Broken bones can cause a significant disruption in your life, not to mention physical pain and a host of financial costs. It is vital that you receive fair compensation for both your economic and non-economic damages, and a Sarasota personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will seek that compensation for you. Our firm has proven its value by securing settlements and verdicts for injured clients, and we want to secure the financial recovery you deserve.
We expect that you face medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages. Let a Sarasota broken bones lawyer from our team demand fair compensation from liable parties. Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation.
Why Hire Ged Lawyers After Suffering Broken Bones in Sarasota?
When weighing who to hire to seek compensation for your broken bones, consider what Ged Lawyers can bring to your case. Clients in Sarasota hire our team because:
- We have an office in Sarasota: Our location on Stickney Point Road means we will provide the brand of hands-on representation you deserve. Our team has served the community for years, affording us familiarity with the city and its civil justice system.
- We require no upfront fees or compensation from you: We use contingency fees, meaning you will pay Ged Lawyers no upfront or out-of-pocket compensation. We have a financial incentive to secure ample compensation for you, as our fee comes as a percentage of your settlement or verdict.
- We take cases to trial: We give you our word that we will fight for the entire financial recovery. If liable parties don’t meet our settlement demands, we will take your fight for compensation to court. A trial is a complicated process, so some firms prefer to settle. Ged Lawyers is driven to obtain the money you are entitled to, whether by settlement or trial verdict.
- We prioritize client satisfaction: Our team provides proactive communication, frequent case updates, and a respectful approach. You will feel important when you hire Ged Lawyers because we will go above and beyond in every aspect of your case.
- Our attorneys have extensive experience: You deserve a legal team with years of relevant experience. When you hire your Sarasota broken bones attorney from Ged Lawyers, that’s exactly what you will get.
Our firm often hires medical experts, mental health professionals, and other qualified parties to assist with our clients’ cases. Such services are standard at Ged Lawyers, and they may be critical to your case’s success.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation. You have no obligation to hire our firm after speaking with us, so don’t wait.
Former Clients Provide Reason to Hire Ged Lawyers
We hope you will also consider reviews from our former clients, who often leave grateful testimonials for our legal team:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience.” – Eyad
- “Knowledgeable, great communication, and friendly.” – Gina
This is a glimpse into the kind of feedback we routinely receive from our clients. We strive not just to obtain the results you deserve but to do so in a manner we are proud of.
We Will Demand Full Financial Accountability for Your Economic and Non-Economic Damages
Broken bones can cause a range of serious damages, including:
- Healthcare costs: Our team will consult your doctors to identify all of your medical expenses. Care for broken bones may include emergency services, medical imaging, surgery, medications, and more.
- Professional damages: If your injuries cost you income, earning power, or any other benefits you receive from working, we will include such damages in your claim or lawsuit.
- Pain and suffering: We will demand fair compensation for any physical pain, emotional anguish, psychological distress, sleep problems, and other types of pain and suffering you experience.
- Mental health treatment costs: If you need mental health treatment to cope with the toll of your broken bones, we will seek fair compensation for your treatment.
StatPearls describes bone healing as an intricate, multi-step process that is unique to each injury. It is critical that you give your recovery the attention and time it warrants, and you can start by retaining Ged Lawyers to handle every detail of your case.
Let Us Fight for You From the Start of Your Case Through the Finish
We represent clients who have broken bones in car accidents, animal attacks, workplace accidents, and a range of other circumstances. Our team will take your entire case off your hands. We can do the following:
Establish Liability for Your Injuries
The Ged Lawyers team will investigate the circumstances that led to your broken bones. We will seek any evidence that benefits your case, including witness testimony, videos of a harmful event, and any police reports related to your injuries.
Calculate and Document the Cost of Your Broken Bone
Relevant documentation of your damages may include:
- Doctors’ diagnoses of your fractures
- Doctors’ testimony about the types of care you will require
- Medical bills
- Evidence of lost income, diminished earning power, and other professional damages
- Expert testimony about any other damages you’ve suffered
Having such documentation will benefit our team during settlement negotiations.
Negotiate a Settlement with Liable Parties
We will calculate the cost of your damages and negotiate a settlement with the liable parties. Our attorneys are no strangers to challenging negotiations, and we will insist that liable parties pay you the compensation you are entitled to.
Go to Trial, if Necessary
Ged Lawyers sets itself apart from other law firms by taking cases to trial when necessary. If liable parties aren’t willing to settle for a fair sum, we will fight your case in a Sarasota court.
Manage Every Other Detail of Your Case
We mind every detail when representing clients. From paperwork to communications and strategy, your case will be our responsibility.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for Help With Your Sarasota Broken Bones Claim
Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) may require us to file your case within a set deadline, so it is important that we start building your claim or lawsuit as soon as possible. We will pair you with a Sarasota broken bones lawyer straight away, so the next move is yours to make.
Call Ged Lawyers today and complete your free, no-obligation consultation.