Visiting a store, restaurant, or other public property shouldn’t be risky. When dangerous conditions cause you to suffer a slip and fall accident, our West Palm Beach personal injury lawyer can help hold the liable party accountable by filing a claim or lawsuit.
You may be out of work for a while as you recover, and treating slip and fall injuries can be costly. Our West Palm Beach slip and fall accident lawyer will help you determine the liable party and prove how your accident was caused. We can seek the compensation you’re owed.
Types of Damages You Can Recover for a Slip and Fall Accident in West Palm Beach
No matter the cause of your slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation if another party is to blame for your injuries. Every case is different, so we must assess your losses before determining how much your case is worth. However, many slip and fall accident victims in West Palm Beach can recover compensation for damages such as:
- Medical bills, such as the cost of assistive medical devices, doctor’s appointments, X-rays, prescription medications, and surgery
- Pain and suffering for the physical pain you experienced because of your slip and fall injuries
- Lost income if you had to take time off work to visit the doctor, rest, and recover from your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries caused you to take a lower-paying job than the one you had before your accident
- Mental anguish if the accident caused you to suffer emotionally, such as if you developed anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after falling
- Loss of enjoyment of life if your injuries stop you from participating in your favorite activities
Our personal injury attorneys can collect evidence to prove you suffered damages. We will not hesitate to act against the liable party and their insurance company.
What Does a Slip and Fall Attorney in West Palm Beach Do?
Our slip and fall lawyer can help you manage your case. You need time to visit the doctor, rest, and spend time with your family. Our team knows you don’t want to be burdened with complicated legal tasks, which is why we will:
- Gather all the evidence necessary to support your personal injury claim or lawsuit
- Explain any laws that apply to cases in West Palm Beach, such as the statute of limitations, Florida Statutes § 95.11(4)(a)
- Calculate the value of your economic and non-economic damages
- Prove the responsible parties are liable for compensating you
- Walk you through the entire legal process and explain each step in your case
- Answer any questions you have
- Reply to your calls and emails on time
Our legal team aims to secure fair compensation on your behalf, and we don’t want you to stress about filing your case alone. Our slip and fall accident attorneys are here to advocate for you.
Ged Lawyers Handles Slip and Fall Cases on a Contingency-Fee Basis
Our personal injury law firm manages injury cases without asking for money upfront. The team at Ged Lawyers provides legal representation on a contingency-fee basis, which means we only get paid after we win or settle your case.
Once we secure the financial compensation you need, we take an agreed-upon percentage of your final payout to cover the cost of our legal services. You’ll never owe us anything out-of-pocket, and we will remain transparent about our pricing throughout our partnership.
Our firm also offers free initial consultations. When you call us, a member of our team can explain your legal options and provide answers to any questions you have.
Reviews for Our Team Serving West Palm Beach
After working with the team at Ged Lawyers, former clients say:
- “Very helpful and professional customer service. Superb experience. Highly recommend. Service from start to finish and some more.” – Eyad
- “I want thank Maria colon and her amazing team for all their support, time and help that they’ve done for me. Highly recommend them.” – Cathy
- “Knowledgeable, great communication, and friendly.” – Gina
We value the opinions of our customers, and we provide individualized attention to each case we handle.
Proving Negligence in a West Palm Beach Slip and Fall Case
Before pursuing compensation in your personal injury case, you must prove that another party’s negligence caused you to suffer damages. Our team can prove negligence by satisfying the following elements:
- Duty of care: The liable party had a responsibility to keep you out of harm’s way.
- Breach of duty: They violated their duty of care by acting negligently.
- Causation: The liable party’s action or inaction caused you to suffer injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages such as medical costs and emotional distress because of the slip and fall.
We can review your accident report and speak to witnesses to help us prove how their negligence led to your injuries.
Types of Slip and Fall Cases That May Entitle You to Compensation
In many slip and fall cases, a negligent property owner is to blame for your injuries. Our premises liability lawyer can investigate your case to prove its cause.
If you slipped and fell because of any of the following hazardous conditions, we can seek a settlement for you:
- Slippery floors
- Uneven flooring
- Loose floorboards
- Broken steps
- Loose carpet
- Dimly lit hallways
- Negligent security
- Wet surfaces
When you bring your case to our personal injury firm, we will be prepared to manage every task for you. We’ll determine the cause of your accident and seek justice from the party who injured you.
Get Started on Your Slip and Fall Accident Case Today
Slip and fall accident victims do not need to manage their cases alone. Ged Lawyers can take on your accident case and hold the negligent party accountable for your financial and emotional losses.
If you hire us, we will support you no matter how complex your case becomes. We won’t hesitate to fight your case in a trial if necessary.
Connect with our team for your free initial consultation today.