You deserve fair compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other damages caused by your broken bones. Whether you suffered your injury in a car accident, work-related accident, fall, or other circumstances, a Boca Raton personal injury lawyer from Ged Lawyers will demand that liable parties pay you fairly.
We are a full-service, client-focused firm that will lead every step of your case. Let your bones heal while our team leads your claim or lawsuit. Call Ged Lawyers today for a free consultation about hiring a Boca Raton broken bones lawyer.
Why Hire a Boca Raton Personal Injury Lawyer From Ged Lawyers
You should know why you’re hiring a specific attorney or law firm, and there are plenty of reasons to hire Ged Lawyers, such as:
- You can rely on us during this difficult time in your life: Those who suffer injuries need compassion and respect from their attorneys. Ged Lawyers is built on client relationships, and you will feel your lawyer’s support throughout your claim or lawsuit.
- We only receive a fee if you receive compensation: Our firm is invested in your financial recovery. We prove it by tying our fee to the outcome of your case. You will pay no upfront fee to our firm, and we will only receive a percentage of any settlement or judgment we secure for you.
- We have offices conveniently located throughout Florida: Our firm maintains offices throughout Florida so we can serve clients with local, personalized representation. We will travel to you for any in-person meetings, ensuring that your focus remains on your recovery.
- Our attorneys have won for many clients with broken bones: Though each case is unique, our prior experience representing clients with injuries like yours may be beneficial. We understand the healthcare needs and damages that can result from fractures, and we are ready to fight for the compensation you are entitled to.
You can also consider the words of our former clients. Our firm’s testimonials are the result of hard work, as we treat every client like family and always strive to win.
Look no further for a Boca Raton broken bones lawyer who will put your needs and interests above all. Call Ged Lawyers today and complete your free consultation.
Recoverable Damages for Those Who Suffer Broken Bones
Breaking a bone is an intensely painful event, but the physical pain may only be the start of your losses. Whether you suffered bone fractures in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or another traumatic event, our personal injury attorneys will investigate your damages and seek compensation for:
The Cost of All Injury-Related Medical Care
Mayo Clinic explains that early, proper medical treatment is necessary to ensure the healing of your broken bones and that you may require:
- Physical examination of your injuries
- Realignment of the bone
- Slings and other medical equipment
- Implanting of plates, screws, and other medical items to stabilize the fractured bone
- Physical therapy
These and other medical procedures may prove costly, and you may also need medications as you work toward recovery. The Ged Lawyers team will demand that liable parties cover every medical expense related to your broken bones. Call us today to start your case.
Pain and Suffering
Our injured clients often endure multiple forms of pain and suffering, including:
- Acute physical pain
- Chronic pain
- Sleep issues
- Lost quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
The manner in which your broken bones occurred may be relevant as we evaluate your pain and suffering. If you were in a serious car accident, for instance, you may have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Our team will work alongside qualified mental health professionals to identify your pain and suffering and determine its financial value.
Lost Income and Other Professional Harm
There are few jobs that you can work capably with a broken bone. Whether you are working in a limited capacity or not at all, you may suffer:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Lost chances to earn bonuses and promotions
- Lost benefits (which may occur if you lose your job or are permanently disabled)
If you get psychological benefits from working, you may lose those benefits as well.
Any Other Damages Related to Your Injuries
Each case we handle is unique, so each client suffers a different array of damages. If you have suffered in ways that aren’t listed here, we will include additional damages in your claim or lawsuit.
How Our Team Serving Boca Raton Will Fight for You
Ged Lawyers will take full ownership of your case, as this will enable you to focus on your health without losing sleep about your claim or lawsuit. Our team serving Boca Raton will:
- Secure all evidence that helps prove who is responsible for your broken bones
- Document your injuries and damages with medical bills, medical records, employment records (to prove lost income), and expert diagnoses of your pain and suffering
- Calculate the precise financial cost of your economic and non-economic damages
- Negotiate a settlement with insurers or civil defense lawyers (depending on whether we file a lawsuit on your behalf)
- Consider taking your case to trial
If an insurance company is not willing to settle for a fair amount, we will take your case to court. Our goal is to hold a negligent party accountable so that you don’t end up footing the bill later down the road.
We May Face a Deadline for Filing Your Lawsuit in Boca Raton
Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a) generally requires our team to file a personal injury lawsuit within two years of someone breaking their bones. We want to be able to file a lawsuit if necessary, so don’t wait to contact our team.
Being able to pursue a lawsuit is an important negotiating strength, and it may be a necessary option if liable parties don’t offer a fair settlement.
Call Ged Lawyers Today for Your Free Broken Bones Case Consultation
A Boca Raton broken bones attorney from Ged Lawyers will lift the burden of your case off your shoulders. We will strive to obtain every dollar you deserve for medical costs and other damages.
Call Ged Lawyers today for a free consultation about your case.