Although golf carts are much smaller than cars, trucks, and other larger vehicles, you can still suffer severe injuries in a golf cart accident. If you were injured in a collision someone else caused, our Boca Raton golf cart accident lawyer can help you seek compensation. Your settlement may include compensation for medical bills, damage to your golf cart, and lost income.
By hiring our personal injury lawyers serving Boca Raton, you give yourself time to prioritize your well-being. Your physical and mental recovery should always come first. When you work with a law firm like Ged Lawyers, you won’t have to worry about dealing with insurance companies or filing paperwork on your own. That’s because we take care of everything your case entails.
Damages You May Demand Compensation for After a Boca Raton Golf Cart Crash
If another party caused you to suffer golf cart injuries, you can recover a range of both economic and non-economic damages.
Non-economic damages are the intangible losses you suffered because of your accident. For instance, you can seek compensation for losses such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Scarring and disfigurement
Meanwhile, you can also pursue compensation for your economic (or financial) losses. Some of your economic damages may include:
- Lost income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Medical expenses
- Property damage costs
You Could Be Entitled to Wrongful Death Damages in a Golf Cart Case
If you lost someone you love in a golf cart accident, our wrongful death lawyers can demand compensation for:
- Loss of parental guidance
- Mental anguish felt by surviving family members
- End-of-life medical expenses
- Funeral and burial costs
Every case is different, so we won’t be able to determine how much you may recover until we understand the details of your case.
What Our Golf Cart Accident Lawyers Do to Handle Your Case in Boca Raton
If you decide to work with the legal team at Ged Lawyers, we manage your case from start to finish. You won’t need to deal with tricky insurance companies or look for evidence on your own. Instead, leave your case to us. We will:
- Search for evidence to support your case
- Prove the liable party’s negligence
- Fill out all the paperwork for your accident claim or lawsuit
- Ensure you know about all the laws that apply to your case
- Advise you on what to do throughout the legal process, such as continue seeking medical attention
- Answer all your legal questions
- Respond to your calls and emails promptly
Our personal injury law firm also takes cases on a contingency-fee basis. You do not owe us anything upfront or out of pocket. You only pay us once your case is won or settled.
Our Lawyers in Boca Raton Are Dedicated to Client Satisfaction
Clients of Ged Lawyers benefit from our commitment to pursuing the case results you deserve. After working with our team, former clients say:
- “I wanted to share my gratitude for GED Lawyers and their entire staff, most importantly Yasenia (Yesi) Roques the Paralegal assigned to my personal injury case. From my call from the accident scene to receiving a check there was I always had a direct line of communication with Yesi. That’s how it’s supposed to be in a personal injury case.” – Michael
- “I want to thank Maria Colon and her amazing team for all their support, time, and help that they’ve done for me. Highly recommend them.” – Cathy
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” – Eyad
How Our Team Can Prove the Negligent Party Owes You Golf Cart Accident Compensation
To recover compensation, we must prove another party caused your injuries. We can do this by establishing negligence. This requires satisfying the following four elements:
- Duty of care: The liable party had a responsibility to keep you safe.
- Breach of duty: The liable party did not maintain their duty of care. Instead, they acted with negligence.
- Causation: Their negligence caused you to suffer injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages as a result of the accident.
If there is more than one party whose negligence contributed to your accident, we can hold multiple parties accountable.
Who May Be Liable for a Boca Raton Golf Cart Accident
Since golf carts are used in a variety of circumstances, accidents can happen anywhere. This means any of the following parties may be held responsible for your crash:
- Another golf cart driver at a golf course, country club, stadium, event, or school
- The driver of a car, truck, or any other motor vehicle
- The manufacturer of the golf cart or one of its parts
- The person or company that sold you the golf cart
- A maintenance technician
- A property owner
Regardless of who caused your accident, we can collect evidence that proves their liability.
Act Fast If You Plan to File a Golf Cart Accident Lawsuit
You can take legal action against the liable party, but you won’t have forever to do so. According to Florida Statutes § 95.11, you generally have two years to file both a personal injury and wrongful death lawsuit.
If you miss the statute of limitations, you won’t have a way to hold the liable party accountable. Don’t delay in getting started on your case. You’ll want as much time as possible to pursue compensation.
Call Us Today to Learn More About Our Golf Cart Accident Team in Boca Raton
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to get to work on your case. The sooner you reach out to us, the sooner we can begin gathering supporting evidence.
We encourage you to contact us today for a free legal consultation. There is no obligation to hire us when you call. We present you with an opportunity to ask questions and learn more about our services.