When you buy a product, you expect the manufacturer and seller to have done their due diligence. Consumers assume a product is safe by the time it reaches them, with a safe design and thorough product testing. However, we represent clients who suffered injuries because products were not safe.
A Naples product liability lawyer from GED Lawyers will seek fair compensation for any injuries you suffered because of a dangerous product. From medical expenses to pain, suffering, and other damages, we will identify your damages and fight for a fair settlement.
Why You Might Bring a Product Liability Lawsuit in Naples (with Our Help)
Our firm handles several types of product liability cases, including those involving:
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective medical devices
- Toxic substances
- Defective children’s toys
- Defective consumer products
Any consumer product, device, or substance that causes harm may warrant a product liability lawsuit. Our firm will determine why the product was defective or dangerous. Manufacturers and sellers may expose consumers to harm by:
- Creating a defective design: Some designs are inherently defective or unreasonably dangerous. If manufacturers fail to spot and fix these defects, they may be liable for resulting harm.
- Using substandard materials: A product may only be as safe as the materials it is composed of. If a manufacturer uses cheap, inappropriate, or otherwise unsafe products, they expose the consumer to an unacceptable risk of injury.
- Committing errors during manufacturing: The manufacturing process is key to creating a safe product. If a manufacturer engages in unsafe manufacturing processes, the resulting product may also be unsafe.
- Failing to issue proper instructions or warnings: Most consumer products require some number of instructions and warnings. Failing to issue clear instructions or necessary warnings may put the consumer in harm’s way.
- Selling products known to be defective: If a manufacturer or seller knows a product is dangerous yet passes it onto the customer anyway, they are negligent.
The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) explains that product manufacturers and sellers must report defective or unreasonably dangerous products. Even if these parties report defects and dangerous products, they may still be liable for injuries and deaths the products cause.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Naples, call (561) 995-1966
Why You Should Choose GED Lawyers to Lead Your Case in Collier County
Too often, our attorneys see the tragic results of defective products: injuries and death. We work hard to get justice for the victims of defective products. Our team will lead your case passionately, fighting for the financial recovery you deserve.
You may hire GED Lawyers to lead your case because:
- We know product liability cases: Experience prepares law firms for future cases. We have handled many product liability cases in Florida, preparing us to lead your case. Our team will take your case in stride, overcoming challenges as we fight for your financial recovery.
- We go the extra mile for our clients: Our clients never question whether we care. When we accept your case, you will get our best effort. If you have any special requests for our team, we will work hard to honor those requests.
- You will always know where your case stands: Our team will remain in touch with you, updating you as your case develops. If you have any questions about your case, you can contact our team anytime.
- We settle for nothing less than your complete financial recovery: Those who manufacture and sell dangerous products deserve to be held accountable. Our product liability lawyers serving Naples will fight for liable parties to cover your damages.
GED Lawyers has earned many substantial settlements and judgments for our clients. We will work to add your case to our list of successes.
Client Testimonials Explain Why You Should Hire Our Firm
You can tell a lot from how a client speaks about their lawyer. Our clients have positive words for our attorneys, paralegals, and support staff:
- “Very efficient group. Recovered above expectations given the fact they mostly were cleaning up behind another group. Definitely moving forward with them for future needs!” – Philip Renfroe, former client
- “GED Lawyers and the team were so helpful in my unfortunate circumstance with recovering from a car accident. They were informative, helped me with answers, and assisted tremendously with my recovery. Their professionalism and kind responses helped me get back on my feet.” – Jaclyn Felix, former client
Our firm will give you our full support. From how we listen to you to the fight we wage for your financial recovery, you will know we value your case.
Naples Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
How Our Product Liability Lawyers Will Help You
Our attorneys will complete your lawsuit for you. You can keep your attention on recovery and your other personal obligations, and we will seamlessly lead the legal process.
We can assist you by:
- Determining where defendants failed you: We will investigate the product that caused you harm, identifying why it proved harmful. During the investigation, we will collect evidence of negligence and determine who owes you compensation.
- Calculating your damages: Our team will document and calculate your damages. Injuries can cause both economic and non-economic losses, as can wrongful deaths resulting from dangerous products.
- Fighting for a fair settlement: Once we have built your case with evidence and documentation, we will lead settlement negotiations. Your lawyer will review any settlement offers with you, explaining why the offer is or isn’t fair.
This is only the big picture of how we can help you. Our firm will handle every step and detail of your case. We will also handle the financial cost of your product liability case in Naples.
Recoverable Damages in Product Liability Cases
Recoverable damages in your product liability case may include:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
We will seek fair compensation for any other losses you suffered. Dangerous products can cause catastrophic injuries or even death, and our team will measure the cost of your damages.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Let a Naples product liability lawyer from GED Lawyers fight for you. We handle civil cases daily and have the resources and passion to lead your case.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation. Do not wait, as we may face a deadline for filing your case.