GED Lawyers seeks financial justice for those who’ve tragically lost a loved one in Middleton. If someone’s failure to exercise caution caused you to lose a loved one, we can take care of the legal process for you.
Many of the clients we represent are grieving and may not have the time or willingness to deal with a wrongful death case. This is where we can help. A Middleton wrongful death lawyer will handle the legal process while you focus on yourself and your loved ones.
What Is Wrongful Death?
Wrongful death involves preventable fatalities that result from someone’s negligence. There are many specific examples of wrongful deaths. When aiming to prove that your loved one’s passing was wrongful, our personal injury lawyers may:
- Show that liable parties owe your loved one a duty of care: A duty of care requires someone to act in a reasonable manner, given the circumstances at hand.
- Prove that liable parties violated their duty of care: We will work to prove that liable parties failed to honor their duty of care. The specific manner in which defendants breach their duty of care differs between cases.
- Tie the breach of duty of care to your loved one’s passing: We will need to show that the defendants’ negligent actions contributed to your loved one’s passing.
- Establish the damages resulting from your loved one’s wrongful death: In the last step, we generally prove the damages that your loved one and you have experienced because of their passing.
GED Lawyers handles wrongful death cases of all kinds, from motor vehicle accident cases to bicycle accident cases and other case types. If you have lost a loved one due to negligence, our team is ready to assist you.
What Damages Result from a Wrongful Death?
Our wrongful death lawyers serving Middleton value each case individually. The losses you’ve experienced warrant careful examination. Our firm will provide this in-depth, personalized accounting of your damages, which may include:
Pain and Suffering
Plaintiffs in wrongful death cases can generally seek coverage for their pain and suffering. This is a non-economic loss that can be a significant portion of your damages and may include:
- Pain your loved one suffered before they passed away
- Emotional and psychological hardship you and your loved ones have experienced
Pain and suffering can also cover any grief counseling, therapy medications, and other treatment that you need. Additionally, we can seek coverage for the loss of spousal companionship, parental guidance, and other non-economic benefits the decedent provided.
If your loved one received any medical care before their passing, you may get full compensation for healthcare expenses. Such recoverable costs may include:
- Emergency transport
- Emergency medical care
Life-threatening injuries and illnesses can require costly medical care. Those who caused your loved one’s fatal condition may cover these costs.
GED Lawyers understands that victims of wrongful deaths in Middleton are not generally concerned about money. You’ve lost a loved one, and we’ll exhibit the compassion that your loved one’s deserve. However, losing a loved one can put a great financial strain on you, perhaps because:
- The decedent was the primary earner for you and your loved ones
- The decedent made significant financial decisions for your household
- The decedent contributed valuable services to your household
When someone passes away unexpectedly, they can no longer earn future income, promotions, and bonuses that would have helped their family stay afloat.
A Middleton wrongful death lawyer from GED Lawyers will seek a fair financial recovery for you. We can seek compensation for any other losses you suffer, including but not limited to funeral expenses.
Choosing a Middleton Wrongful Death Attorney Is an Important Decision. Why Should You Pick GED Lawyers?
You generally have one opportunity to pursue justice after a wrongful death. The firm that you choose to lead your wrongful death case should be completely dedicated to your case.
GED Lawyers has case results that speak to our hard work on clients’ behalf. With case results including several multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements, you should have no doubt that we will fight hard for you and your loved ones.
You can also expect GED Lawyers to:
- Provide direct contact information for your attorney, so you can receive answers and updates whenever you request them
- Communicate proactively so that you are always aware of the latest developments in your Middleton wrongful death case
- Negotiate hard for the settlement that you deserve, never giving into intimidation, hardball tactics, or threats of a trial
- Provide the compassionate, supportive, and tireless legal representation that all wrongful death victims deserve
Once GED Lawyers accepts your case, you can turn your focus to your well-being and your loved ones. It will be our responsibility to secure a positive outcome for your case.
Client Testimonials for the Team at GED Lawyers
Our former clients, including both wrongful death victims and others, have praised the way that GED Lawyers handles cases:
- “I had a great experience working with GED Lawyers, they were great at communicating with me and I found them very helpful. They were also caring and they advocated for and represented me very well, producing a positive outcome! Very professional as well, definitely recommend.”– Andrea Echlund, former client
- “We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to you for all the care and concern you have shown my husband and I, and for working tirelessly to ensure that the law worked in our favor. If it weren’t for your analytical skills and knowledge, the matter wouldn’t have been settled by now. Thank you again for your legal advice, time and efforts.” – Carrie Durant, former client
We strive to achieve the best possible outcome for each client we represent. Our team will work diligently to hit the same goal when handling your wrongful death case in Middleton.
Call GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Wrongful Death Case in Middleton
Our team of lawyers is ready to lead the legal process for you, from start to finish. From our first meeting to the investigation, filing of your case, and settlement negotiations, GED Lawyers will handle every phase of your wrongful death case.
Call GED Lawyers today for a free consultation about how we can assist you.