If a pedestrian accident in Panama City caused you to suffer injuries or lose a loved one, GED Lawyers will seek coverage for your losses. Your medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages may be recoverable.
GED Lawyers is a law firm with a history of winning. We will use all of our resources and experience to pursue the financial recovery you deserve. Let a Panama City pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm take on the responsibility of winning your case—it’s what we do.
What Damages Can I Recover for a Pedestrian Accident in Panama City?
Each pedestrian accident produces different damages, and we’ll need to review your case before identifying recoverable losses. Some damages that we commonly see in pedestrian accident cases are:
- Damage to personal property: When a motor vehicle strikes you, there is a chance that any personal property on you—a cell phone, watch, necklace, sunglasses, and other valuables—will suffer damage.
- Medical costs: It’s common sense that a motor vehicle striking a pedestrian can cause severe injuries, but the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) confirms as much. Medical expenses for such severe injuries can be high, and may include surgery, hospitalization, and extensive rehabilitation.
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering goes hand-in-hand with serious injuries. A pedestrian accident victim may suffer physical pain, traumatic memories of the accident, lost sleep, depression, lost quality of life, and other forms of pain and suffering. You might need treatment for your pain and suffering—another reason that you may deserve compensation.
- Professional losses: Pedestrians struck by vehicles often miss work. When they can’t work, victims may lose income, performance bonuses, productivity, good standing with their employer, and other benefits.
As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains, the worst pedestrian accidents are fatal. If your loved one passed away from a pedestrian accident in Panama City, then you may get compensation for:
- Your pain and suffering, as well as the decedent’s pain and suffering
- Funeral costs
- The decedent’s healthcare costs
- Lost companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s household value
- Lost financial support
GED Lawyers will identify every loss arising from your pedestrian accident. You may deserve compensation for each damage.
Why Should I Hire GED Lawyers to Fight for Me?
Hiring a Panama City pedestrian accident lawyer from GED lawyers will allow you to take your mind off your case. You can rest and get the treatment you need without having to pursue compensation for your losses.
Our firm promises caring, compassionate legal representation. We serve pedestrian accident victims like you by:
- Giving you the necessary time to tell your account of the accident—we truly listen to your experiences and will learn how your accident has affected your life
- Determining your goals for your case
- Accommodating any special requests that you have for your case
- Responding quickly to your calls and emails
- Ensuring that you can reach your attorney whenever you need to
GED Lawyers specializes in personal injury. We understand what victims of pedestrian accidents go through, and we offer a legal approach that our clients are comfortable with. While we’ll put up a fight against defendants in your case, you can expect patience and understanding from our team.
Former Clients Rave About GED Lawyers
Nobody is better suited to review our firm than former clients. Those clients get a firsthand look of GED Lawyers’ culture, and they have positive things to say:
- “I highly recommend GED Lawyers to everyone reading this review and looking for a lawyer. We can’t praise them enough nor can we ever thank them enough for all their hard work and dedication to our case. The entire team at GED Lawyers was helpful, hardworking and thorough.” – Chris Robinson, former client
- “The GED Lawyers team is the best in the business. They made me feel comfortable, kept me informed and up to date and have by far the most incredible staff. They care about YOU and nothing else. They are communicative and make sure you are involved in every step of the process. I recommend them 100% and will come to them for any law needs. Thank you, team!!!” – Amanda Standley, former client
Our team works hard on every case, and we intend to win for every client we represent. You’ll experience the same tenacity as we handle your pedestrian accident case in Panama City.
How GED Lawyers Will Lead Your Pedestrian Accident Case in Panama City
When we accept a pedestrian accident case, we finish it. Our team will lead your case from start to finish and can help you by:
Establishing Liability for the Accident
We’ll gather the facts of your accident in Panama City and identify liable parties, who may include:
- A motorist
- A vehicle manufacturer
- The municipality of Panama City
- An establishment that overserved a drunk driver involved in your accident
- Any other party whose negligence contributed to your accident
Liability is specific to your case. Our team will identify all liable parties so we can seek fair compensation from them.
Preparing Evidence and Documentation for Your Case
Evidence may show who was at fault for your accident. Video footage, photographs, witness accounts, the police report for your collision, and other forms of evidence may be powerful during settlement negotiations.
We’ll also document your damages and may use:
- Your doctor’s diagnosis of injuries
- Mental health professionals’ diagnosis of trauma
- Proof of lost income
- Medical bills
- Invoices for repairing or replacing damaged property
- Any other document that helps prove your damages
We’ll be as prepared as we can be once we enter settlement talks.
Negotiating a Settlement
We may complete your case with a settlement. First, we’ll have to negotiate. We never expect defendants to simply volunteer fair compensation. After we present evidence, explain your damages, and make our arguments, though, they may agree to compensate you fairly.
We’ll complete all other steps involved in your pedestrian accident case.
Call GED Lawyers Today for Your Free Consultation
A lawyer from our team is ready to handle your pedestrian accident case from start to finish. We know Panama City, and we know how to complete cases in the jurisdiction. Let our team of attorneys and paralegals fight for you.
Call GED Lawyers today to complete your free consultation.