It is the responsibility of all motorists and pedestrians to use the road safely. When motorists fail to use caution, they can strike and injure pedestrians. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in such an accident, a Naples pedestrian accident lawyer can seek a financial recovery for your damages.
GED Lawyers can fight for fair compensation based on your losses. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping accident victims in the Naples area.
Why Pick GED Lawyers to Lead Your Pedestrian Accident Case?
Our clients choose our firm because:
- We don’t charge upfront fees, and we handle case-related costs. Our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency-fee basis. This means that we only get paid if we win for you.
- We pride ourselves on excellent client service: As a law firm, it’s our job to serve. To us, excellent client service means being available to our clients, providing regular updates about your case, showing empathy, and accommodating any requests that you have.
- We fight for fair financial recovery: Pedestrian accidents can cause substantial damages, and you deserve a fair financial recovery. GED Lawyers pledges to fight for a fair settlement or judgment, and we never settle for less than you deserve.
- We know the civil justice system in Naples: There will be no confusion when we handle your case in Naples. With an office located in Naples, we know the city, and we know the justice system. Our team can visit your accident scene, speak with you in person, and navigate the civil justice system seamlessly.
We are a compassionate team of lawyers who offer multilingual legal services. GED Lawyers can fight for the compensation you are entitled to.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accidents lawyer serving Naples, call (561) 995-1966
Take It from Our Former Clients: GED Lawyers Will Fight for You
Our attorneys and staff do everything possible to satisfy our clients, and our firm’s testimonials show it:
- “GED Lawyers were there for me when I needed them. After a terrifying rollover accident, I was in no condition to deal with the legal aspects of my case and I didn’t have a clue as to what my next steps should be. Once GED came in, I was able to step away and concentrate on my recovery. I cannot say enough good things about my attorney.” – Teresa Noland
- “I got into a car accident in Orlando along with my wife and 2 children. I was looking around for lawyers in Florida to represent me since I am from NY. I found GED lawyers, from day one they have been very helpful, professional and kept me updated constantly.” – Tony Liv Lawrence
A Naples pedestrian accident lawyer from GED Lawyers can be your advocate with insurance companies, the defendant’s attorneys, and anyone else involved in your case. Let us begin your fight for compensation today.
Naples Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Why Do Pedestrian Accident Victims Hire an Attorney?
There are many reasons to hire a pedestrian accident lawyer serving Florida. Those involved in pedestrian accidents may:
- Be recovering from serious injuries
- Have lost a loved one
- Have little or no knowledge of civil law
- Be working through emotional distress and psychological trauma
- Have little or no financial resources to use on a lawsuit or insurance claim
Hiring GED Lawyers addresses each of these issues. Our firm will take the entire legal process into our claim, and we will handle the financial cost of your case.
Click to contact our Florida Pedestrian Accident Lawyers today
What We Do for Pedestrian Accident Victims
Our team will get to know you, because then we can truly understand what your pedestrian accident has cost you. We will get your account of the accident, speak with any loved ones who have witnessed your losses, and gain a full understanding of your accident and damages.
Our team can also:
- Secure evidence and documentation: We may seek police reports, video footage, witness accounts, and other evidence from your pedestrian accident. Our team can also document your losses with medical records, evidence of your lost income, expert testimony, and any other proof of your damages.
- Oversee every aspect of your lawsuit or claim: As we work towards your financial recovery, we can communicate with insurance companies, complete case-related paperwork, and do everything else that your case requires.
- Lead settlement negotiations: GED Lawyers may negotiate a settlement that covers your medical costs and other damages. You will review any settlement offers we receive, and you have full say over whether to accept or reject a settlement.
While it’s unlikely your case will go to trial, GED Lawyers is prepared to represent you in court if settlement negotiations fall through.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Who Is Liable for My Pedestrian Accident?
Motorists too often violate the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) guidelines for avoiding pedestrian accidents. From speeding to engaging in distracting behaviors, there are many ways for motorists to cause a pedestrian accident.
Motor vehicle manufacturers, municipalities, and mechanics may also be responsible for a pedestrian accident.
Recoverable Damages in a Pedestrian Accident Case
Recoverable losses in your Naples pedestrian accident case may include:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling for accident-related trauma
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Damage to property
Each case is unique. Our team can complete a full accounting of your damages. We can prove the cost of your current damages as well as any future damages you are likely to experience. Our team can fight for a fair settlement.
Call GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
Do not wait to contact a pedestrian accident lawyer from our team. You may have a limited time to file your case, per Florida Statutes § 95.11. We can begin working on your case in Naples as soon as possible.
Call GED Lawyers today to complete your free consultation.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form