If you suffered injuries because of a rideshare driver or another motorist, you deserve fair compensation for your medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering. The West Palm Beach personal injury lawyers from our team represent passengers in rideshare vehicles and motorists and pedestrians hit by rideshare drivers.
Ged Lawyers is a law firm with a history of winning. Let a rideshare accident lawyer from our team handle every detail of your case. Whether we secure a settlement or take your case to trial, we fight for the financial compensation you need.
We Help All Rideshare Accident Victims in West Palm Beach
If you suffered severe injuries because of a rideshare accident, Ged Lawyers is here to handle the complex issues your case presents. We extend a helping hand to:
- Passengers in rideshare vehicles when the rideshare driver causes an accident
- Motorists or passengers in vehicles hit by rideshare drivers
- Pedestrians struck by rideshare drivers
- Rideshare drivers struck by other motorists
We understand the insurance policies rideshare companies provide, along with the various strategies for seeking compensation in rideshare accident cases. Let our team handle the insurance claims process and bureaucratic red tape. In the meantime, you can focus on recovering.
Expect Compassionate, Capable Representation from Our Injury Lawyers
Ged Lawyers is different from other law firms. When you hire a West Palm Beach personal injury attorney from our staff, you benefit from:
- No upfront fees or costs: Our fee structure works for you. We don’t require any upfront payments or fees. Ged Lawyers will cover the entire cost of completing your case, including expert fees and filing expenses. Our firm only receives a portion of your financial recovery if we succeed in your case.
- Frequent communications from your lawyer: Your attorney will be in frequent contact about your case. You can call or text them anytime you have a question about a legal matter. Our office is also conveniently located near West Palm Beach, so you can make in-person visits as necessary.
- Assistance with case-related appointments: Our legal team will help you arrange case-related appointments. Our compassion will be evident in the way that we assist you.
- A tireless fight for your financial recovery: Our one goal? Obtaining maximum compensation. We take this goal extremely seriously, and we will use all of our resources and willpower to fight for your financial recovery.
Review our firm’s case results to see how we have helped clients like you.
How We Will Seek Financial Justice for Your Rideshare Accident in WPB
Your Florida rideshare accident lawyer from Ged Lawyers will manage every step of your case, including:
- Advising you in every aspect of your case, providing certainty during an uncertain time in your life
- Completing all case-related communications and paperwork
- Securing evidence related to the rideshare accident
- Proving your damages with expert testimony, medical records, and other relevant documentation
- Projecting any damages you are likely to experience in the future
- Calculating the value of a fair settlement
- Representing you in settlement negotiations
- Completing a trial, if we need to
We have seen the toll that auto accidents take on victims. Our lawyers will shoulder the responsibility of your personal injury claim because we want you to focus on your health. If you have to complete any aspect of your case (such as making a statement to an insurer), we will guide you through that legal process.
Recoverable Damages in Your West Palm Beach Rideshare Accident Case
Compensation should account for more than the losses you’re experiencing right now. It should encapsulate your past, present, and future hardships. After reviewing your claim for compensation, we may find that you merit financial recovery for:
If you miss work after the rideshare accident, you may lose:
- Income (whether wages or the loss of salary)
- Earning power (as you may return to work in a limited capacity)
- Chances for performance bonuses and promotions
- Status with your employer or industry
- Fulfillment you derive from working
A West Palm Beach rideshare accident attorney from our firm will total your professional damages and seek fair financial recovery.
Medical Bills and Mental Health Treatment Costs
If you require medical treatment after the accident, we will total your healthcare costs and include them in your case. We will also include the cost of any counseling, therapy, medications, or other treatments for mental health difficulties.
Non-Economic Damages, Such as Pain and Suffering
Non-economic damages may not come with documentation (such as receipts and bills), but they’re still an important part of recovering a fair settlement. Our team can fight to recover:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Property Damage Costs
A rideshare accident can cause several types of property damage, including harm to:
- Your vehicle
- Your cellphone
- Sunglasses and other accessories
- Items inside your vehicle at the time of the collision
- Items affixed to the outside of the vehicle at the time of the accident
Our crash attorneys will document your property damage, ensuring we seek every dime you need from the liable party.
If you have any questions or want to discuss your options, speak with a representative from Ged Lawyers today for free. We will explain the benefits of hiring a West Palm Beach rideshare accident lawyer from our team.
Call Ged Lawyers Today to Secure Legal Representation
There are no costs or fees when you speak with us, and you face no obligation to hire our firm. A team member from Ged Lawyers will answer your questions and explain the next steps in your case. The statute of limitations restricts how long we have to file your case, so we encourage you to consider your legal options promptly.
Call Ged Lawyers today for a free consultation about hiring a West Palm Beach rideshare accident lawyer. Find out how we go the extra mile and beyond for our clients.