If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a boat accident in Sarasota, liable parties may owe you compensation for all of your losses—and a personal injury lawyer from our team may get the compensation for you. GED Lawyers will handle your lawsuit or claim from start to finish.
A Sarasota boat accident lawyer from our team will be your staunchest ally at this difficult time. Whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one, we’ll seek the financial recovery you deserve.
Why Choose GED Lawyers as Your Boat Accident Attorneys in Sarasota?
Victims of boat accidents deserve someone to rely on. GED Lawyers can provide critical support, handling legal matters for you while you recover from injuries or grieve a loss. Our firm serves Sarasota residents in their time of need, and they choose us as their attorneys because:
- We know how to handle boat accident cases: In Florida, boat accidents are inevitable. We embrace this case type, going to bat for clients who’ve suffered injuries or lost loved ones on the water. Our team understands the types of evidence to seek in boat accident cases and how to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- There is nothing more important than our clients: When you hire us, you’ll soon understand why we’ve earned a reputation for exceptional client care. Our cases and clients are the most important priority to us. From how we communicate to the effort we put forth, you’ll feel valued as a GED Lawyers client.
- We’ll fight for the financial recovery you deserve: Once we identify a client’s losses, we can determine much compensation they deserve. Our boat accident attorneys serving Sarasota never accept anything less than what a client is entitled to.
Our team also has case results that you may be interested in. We’ve secured several victories of over $1 million for our clients, proving that we excel in high-stakes cases.
Client Testimonials for GED Lawyers
Case results are critical, but the client experience is just as important to our team. We have left remarkable impressions on many of our former clients, as you can see from these testimonials:
- “I highly recommend GED Lawyers to everyone reading this review and looking for a lawyer. We can’t praise them enough nor can we ever thank them enough for all their hard work and dedication to our case. The entire team at GED Lawyers was helpful, hard working and thorough.” – Chris Robinson, former client
- “GED Lawyers were there for me when I needed them. I was in no condition to deal with the legal aspects of my case and I didn’t have a clue as to what my next steps should be. Once GED came in, I was able to step away and concentrate on my recovery. I cannot say enough good things about my attorney.” – Teresa Noland, former client
- “The GED Lawyers team is the best in the business. They made me feel comfortable, kept me informed and up to date and have by far the most incredible staff. They care about YOU and nothing else. They are communicative and make sure you are involved in every step of the process. I recommend them 100% and will come to them for any law needs.” – Amanda Standley, former client
A Sarasota boat accident lawyer from GED Lawyers is ready to start your case today.
For a free legal consultation with a boat accidents lawyer serving Sarasota, call (561) 995-1966
How GED Lawyers Will Contribute to Your Boat Accident Case
We are a full-service law firm, taking care of our clients’ every legal need. In boat accident cases, we generally:
- Investigate the cause of the boat accident
- Gather any evidence that could be useful to your case
- Interview any witnesses to your boat accident
- Obtain any police report for the accident
- Hire any experts who can improve your case
- Explain our case strategy to you
- Seek the settlement you deserve
- Take your case to trial, if it is the appropriate course of action
GED Lawyers has attorneys, paralegals, and investigators ready to handle every aspect of your case. We complete all paperwork, fact-check, facilitate communications, and oversee other case requirements. You’ll be able to focus completely on your health and other duties while we lead the legal fight in Sarasota.
We Charge No Upfront Fees or Costs to Boat Accident Victims in Sarasota
Our team believes that every boat accident victim deserves a legal representative if they desire one. We structure our fees so that any victim can get legal assistance.
When you hire GED Lawyers for your boat accident case, you’ll pay us no upfront fees or costs. Our firm will handle all case-related expenses, and we will only receive an attorney’s fee if we get compensation for you. Our services will not burden you financially, and we’ll take the monetary risk in handling your case.
Sarasota Boat Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
What Damages Entitle Me to Compensation After a Boat Accident?
Each boat accident victim we represent comes to us with damages. Those damages are never the same as another boat accident victim’s, and we know you’ll have unique damages, too.
Your recoverable losses may include:
- Damage to your boat
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Pain and suffering
- Any other damages resulting from your boat accident
We account for every loss our clients suffer. You’ll receive our full efforts in seeking full compensation.
Who Is Liable for a Boat Accident in Sarasota?
Liability for your boat accident will depend on the details of your case. Florida Statutes § 327.30 requires those who operate boats and other water-faring vessels to avoid accidents and exercise caution. A boat operator may be liable for your losses if they:
- Operated their boat dangerously while you were aboard
- Struck your boat
- Struck you or a loved one while you were in the water
- Engaged in any other activity that caused you harm
Other parties may be liable for your losses, depending on the facts of your accident. Our team will identify every party with liability for your accident.
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your FREE Consultation in Sarasota
Don’t wait to hire a Sarasota boat accident lawyer from GED Lawyers. We may have a limited time to file your case, and we want to get to work as soon as possible.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation.