Although golf carts can’t travel as fast as other motor vehicles, the injuries you suffer in a golf cart crash can be severe, and in some cases, life-threatening. If you or someone you love suffered injuries that another party caused, our golf cart accident lawyers are here to help you seek a fair settlement.
Golf cart injuries can be expensive to treat, especially if you need long-term care. That’s why our Florida personal injury lawyers are passionate about pursuing your recoverable damages. Ged Lawyers can seek compensation to pay your medical bills and more. Call now to start your free initial consultation.
Let Our Golf Cart Accident Lawyers Handle Your Case in Florida
When you bring your personal injury claim to Ged Lawyers, we manage the entire legal process for you. Our golf cart crash attorneys know how to determine which losses you can recover. Then, we’ll work to hold the at-fault party accountable.
Some of the other tasks we’ll handle for you include:
- Negotiating for a settlement that covers all your accident-related losses
- Visiting the scene of the accident to gather evidence, such as at a golf course, school, public road, country club, neighborhood, or stadium
- Speaking with every involved party on your behalf, so you can avoid speaking with insurers or the liable party’s legal team
- Advising you on your legal options, such as whether to pursue filing a claim or personal injury lawsuit
- Explaining any laws that apply to your case
- Determining the cause of your accident and proving that another party’s negligence led to your injuries
- Proving liability, whether the other party is a golf cart driver, a car driver, a maintenance technician, or a property owner
Golf cart accident victims do not need to face the complex legal process alone. Our personal injury attorneys are ready to advocate for you and hold the negligent party accountable.
Our Team Won’t Charge Anything Upfront to Handle Your Golf Cart Accident Claim
When you retain a lawyer from our firm, it won’t just be another expense. Our law firm works on a contingency-fee basis, meaning you pay nothing upfront or out-of-pocket to benefit from our legal services.
Instead, our team takes an agreed-upon percentage of your compensation when we win or settle your case. There are never any surprise fees.
We also provide free initial consultations in cases like yours. When you reach out to Ged Lawyers, a member of our team can discuss your case and answer all your questions.
Former Clients Were Happy With the Service Our Personal Injury Attorneys Provided
After deciding to hire the legal team at Ged Lawyers, former clients had great things to say about the case results we secured for them. They say:
- “I wanted to share my gratitude for GED Lawyers and their entire staff, most importantly Yasenia (Yesi) Roques the Paralegal assigned to my personal injury case. From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check there was I always had a direct line of communication with Yesi. That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case.” – Michael
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” – Eyad
We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service in all cases we handle, including golf cart accident cases like yours.
Types of Damages You May Recover After Suffering Injuries in a Golf Cart Collision
If you were injured in a golf cart accident, you could recover both economic and non-economic damages. After we prove that another party caused your accident and the injuries you suffered, you may recover compensation for:
- Pain and suffering for the physical discomfort you had to deal with because of the accident
- Medical expenses, including the cost of future medical care you’ll need
- Property damage costs, if your golf cart was damaged or destroyed in the accident
- Lost income, if you are not able to work and have to take time off to recover
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries do not allow you to work the same type of job that you did before the accident
- Mental anguish, if the accident caused you to suffer anxiety or depression
Seeking Wrongful Death Damages for Fatal Accident Cases in Florida
If your loved one passed away in a fatal golf cart accident, the team at Ged Lawyers is prepared to fight for your fair financial recovery. You and your family deserve to hold the at-fault party financially accountable. Some of the damages you may recover include:
- Medical and funeral expenses
- Mental anguish for surviving family members
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental instruction
- Loss of the decedent’s income
Our wrongful death lawyers are ready to take legal action on your behalf and pursue justice for your family.
Laws You Should Know About in Your Florida Golf Cart Crash Case
When you hire an attorney from our firm, we will explain the laws that apply to your case. These include:
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a), or the personal injury statute of limitations, which states you generally have two years to file a lawsuit.
- Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(e), or the wrongful death statute of limitations, which typically allows you to submit a wrongful death lawsuit within two years.
- Florida Statutes § 768.20, which states only the decedent’s personal representative can file a wrongful death lawsuit.
There may be other laws that apply to your case as well. Your motor vehicle accident lawyer will explain more during your partnership.
Call Ged Lawyers for Your Florida Golf Cart Accident Consultation
Don’t hesitate to pursue justice. You deserve fair compensation for the losses you suffered, and the liable party should be held responsible for their actions.
Reach out to our law firm today to begin working on your case. When you call us, we’ll connect you with a member of our team for your free initial consultation. Feel free to ask us any questions.