Boating is a cultural staple in Naples. Unfortunately, unsafe boaters are a hazard to those they share the water with. If you or a loved one suffered injuries because of an unsafe boat operator, a defective boat, or another hazard on the water, you could get compensation for your losses.
GED Lawyers can help. A Naples boat accident lawyer from our team can fight for the compensation you deserve.
Why Hire GED Lawyers After a Boat Accident in Naples?
Consider hiring an attorney if you suffered injuries or lost a loved one in a boat accident. In these cases, you may need compensation for your losses. Medical care, lost income, and other damages can add up quickly, so you should start the legal process as soon as possible.
Hiring a personal injury attorney allows you to focus on your recovery while your representative seeks the compensation you deserve. Consider GED Lawyers as your attorneys in Naples because:
- We proudly serve the community of Naples: Our firm has an office in Naples. We are familiar not just with the city but with its civil justice system. Our team can serve you with personal representation and use our familiarity with Naples to file your case efficiently.
- We prioritize communication: Our attorneys and staff know that clients need active communication. This is key to a healthy lawyer-client relationship. We provide regular updates so that you know where your case stands, and you can reach our team whenever you need us.
- We never settle for less than our clients deserve: Boat accidents can cause expensive damages. When we accept your case, we pledge to fight for every dollar you deserve. We have a responsibility to fight for your maximum financial recovery.
We are strong, dedicated legal advocates for our clients.
Let Our Former Clients Explains the GED Lawyers Difference
Clients have a unique perspective of a law firm. Our former clients can tell you exactly what it is like to work with our team, and their testimonials speak volumes:
- “I highly recommend GED Lawyers to everyone reading this review and looking for a lawyer. We can’t praise them enough nor can we ever thank them enough for all their hard work and dedication to our case. The entire team at GED Lawyers was helpful, hard working and thorough.” – Chris Robinson
- “We just started working with GED lawyers and they have been great! Everything has been streamlined and very professionally done. I highly recommend them!” – Amber Tucei
- “[GED] worked tirelessly on my case and kept me updated every step of the way. If ever you need someone to work on your case this is the company to go with.” – Ian Cloud
Our clients deserve our best effort, and that is what we provide. As the victim of a boat accident in Naples, know that an attorney from our firm can be behind you. From attention to legal services and financial support, GED Lawyers have your back.
For a free legal consultation with a boat accidents lawyer serving Naples, call (561) 995-1966
What Damages Can Boat Accident Victims Recover?
Damages differ from one boat accident case to the next. We can review the circumstances of your accident, which injuries you have suffered, and what specific losses you have experienced.
The journal Annals of Surgery Open explains that boat accident injuries can stem from:
- A propeller striking the victim
- Blunt force from objects like the boat’s frame
- Blunt force from water
- Submersion injuries
Our firm sees common damages among boat accident victims in Naples, including:
- Pain and suffering: Florida law allows boat accident victims to seek compensation for pain and suffering. This includes emotional distress, physical pain, lost quality of life, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and similar non-economic damages.
- Healthcare expenses: The cost of healthcare following your boat accident may entitle you to compensation. This cost can be great, especially if you suffered serious injuries.
- Professional damages: You may lose income, bonuses, and other job-related benefits as you heal after a boat accident. Some accident victims can never work again, or at least not in the same capacity that they did before the accident. Our team will value and seek compensation for your professional damages.
- Property damage: If your boat or other personal property was damaged in your accident, we can include these property losses in your lawsuit or claim.
- A wrongful death: Tragically, we see boat accidents claim lives. This loss of life begs for justice, and we work hard to provide it. We may ease your family’s pain by securing a financial recovery for pain and suffering, funeral expenses, and other damages caused by a wrongful death.
Naples Boat Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
How GED Lawyers Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery
Our firm offers support during this difficult time. We want to do everything possible to secure the financial recovery you deserve. We can assist you by:
- Dealing with insurance companies and others involved in your case
- Gathering evidence from your accident, including witness accounts, incident reports, photographs and videos, your own account of events, and any other useful evidence
- Documenting your damages with paperwork, photographs, and expert testimony
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Handling a trial if necessary
GED Lawyers can handle all your legal needs. We do not know exactly what your case will require, but we can handle every challenge that comes our way.
Call a Naples Boat Accident Lawyer
Florida Statute § 95.11 generally limits your window for filing a personal injury claim. We may also face a shorter deadline if we file a wrongful death case for you. There is no time to spare before hiring a boat accident lawyer.
GED Lawyers is ready to start working on your case right now. Call us for your free consultation. The consultation comes with no obligations and offers you the chance to ask questions and get to know our firm better.