Dedicated Accident Attorneys Protect the Rights of Injured Motorcyclists and Their Passengers
When motorcyclists take to the roads, they must follow the same traffic laws as other vehicles, but they face increased safety hazards. When a motorcycle accident occurs, the bike’s smaller and its proximity to others on the roadways often brings serious injuries.
Motorcycle accident attorneys at GED Lawyers are dedicated to protecting the rights of injured motorcyclists and their passengers, with a track record of successfully recovering compensation on their behalf.
We Protect Your Rights and Advocate on Your Behalf
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be facing serious injury and significant medical expenses related to your treatment and recovery. At GED Lawyers, our motorcycle accident attorneys are knowledgeable and dedicated to fighting on your behalf for the compensation you deserve.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Will Fight for Your Recovery
Most accident victims can find it challenging to manage a case for monetary damages when they’re in the hospital or at home recovering from their injuries. Our lawyers handling motorcycle accident cases can lead your compensation case for you while you focus on feeling better.
If you hire GED Lawyers to fight for you, we will take care of your entire injury claim or lawsuit, including dealing with an insurer who could undervalue your claim or deny compensating you altogether. We will seek fair compensation for you that can help you move forward. Our motorcycle collision attorneys can:
- Investigate the accident to establish what happened
- Gather evidence of fault and liability
- Document witness testimony that supports your case
- Consult professionals who can weigh how your accidents and injuries will affect you in the short- and long-term
- Assess your damages and assign a value to your case
- Submit a compensation claim to the liable party’s insurer and negotiate for your fair compensation
- Consider if filing a lawsuit for your recovery if we cannot settle with the insurance company
- Communicate with all parties in your case
- Update you regularly on your case’s developments
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Will Show How Negligence Caused the Collision
We will review your case for the common four elements that demonstrate another’s negligence and its role in the motorcycle crash:
- Duty of care: All road users must act reasonably to avoid harming others. If they are on the road, they have agreed to follow all traffic laws.
- Breach of care: If the opposing party’s actions or inactions harmed you, this is a breach of their duty of care.
- Causation: Here, we establish the defendant’s breach of care, which we must show directly caused the accident. For example, if a driver hit you after coming into your lane without checking their blind spots, this action directly caused your accident.
- Damages: These are the financial and non-financial losses that injured motorcyclists can recover from an accident.
We will use all the evidence we have to back your negligence case’s claims and show why you are due compensation.
We Can Take Care of Your Motorcycle Accident Case Without Upfront Costs or Fees
We lower any barriers to legal representation by taking care of all expenses of your case up front.
Our firm’s motorcycle accident lawyer will handle all expenses of your case without charging any attorney’s fees. We receive our payment only if you recover compensation for your case.
If we receive an insurance settlement or court award, we’ll recover an agreed-upon percentage of your award. We can discuss how a contingency agreement works when we talk with you during your free consultation.
Can I Receive Compensation for Injuries I Sustained in a Motorcycle Accident?
When you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may file a personal injury claim or lawsuit if the accident can be attributed to negligent behavior on the part of another person or entity, such as driving recklessly or violating traffic laws.
In these situations, personal injury law protects the injured by providing the opportunity to recover compensatory damages. Compensatory damages aim to return the injured party to the state they were before the accident by compensating for any of the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income due to time away from work
- Loss of earned sick and vacation time
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
Economic and Non-Economic Damages
Damages such as medical bills and loss of income are measurable, so their financial values are straightforward.
Damages such as mental anguish or pain and suffering are immeasurable, so those require outside assessment, which our injury attorney can handle.
We Must Meet Your State’s Filing Deadline for a Motorcycle Lawsuit
Every state has deadlines for filing a claim in the state’s civil court system known, as the statute of limitations. A motorcycle accident attorney with our firm can advise you on your lawsuit’s timelines and deadlines and if exceptions apply to your case.
Individuals who do not file their injury lawsuits within the window that their state’s laws set will likely not have their cases heard in court. They also can lose the opportunity to recover any compensation for the injuries they sustained in the motorcycle accident.
We can help you avoid this outcome. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can start working for you.
Hazards of Riding a Motorcycle
Riding a motorcycle poses an increased risk of injury due to the unique circumstances surrounding this mode of transportation. Specifically, motorcyclists face the following safety hazards:
- Uneven road surfaces
- Objects in the roadway
- Oil slicks
- Close proximity to other vehicles with no protective barrier
- Easily obscured by cars and trucks on the roadway
- High speeds can cause front-end shaking and instability due to tire misalignment
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Is Ready to Represent You – Call Now
Contact our office at 844-443-3529 or online for a free case review to discuss your case. The attorneys at GED Lawyers represent a diverse clientele, with multilingual services available in Arabic, Creole, Greek, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and other languages.