Though broken bones will heal, the effects of your injuries may be long-lasting. You deserve fair compensation for pain and suffering, medical costs, lost income, and all other damages resulting from your injuries. A Florida personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will establish liability for your injury-related damages and pursue a fair financial recovery.
Our firm offers years of experience, total financial support for your case, and attorneys who care. Call Ged Lawyers today for a free consultation about hiring a Florida broken bones lawyer.
Damages That Can Result from Broken Bones
No two broken bones are exactly the same, as fractures often vary in severity. Some instances of broken bones can even be life-threatening, and our team will work with your doctors to evaluate your injuries and understand the full toll of your injuries.
Common types of damages we can seek compensation for include:
Medical Expenses Related to Your Broken Bones
A fractured bone requires immediate medical attention, and you may need compensation for:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency medical services
- Imaging of your injuries (including but not limited to X-rays)
- Physical therapy
- Any other medical treatment required to diagnose, treat, or rehabilitate your broken bones
If you have any other injuries from the event that caused your bone fractures, we will calculate the cost of treating those injuries.
Pain and Suffering
Many of our clients suffer in ways that range beyond physical injuries. These difficulties are known collectively as pain and suffering and can include:
- Sleep problems
- Lost quality of life
- Pain from the broken bones
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (which can result from events like car accidents)
The average person may be uncertain of how to calculate pain and suffering, which doesn’t have an obvious financial value. Our Florida broken bones lawyers will use time-tested methods to calculate your non-economic damages. Call us today to get started on your case.
Lost Income, Diminished Earning Power, and Other Professional Damages
Broken bones may affect you professionally, causing:
- A prolonged period away from work
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost opportunities to earn promotions and bonuses
- Further psychological and emotional harm because you are unable to work
If you have property expenses or any other damages because of another person’s negligence, we will include those damages in your case.
Allow Us to Take Your Broken Bones Claim or Lawsuit Off Your Hands
Breaking one or more bones can cause immense pain, prevent you from completing your daily routines, and present you with challenges you did not anticipate. Your focus should be on healing and finding normalcy in your life, and our team will handle your case so you can prioritize your recovery.
- Obtain evidence: Our team will pursue evidence that proves who is responsible for your broken bones and related damages.
- Document your damages: We will gather images of your broken bones, medical records, proof of lost income, and any other documentation of your damages.
- Fight for a settlement: Your lawyer will negotiate with insurance companies or civil defense lawyers on your behalf. We will demand the complete financial recovery your damages entitle you to.
- Take further legal action, if we need to: If we need to file a lawsuit or go to trial, we will.
The Ged Lawyers team will also handle communications and paperwork, as well as every other detail of your case.
Why Choose Your Florida Broken Bones Lawyer from Ged Lawyers?
Our clients hire us because they believe we are positioned to secure the compensation they deserve. They choose Ged Lawyers because:
- We handle a wide range of case types involving broken bones: Our attorneys are experienced in a wide range of case types that can involve broken bones. This includes car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents, and other events that can cause broken bones.
- Florida is our base of operations: The vast majority of our firm’s cases take place in Florida. We have offices throughout the state, and we have handled cases from the Panhandle down to the Florida Keys. We may have extensive experience in the locale where your case will take place, and this familiarity may be a credit to your case.
- Our attorneys have the experience you seek: Our lawyers have years of experience representing clients with a wide range of injuries, including broken bones. We know the many paths a case can take, the strategies that have provided results in the past, and how to serve clients the right way.
- We take broken bones cases to trial when necessary: Obtaining a settlement may be the quickest way for you to cover your expenses and move forward with your life. That said, our greatest concern is that you receive the compensation you deserve. If we need to take your case to court, the Ged Lawyers team is ready and willing to do so.
- Our fee structure puts no stress on you: Our firm uses a no-stress contingency fee structure. This structure requires our firm to cover the entire cost of your case, and we will only receive our fee if you receive a settlement or jury award.
Your Florida broken bones attorney from our team will develop a caring, personalized relationship with you. Our team is always available (just as your lawyer will be), so call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Former Clients Endorse Ged Lawyers’ Dedicated Legal Team
We encourage you to read what former clients say about Ged Lawyers, as we have worked hard to obtain many positive reviews:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience.” – Eyad, former client
- “Knowledgeable, great communication, and friendly.” – Gina, former client
- “I want to thank Maria Colon and her amazing team for all their support, time, and help that they’ve done for me.” – Cathy, former client
We are a sincere, transparent team of legal professionals who are intent on securing the compensation you deserve.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) generally requires us to file personal injury lawsuits within two years of a client’s injuries. We want to maintain this option, which means you should speak with our team as soon as possible.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation. There are no costs or risks in speaking with our team, so give us a call today.