Broken bones can cause severe pain, prevent you from working, and lead to serious complications. Whether you were in an auto accident, suffered a fall, experienced a work-related injury, or suffered broken bones in any other circumstance, a Rehoboth broken bones lawyer may get compensation for you.
GED Lawyers will fight for the money you deserve. We may get a financial recovery for medical expenses, lost income, and any other damages resulting from your broken bones.
Do My Broken Bones Entitle Me to Compensation in Rehoboth?
They may. Those with a bone fracture injury should consider whether someone else is liable for their injury-related damages. Our lawyers serving Rehoboth represent victims who suffer broken bones because of:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Dog attacks
- Rideshare accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bus accidents
If you have broken one or more bones in any other circumstance, GED Lawyers want to hear from you.
What Is the Legal Standard for Getting Compensation for Broken Bones?
Massachusetts is a no-fault auto insurance state. This means that auto accident victims may be entitled to compensation through insurance, even if they have liability for the accident. In many cases, though, a lawyer from our team will aim to prove negligence.
Someone is negligent (and likely liable) for another person’s broken bones if:
- They owed that person a duty of care: A duty of care requires someone to act reasonably. Motorists, property owners, and certain other parties have a duty of care.
- They breached their duty of care: Any act that qualifies as unreasonable may be a breach of duty of care. Speeding, failing to remove tripping and slipping hazards, and knowingly driving a dangerous vehicle are a few examples of unreasonable behavior.
- Their breach of duty of care caused the incident that led to your broken bones: We’ll work to establish a clear link between the negligent party’s actions (or failures) and the event that caused you to suffer broken bones.
- Their breach of duty of care caused you harm: We’ll explain the exact damages you have suffered because of the liable party’s negligence.
The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that negligent parties don’t typically mean to cause injury to others. However, negligent actions cause a foreseeable risk of harm, which is why negligence might make someone else liable for your broken bones.
For a free legal consultation with a broken bones lawyer serving Rehoboth, call (561) 995-1966
Why Hire GED Lawyers to Lead Your Broken Bones Case in Rehoboth?
Anyone who suffers harm because of another party’s negligence should get fair compensation for their damages. Hiring an attorney may ensure that:
- You know exactly how much money you deserve
- You can continue to focus on your recovery without worrying about a claim or lawsuit
- You have an experienced attorney to protect your rights and fight for fair compensation
GED Lawyers may be well-suited to lead your case. Our attorneys have handled many cases for clients with broken bones, and our case results show how we deliver for those clients. Our testimonials illustrate our dedication to our clients:
- “They handled my case very elegantly and professionally. I would gladly hire them again if needed. Now my case is happily closed. Very impressed…” – Robin Nathalie, former client
- “GED Lawyers have been a great firm to work with. The staff is excellent.” – David Snellgrove, client
- “I had a great experience working with GED Lawyers, they were great at communicating with me and I found them very helpful. They were also caring and they advocated for and represented me very well, producing a positive outcome!” – Andrea Echlund, former client
Our entire staff will work together on your case. We settle for no less than our clients deserve, and we will take your broken bones case to trial if necessary.
Our Free Structure Favors You
You will not pay us a cent up front or out of your own pocket. Our firm covers all case-related expenses. If we get the compensation you deserve, we will get a portion to cover our expenses and effort. If you do not get paid, we do not receive a fee.
You can hire GED Lawyers regardless of your financial situation.
Rehoboth Broken Bones Lawyer Near Me (561) 995-1966
Recoverable Damages You May Get Compensation for After an Accident in Rehoboth
Broken bones may cause a domino effect of damages, as your injuries may:
- Cause great pain and suffering: Broken bones may be painful, cause emotional distress, and diminish your quality of life while you recover. We’ll determine the monetary cost of your pain and suffering.
- Prevent you from working: You may lose income, miss out on bonuses and potential promotions, and suffer other professional damages due to your broken bones. You may have to change jobs to accommodate symptoms of your injury, in which case you may lose long-term earning power.
- Result in long-term or permanent symptoms: If symptoms of your broken bones are disabling, we’ll account for all disability-related damages.
You may also have property expenses and other damages, depending on the events that caused your broken bones. Your attorney from GED Lawyers will identify all your recoverable damages and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Click to contact our Rehoboth Personal Injury Lawyers today
GED Lawyers Will Take the Entire Legal Process in Bristol County Off Your Hands
Our team will ensure that you are able to focus on your recovery without concerns about your case, as we will:
- Establish liability for your accident
- Identify all liable parties
- Calculate and document your damages
- Handle all case-related paperwork and communications
- Arrange and complete settlement negotiations
- Complete a trial, if necessary
We’ll defend your rights throughout the legal process. You may deserve compensation, but may want (or need) help fighting for it. GED Lawyers are up to the task.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call GED Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
The lawyers at our firm understand the cost of broken bones. Your Rehoboth broken bones lawyer will start your case right away, aiming to secure the money you deserve as soon as possible.
Call GED Lawyers today for your free consultation. We’ll answer your questions and explain further why you should hire us for your case. Don’t wait, as we may face a deadline for filing your case in Rehoboth.
Call or text (561) 995-1966 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form