Before your truck accident, you were able to attend work, enjoy time with your family, and uphold your various obligations. However, that was before your collision. Now, after the crash, you’re missing time from work, unable to complete tasks independently, and have mounting medical expenses.
You shouldn’t have to deal with claims adjusters or spend hours researching your options after a truck accident. A West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer from our firm can hold the negligent party accountable and seek fair compensation for your losses. The team at Ged Lawyers offers free initial consultations where you can connect with our team and learn about the benefits of securing legal representation.
Call now to begin.
Why Hire Your West Palm Beach Truck Accident Attorney from Ged Lawyers
Ged Lawyers is a law firm with a history of winning favorable settlements for injured clients. Our track record is one reason to hire our team for your case. You may also consider retaining our legal services because of our:
- Familiarity with West Palm Beach’s legal system: We have offices throughout Florida, and we have successfully handled many cases in West Palm Beach. Our familiarity with the city will allow us to resolve your case as efficiently as possible. We could visit the accident scene, draft and file your case properly, and waste no time in pursuing your financial recovery.
- Client-friendly fee structure: Ged Lawyers receives no fee unless we win. This motivates us to present the strongest possible case—as we only receive payment if we secure damages. You also pay nothing out of pocket or upfront for our services.
- Commitment to client service: Our firm prides itself on providing comprehensive client service. This means providing regular case updates, being available to answer your calls, and showing compassion at every turn. We can even help you get medical care and make case-related appointments.
- Results (which include trial verdicts): Our attorneys secured more than $7 million for a client injured in a commercial trucking accident. This is one of many financial recoveries we have secured in Florida truck accident cases.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by consulting with our truck accident lawyers. We can answer your questions and chart a course of action for navigating the claims process.
Our Clients Consistently Leave Positive Feedback About Our Law Firm
At the conclusion of their personal injury cases, some clients felt compelled to share:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” – Eyad, former client
- “I want to thank Maria Colon and her amazing team for all their support, time and help that they’ve provided me. Highly recommend them.” – Cathy, former client
These reviews reflect Ged Lawyers’ commitment to our clients. You will feel like family from the moment you hire a West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer from our firm.
Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Demand Financial Compensation
You shouldn’t have to take a second job, dip into your savings, or borrow money from lenders to make ends meet after a serious truck accident. The liable party should pay for your losses. Types of compensation we can recover include:
- Medical expenses, which may come from emergency medical care, medical imaging scans, hospitalization, medications, specialist visits, rehabilitation, and all other medical services related to your accident
- Lost income, which may also include diminished earning power, lost bonuses, missed chances for promotions, and other professional damages
- Physical pain and psychological suffering, along with other non-economic damages such as emotional distress, mental anguish, sleep problems, lost quality of life, depression, anxiety, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage expenses, which can include the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle, securing temporary transportation, and replacing damaged items, like prescription glasses
How much you can recover depends greatly on the severity of your injuries. We will work to secure the financial recovery you deserve.
Our Wrongful Death Lawyers Offer Their Insights and Support
Please accept our team’s condolences if you have lost a loved one to a fatal truck accident. A West Palm Beach wrongful death lawyer from our firm will work to support you by securing a settlement or verdict covering:
- The decedent’s medical expenses
- Funeral and burial expenses (or cremation costs)
- Loss of the decedent’s companionship, support, and guidance
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s income, household services, and other forms of economic support
- Your pain and suffering (and any pain and suffering the decedent experienced before passing away)
- Any other economic or non-economic damages affecting you or your loved ones
We will review the circumstances of your loved one’s passing and build a case that reflects your family’s need for fair compensation. If you have grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit, Ged Lawyers will lead your case with professionalism and urgency, giving you the time and space you need to heal.
Let Ged Lawyers Manage Every Detail of Your Truck Accident Case
Once you hire our firm, you can focus your full attention on recovering from your condition and spending time with your family. In the meantime, we handle every detail of your case, including:
- Gathering all case-related evidence, such as the truck’s black box data, the trucker’s logbooks, and eyewitness testimony
- Calculating and documenting your damages from the truck accident
- Leading settlement negotiations (and handling all other case-related communications)
- Completing your personal injury lawsuit (if we go to court)
- Managing every other detail of your case
We have a capable staff ready to lead your case from start to finish. Lean on Ged Lawyers for the post-accident legal services you want.
Begin Your Free Consultation With Our West Palm Beach Personal Injury Team
We face deadlines for filing truck accident cases. Allow your lawyer the time they need to evaluate and file your case. Ged Lawyers will protect your rights, advise you at every turn of your case, and fight for compensation.
Don’t wait any longer. Starting the road to financial recovery is just a phone call away. Connect with our experienced lawyers now for your free consultation.