Middleton’s leafy roadways offer bicyclists much to love, but a bicycle accident can turn a scenic ride into a nightmare. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a bicycle accident in Middleton, GED Lawyers is prepared to fight for you.
Our firm will seek compensation for all damages from your accident, from pain and suffering to medical care and every other loss.
What’s to Like About GED Lawyers?
There are several strong reasons to hire GED Lawyers for your bicycle accident case in Middleton. When searching for a bicycle accident lawyer for your case, you may pursue a law firm that:
- Handles bicycle accident cases as a primary practice area and knows what challenges to anticipate during your case
- Has a team of capable attorneys who can handle every aspect of your case, allowing you to focus entirely on your recovery
- Will be available to respond to your calls, emails, and office visits throughout the duration of your case
- Has a track record of winning cases like yours
GED Lawyers fits the criteria that many bicycle accident victims seek in a lawyer. We have a history of winning and treat each of our clients with compassion and respect. Our firm fights for bicycle accident victims’ financial recoveries as if they were our own family members.
Client Testimonials Show GED Lawyers to Be a Client-First Firm
Client reviews carry great weight, as they are firsthand accounts of a law firm’s service to clients—for better or worse. GED Lawyers receives many positive reviews from current and former clients, including:
- “We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to you for all the care and concern you have shown my husband and me, and for working tirelessly to ensure that the law worked in our favor. If it weren’t for your analytical skills and knowledge, the matter wouldn’t have been settled by now. Thank you again for your legal advice, time, and effort.” – Carrie Durant, former client
- “What an amazing group of people! They treat everyone with respect and kindness. It truly is like a family at GED Lawyers. Everyone in the firm is so talented at their jobs. They are passionate about what they do, and they get results!” – Richard Wainwright, former client
- “GED Lawyers has been a great law firm to work with. The staff is excellent. Their representative who visits our office is very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them as they are great at what they do.” – David Snellgrove, former client
We work hard so that every client can have such positive experiences with our firm. While we know that your financial recovery is the priority, we believe that your experience as a client is just as important.
You can trust a Middleton bicycle accident lawyer from GED Lawyers to treat you like a person, not just another case.
GED Lawyers’ Financial Results Are Another Reason to Consider Us for Your Case
Bicycle accident victims who hire us have a clear goal: to get compensation for their damages. You should absolutely consider the results we’ve attained for other clients, including financial recoveries of:
- $7.13 million
- $6.5 million
- $4.5 million
- $2 million
- $1.4 million
- $1.2 million
- $1.062 million
We obtained these results in different ways—settlements, judgments, and arbitration, to name a few. Whatever direction your case follows, we’re prepared to fight for the maximum financial recovery.
Recoverable Damages in a Middleton Bicycle Accident Case
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that the majority of fatal bicycle accidents involve motor vehicles. When a vehicle weighing thousands of pounds strikes a bicyclist, who has little more than a helmet to protect themselves, the likelihood of serious damages is high.
The GED Lawyers team will identify and value each of your damages, which may include:
- Professional damages: Lost income, lost earning power, lost performance-related bonuses, lost opportunities for promotions, lost professional fulfillment, loss of your career
- Healthcare expenses: Ambulance transport, emergency treatment, hospitalization, surgery, medical equipment, specialist appointments, in-home care
- Pain and suffering: Anxiety, depression, pain from injuries, lost sleep, lost quality of life, suicidal thoughts
- Property damage: Damage to your bicycle, cell phone, sunglasses, jewelry, watch
- Wrongful death: Lost companionship, lost parental guidance, funeral expenses, lost financial support, pain and suffering (of both the decedent and surviving loved ones)
These are just some examples of the damages you might experience. Our team will have in-depth discussions with you, your doctors, and experts to identify and value each of your accident-related damages.
How Can GED Lawyers Help with My Bicycle Accident Case in Middleton?
GED Lawyers will complete your bicycle accident case for you. We may require your involvement initially—to tell us about the accident and your damages. Once we have the information that we need, we’ll allow you to focus on your recovery. We will handle every step in your case.
We generally help bicycle accident victims by:
- Determining their goals for the lawsuit
- Investigating the bicycle accident
- Gathering evidence
- Recording witness accounts
- Hiring any experts who can improve the case
- Documenting the client’s losses
- Determining the value of a fair settlement
- Completing settlement negotiations
- Going to trial, if we need to
We often settle for clients, securing compensation as efficiently as we can. Trial is sometimes necessary, though, in which case we use our resources to fight for compensation in court.
We’ll protect you from anyone who attempts to undermine your case. Other attorneys, liable parties, and insurance companies will contact us (not you), and we will protect you from those who might violate your rights.
You Can Afford to Hire GED Lawyers for Your Bicycle Accident Case
Our attorneys work for contingency fees. We receive no upfront payment, and you won’t ever pay out of your own pocket. You will agree to pay us a portion of your settlement or judgment—this is known as a contingency fee, as it is contingent on us winning your case.
Call GED Lawyers Today About Your Accident in Middleton
You can ask us any questions you have, and we can explain the next steps in seeking justice. A Middleton bicycle accident lawyer from our team will take over your case, at which point you can get back to rest and recovery.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation.