An airbag is supposed to protect you in the event of an accident, but what happens if the airbag itself malfunctions and causes an unnecessary injury? Our Middleton airbag injury lawyer can seek damages for your losses, including medical expenses, physical pain, and emotional trauma.
Ged Lawyers offers free case reviews to all callers. This allows you to find out how a Middleton product liability lawyer from our office can help you with your case without risking anything.
Airbag Injury Damages You Could Recover in a Middleton Case
You stand to lose a lot if your airbag fails to work as it should. Ged Lawyers’ Middleton personal injury lawyer can help you figure out how much your injuries are worth and then fight vigorously for compensation for losses like:
- Medical expenses: Even a single night in the hospital can cost a great deal—and permanent injuries can generate expenses well into the future. You deserve a settlement that will cover every treatment you require.
- Lost wages: Whether you stayed home for just one day or an entire month, your family will miss the money you were not able to earn. The manufacturer should pay you back for lost wages and job benefits.
- Property damage: If your vehicle also sustained damage, a settlement could get you the money you need to pay for repairs or to buy a new vehicle.
- Pain and suffering: Both the accident itself and the resulting injuries may result in any number of distressing physical and mental symptoms, which in turn can affect your quality of life.
- Loss of consortium: Airbag injuries can impact your ability to maintain close relationships with your family. If this has happened to you, tell us about the change in your relationships so we can include this loss in your legal action.
- Disability: This broad category can refer to physical, intellectual, temporary, permanent, partial, and total loss of use of any body part, including the brain.
How Our Middleton Team Handles Airbag Injury Cases
At Ged Lawyers, we realize that every Middleton car accident presents its unique features and challenges. We provide attentive and personalized care to every single client who walks through our door, starting with:
- A free consultation regarding the merits of your case
- A careful investigation into your accident so we better understand what happened and can collect the material we need to get you compensation
- No upfront fees: we only charge attorney’s fees once you get your money
We Investigate Every Airbag Injury Thoroughly
First, we want to make sure we understand how the accident happened and how the airbag’s malfunction led to your injuries. To do this, Ged Lawyers can look at:
- Testimony from you, other vehicle occupants, witnesses, experts, and the manufacturer’s representatives
- Photos or video footage of the accident and/or its aftermath
- Your medical records
- The official report that drivers are required to file after an accident, per Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 90 § 26, and the results of the police investigation
Secondly, we want to check that the airbag is the sole source of your injury. If it is not, we can help you find and sue another liable party as well, such as the driver of the vehicle that hit you.
We Make Sure We Are Prepared for Middleton Airbag Injury Cases
In most cases, we can negotiate a fair settlement for our clients, which requires meeting with the manufacturer’s insurer and refusing to back down, no matter how hard the insurer may resist paying.
We also prepare for the possibility of going to trial. Unlike other firms, we go the extra mile to get ready for court by holding mock trials. This way, we—and you—get the chance to test and refine our strategies and see what the process might be like ahead of time.
Challenges We Can Help You Face to Recover Airbag Injury Compensation
All legal actions come with their own set of obstacles that plaintiffs like you need to overcome. Fortunately, you do not have to face them alone: Ged Lawyers’ Middleton airbag injury lawyer can help you anticipate, deal with, and even avoid complications like the following:
Working Within the Middleton Statute of Limitations
According to Mass. Gen. Laws ch. 260 § 2A, your right to file a lawsuit for a faulty airbag is generally limited to either the first three years after the accident or the first three years after you discover the defect.
What happens if you do not file your case in time? Most likely, the court would reject your legal action. By contacting Ged Lawyers in a timely fashion, we can make sure that all of your paperwork gets where it is supposed to go within the time allotted.
Airbag Manufacturers That Do Not Want to Pay Out
Both the manufacturer of the defective product and the insurance company representing them want to save as much money as they can, even if it means paying you less than you need. Even if they know they were at fault, they may deny that fact and even blame you for your own injuries.
Our airbag injury attorneys have dealt with insurance companies before—and we are not intimidated or persuaded by their tactics. Ged Lawyers can fearlessly champion your rights while you focus on receiving medical care and feeling better.
The Effects of Debilitating Airbag Injuries
Physical and psychological pain is often overwhelming. You might have trouble concentrating on anything else, even if you have a genuine desire to hold the manufacturer responsible for their actions.
This is why our firm exists: to give accident survivors like you the chance to recover financial damages without putting any additional strain on your health.
Let Our Middleton Team Recover Compensation for Your Airbag Injury
The entire team at Ged Lawyers would like the chance to help you hold the airbag manufacturer accountable for their negligence. Please call us today so we can assess your case for free and tell you more about the services offered by our Middleton airbag injury lawyer. Your initial consultation is always free.