligible to file and the steps you need to take to pursue fair compensation based on the loss of your loved one. We are here for you during this difficult time.
How Our Florida Defective Airbag Attorney Will Handle Your Injury Case
At Ged Lawyers, we know how devastating a defective airbag injury can be. We represent clients who are living with serious and life-alerting injuries because of dangerous vehicle components, including airbags.
We fight for justice for our clients and will not settle for less than they deserve based on their case facts. Our law firm will:
- Communicate with all parties involved in your case, including the liable party and their insurance company
- Keep you updated on any changes in your case
- Explain your legal options
- Answer any questions you have without using any complex legal terms
- Fight for the financial recovery you deserve
You can trust our team of personal injury lawyers with your Florida airbag injury case. We provide free consultations and represent clients on a contingency-fee basis. You will not pay until we win money for you. Contact us today to learn more, get answers to your questions, and hire our team to handle your case.
Our Florida Airbag Injury Attorneys Know How to Build a Compelling Case
Hiring a personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers to manage your airbag injury case will allow you to focus fully on your healing and rehabilitation. Our attorneys know how to navigate these cases and recover fair compensation for your injuries, expenses, and losses. We understand how to investigate, gather evidence, and demand justice when an airbag deploys incorrectly, fails to deploy, or deploys at the wrong time.
We have handled enough of these cases to know the most common issues with airbags, airbag sensors, and other components that cause dangerous failures. We can build a case that shows:
- A sensor malfunctioned and caused a failed deployment or inappropriate deployment
- The airbag had another issue that caused it to fail to deploy
- There was a defect that caused the airbag to deploy in a minor accident or without a collision
- A defective airbag caused serious injuries, potentially including shrapnel injuries
Under Florida law, we do not have to show negligence occurred to hold the car or airbag manufacturer liable for our client’s injuries. Florida imposes strict liability laws for companies that make defective and dangerous products. We only need to show the product had a defect and caused the injuries, expenses, and losses you endured.
Our Florida Legal Team Gathers Evidence to Prove Your Product Liability Claim
We document what occurred using evidence. The evidence we can collect to support an insurance settlement or lawsuit includes:
- A crash report filed by a police officer
- Eyewitness statements
- Forensic evidence recovered from the vehicle
- Video of the accident or incident
- Testimony from industry experts
- Medical expert input about long-term care and recovery
- Accident reconstruction, as needed
- Relevant medical records
- Documents to show expenses and losses
How Can Our Florida Airbag Injury Attorney Recover Compensation for You?
When our auto accident lawyer represents a client hurt in a crash, there are generally two ways we can recover a payout:
- A settlement with the negligent party’s insurance carrier
- A civil lawsuit and jury trial
This is true in airbag injury cases, too. We develop strong support for a fair payout and seek the compensation our client deserves by negotiating with the liable party’s insurance company or taking them to court. The difference is that the liable party is often a multi-national car company or parts manufacturer instead of another driver.
Types of Injuries That Could Entitle You to a Motor Vehicle Accident Settlement
Injuries caused or allowed to occur because of a defective airbag can be serious. This is true regardless of the defect in the airbag or whether the injuries occur because of a dangerous deployment or failure to deploy. Some types of injuries we see in victims of defective airbags include:
- Facial injuries, including cuts, fractures, and scarring
- Chest and torso injuries, including broken ribs, other fractures, and internal injuries
- Skull fractures and traumatic brain injuries
- Eye injuries and loss of vision
- Hearing damage
We seek fair compensation for our clients based on their injuries and the expenses and losses they incur. The severity of their injuries plays into this in several ways, including seeking money for their medical bills, considering their future care needs, and compensating them for their losses.
Discuss Your Florida Airbag Injuries With Our Team Today for Free
Ged Lawyers offers a free initial case consultation for victims who suffered airbag injuries. Our Florida airbag injury lawyer may be able to build a compelling case and recover compensation for you. Contact us online or via telephone to learn more today.