Anytime an injury occurs because of someone’s negligence, it is only right that the injured party receives compensation for their damages. This is true if you have suffered broken bones, but there is no guarantee that those responsible for your injury will pay you fairly. Allow a Naples personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers to demand the compensation you deserve for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Ged Lawyers has a hard-earned reputation for valuing clients and getting impressive results. A Naples broken bones lawyer from our team is ready to fight for you today. Call Ged Lawyers for your free consultation, and don’t wait to do so.
Trust Ged Lawyers to Fight for the Compensation You Deserve in Naples
We are committed to our clients. Not only will we fight for your financial recovery, but we will work to ensure you’re positioned to heal and move forward from your unexpected injury.
You should trust Ged Lawyers to lead your claim or lawsuit in Naples because:
- Excellence is our firm’s mission: Our firm has not earned its state-wide reach or track record of case results by chance. We are a team of dedicated, experienced legal professionals who bring excellence to every case we lead. You will see our professionalism and results-oriented approach firsthand when you hire us for your case in Naples.
- Our clients’ needs come first: Your needs are our priority. We will listen to your expectations for your case, honor your requests, and do our best to secure the results you deserve. If there is ever a question related to your case, we will place your best interests first and foremost.
- We have an office in Naples: Our office on Aviation Drive North in Naples provides a convenient headquarters for your case. We will travel to you for all case-related meetings, but we encourage you to visit our offices if you see fit. Our familiarity with Naples may prove beneficial to your case.
- We never shy away from trial: Though we will aim to resolve your case with a settlement, Ged Lawyers has never backed down from trial. Insurance companies may be aware of our trial-ready reputation, and this could help us during settlement talks.
- Our fee structure works for you: Our contingency fee structure ties our fee to our firm’s performance in your case. We will not ask for any upfront compensation from you, and we will only receive a fee if you get a settlement or judgment.
You can review testimonials from our former clients. These reviews accurately portray a firm that goes the extra mile for its clients. When you choose to hire your broken bones lawyer from Ged Lawyer’s team in Naples, you should have high expectations for your legal team.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation.
We Handle Many Different Case Types Involving Broken Bones
Our team has experience representing clients with broken bones from many different types of accidents, including:
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Animal attacks
Whatever type of accident led to your bone fractures, Ged Lawyers intends to secure fair compensation. We can file an insurance claim and negotiate for a fair settlement. We can also take legal action to pursue financial recovery by filing a personal injury lawsuit. Our law firm is dedicated to seeking justice for accident victims.
Our Naples Broken Bones Team Will Demand Fair Payment for Your Injury-Related Damages
We will investigate the harm that’s occurred because of your fractures. We expect that you have suffered:
Getting medical attention must be your priority if you have not already done so, as you may need:
- A period of hospitalization
- Medical imaging to diagnose your particular fracture
- A full physical examination to rule out other injuries
- Rehabilitation services
- Any other necessary medical treatment
Our personal injury lawyers will account for all of your injury-related medical care costs when building your case in Naples.
Pain and Suffering
Injuries as serious as fractures always cause pain and suffering, which can include:
- The immediate pain of breaking a bone
- Long-term pain, which may continue even after bones have healed
- Emotional anguish
- Psychological distress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (which can result from events like auto accidents and workplace accidents)
- Sleep problems
- Lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
Our accident attorneys can also consult with mental health professionals in Naples. These experts can help diagnose and value your pain and suffering, providing testimony that may benefit your case.
Fractured bones often cause:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Missed opportunities to earn benefits
- Lost progress toward promotions
- Other professional damages
You may even become disabled because of symptoms related to your broken bones. If you have any other economic or non-economic damages related to your broken bones, we will include them in your case.
Every Detail of Your Broken Bones Case Will Be Our Responsibility
When you hire Ged Lawyers, you leave nothing to chance. Our team will pay close attention to every aspect of your case, and our duties will include:
- Securing evidence as soon as possible: We will start the investigation of your broken bones as soon as you hire us. We will gather all relevant evidence and establish liability for your damages.
- Detailing your damages: Our team will secure medical records, proof of lost income, expert testimony, and any other available documentation of your damages.
- Calculating a settlement value and negotiating on your behalf: Ged Lawyers will meet with liable parties and demand a fair settlement for your damages. We may need multiple negotiating rounds to secure a fair offer, and we will be relentless in our pursuit.
- Advising you about whether to let us go to trial: When we conclude negotiations, we will review the best settlement offer with you. We will then decide whether to accept that settlement or continue fighting at trial.
Our team of attorneys and paralegals is ready to fight for you.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
We generally face deadlines for filing civil cases in Naples, so don’t wait to speak with our team. Once you complete your consultation, your attorney will begin seeking fair compensation for your broken bones.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation.