Christine Louissaint, Esq.
Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Florida
Christine Louissaint worked as an insurance coverage defense attorney representing various insurance carriers throughout Florida for the last eight years. With an emphasis on first-party property claims, Christine has gained invaluable experience in preparing cases for trial, extensive motion practice, and courtroom litigation. Christine has gained insight on the entire claim process from the initial reporting all the way through trial. With her accumulated experience Christine possess the skills and knowledge to provide effective counsel to insureds to ensure the fair and proper adjustment of their claims. Christine also handled Personal Injury Protection Claims, Bodily Injury/ Uninsured Motorist Claims.
Prior to joining GED Lawyers, Christine practiced first-party property defense for a law firm in Miami, Florida. Christine also served as an Associate General Counsel for a major property and casualty insurance company. During her time, she was responsible for providing guidance to desk adjusters, field adjusters and management on properly assessing homeowners’ insurance claims. She has successfully taken hundreds of depositions of insureds, corporate representatives, public adjusters and experts.
While in law school, Christine interned for The Honorable Mel Grossman at the Broward County Probate Division in Fort Lauderdale. She was also a member of the Black Law Students Association, the Caribbean Law Student Association, and the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity.
- First-Party Property
- Insurance Coverage
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- St. Thomas University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Queens College (B.A., 2007)
- Licensed Certified Fraud Examiner, ACFE
- Certificate of Participation: Conducting Internal Investigations
- Approved CE Instructor, Florida Department of Financial
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Standing Committee on Diversity and Inclusion
- Senior Lawyers Committee
- Haitian Lawyers Association, Board of Directors (2017-2018)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Chapter
- Representative for Miami-Dade FAWL (2016-2017)
- Haitian Creole
- Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee Conference (2016)
- Legacy: As one of South Florida’s 40 Under 40 Leaders of Today & Tomorrow (2019)