When broken bones result from someone’s negligent behavior, you deserve compensation covering all of your injury-related damages. An Estero personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will demand that liable parties cover medical bills, lost earning power, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other damages you’ve suffered. Put your health first by allowing our team to handle every step of your claim or lawsuit.
Ged Lawyers offers compassionate representation with a hard-nosed approach towards those who owe you compensation. Call our team today for a free consultation about hiring an Estero broken bones lawyer.
We Will Demand Compensation for Your Broken Bones
Our tenacious legal team will demand that liable parties cover the economic and non-economic costs of your broken bones, which may include:
- Medical care: Broken bones may require emergency transportation and treatment, surgery, hospitalization, medications, and a host of other medical services and items. We will total all of your injury-related medical bills as we build your settlement demands.
- Pain and suffering: We expect that your broken bones may have caused multiple types of pain and suffering, which may include physical pain, psychological and emotional distress, lost sleep, lost quality of life, loss of physical abilities, and scarring. Our attorneys and mental health experts will evaluate your pain and suffering and include these damages in your case.
- Professional damages: If you have lost income, earning power, bonuses, benefits, promotions, or any other professional value, we will calculate these damages and demand fair compensation for them.
- Rehabilitation costs: If you need physical, vocational, or other forms of rehabilitation because of your broken bones, we will include your rehab costs in our settlement demands.
Severe injuries like broken bones often come with both economic and non-economic costs. You can trust the Ged Lawyers team to consider both types of damages when we seek financial compensation. We can guide you through an insurance claim or the legal process.
Our Team Is Familiar with the Many Types of Fractures
Mayo Clinic explains that fractures can vary in type and severity, with some common types of broken bones including:
- Comminuted fracture
- Open fracture
- Closed fracture
- Displaced fracture
- Greenstick fracture
- Buckle fracture
Our attorneys will work with your doctors and our experts to determine the type of fracture you’ve suffered, the care you’ll need, and the total cost of your injuries.
Why Hire an Estero Broken Bones Lawyer From Ged Lawyers?
When you come to Ged Lawyers for legal representation, you will understand what sets us apart from the competition, such as:
- Our long-running experience handling cases like yours: We bring years of experience to your case. Our attorneys are battle-tested, we understand a wide range of legal strategies and tactics, and we’re determined to win every case we handle.
- Our presence throughout Florida: Ged Lawyers has offices throughout Florida. No matter where you are located, we will be able to serve you from nearby, which will allow for the hands-on, personalized legal service you deserve.
- Our commitment to client satisfaction: We go above and beyond the basic call of duty when serving clients. We offer a level of service that makes you feel like family, and we communicate actively so you are never in doubt about your case. If you have any special requests for your attorney, we encourage you to share them.
- Our client-friendly fee structure: We require no upfront fee from you, and our team will only receive our fee if you receive compensation from liable parties. Taking your case on a contingency fee basis provides an added financial incentive for us to secure as much compensation as possible.
Our team will waste no time in starting your case. Your Estero broken bones lawyer understands that you want to move on with your life, so we will work hard to resolve your case as soon as possible.
We Handle Many Different Case Types in Florida
Broken bones can occur in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Trip and fall accidents
- Animal attacks
We advocate for accident victims and their families. If you suffered your broken bones, an Estero personal injury attorney from Ged Lawyers can seek fair compensation from a negligent party. Call us today for your free initial consultation.
We Will Show Urgency in Every Step of Your Broken Bones Case
When you hire Ged Lawyers, you trust us with every detail of your case in Estero. We are up to the task, and we will:
Establish Financial Responsibility for Your Broken Bones
We will identify those who owe you compensation for your injury-related damages. It is possible that one or more insurance companies are responsible, but we may also consider suing those who caused your broken bones.
Secure Any Evidence That Benefits Your Case
Our firm will obtain any evidence that is relevant to your case, which may include:
- Video footage of the event(s) that caused your broken bones
- Eyewitness testimony about the event(s) that caused your injuries
- Any police report related to the event that caused your injuries
- Anything else that helps establish fault for your broken bones
We will complete the investigation as quickly as possible, as evidence can be time-sensitive.
Calculate and Document Your Damages
Our firm will secure medical treatment records, proof of lost income, and any other documentation of your damages. We will also calculate the exact cost of your economic and non-economic damages.
Negotiate a Settlement with Liable Parties
Our personal injury attorneys will meet with the liable parties to:
- Explain the ways your broken bones have negatively affected you
- Present documentation of those damages
- Explain our calculation of your damages
- Negotiate for the financial settlement you are entitled to
We will also lead communications on your behalf. We do not want you interacting directly with insurers or other liable parties, as they may use bad-faith tactics to undermine your case. The Ged Lawyers team will be the stewards of your personal injury claim from start to finish, so you will be able to focus on your recovery process.
Call Ged Lawyers Today to Get Started on Your Broken Bones Case
Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) generally requires that we file personal injury lawsuits within two years of a client breaking one or more bones. This statute of limitations can arrive more quickly than you realize, so speak with our team as soon as possible.
Call Ged Lawyers today for your free consultation about hiring an Estero broken bones lawyer.